Pheebs1201

I-751 August 2017 Filers

2,738 posts in this topic

On 7/10/2019 at 6:40 AM, GiorgioITA said:

Just received a letter from DHS

my case has been transferred to California Service Center. 

I really do not understand what is going on. 

Any idea?

Probably just related to this?

https://www.uscis.gov/workload-transfers

Although there is no mention yet on that page of case transfers in July.

57 minutes ago, DrGecko said:

Probably just related to this?

https://www.uscis.gov/workload-transfers

Although there is no mention yet on that page of case transfers in July.

Yes, totally.

was just wondering if people in here got in the same situation and their processing time. It’s the second transfer I received...

7 hours ago, GiorgioITA said:

Yes, totally.

was just wondering if people in here got in the same situation and their processing time. It’s the second transfer I received...

Hopefully someone will answer. It's pretty quiet on this thread now. Very few people left, mostly joint N-400 filers.

The wait times are anyway ridiculous right now. I'm beginning to doubt anything will even happen this calendar year. If it does, good... If not 🤷‍♂️

22 hours ago, DrGecko said:

Hopefully someone will answer. It's pretty quiet on this thread now. Very few people left, mostly joint N-400 filers.

The wait times are anyway ridiculous right now. I'm beginning to doubt anything will even happen this calendar year. If it does, good... If not 🤷‍♂️

Do you really think so? I just checked USCIS.com and this is what it shows!!

it is ridiculous that after waiting 23mo they now giving you 14more as minimum... 

EB379EEB-E8C4-40DB-9512-DDB08B261234.png

55 minutes ago, GiorgioITA said:

Do you really think so? I just checked USCIS.com and this is what it shows!!

it is ridiculous that after waiting 23mo they now giving you 14more as minimum... 

EB379EEB-E8C4-40DB-9512-DDB08B261234.png

This is a generic timeline? Did you create an online account with DHS? You can add your case there and get *slightly* more personalized information.

If you want my personal opinion on this whole process, it just feels like someone is hoping that by making people wait indefinitely, eventually some will just give up. So I have come to have no expectations of good service. That level of detachment has been good for me since I now worry a little less.

19 hours ago, DrGecko said:

This is a generic timeline? Did you create an online account with DHS? You can add your case there and get *slightly* more personalized information.

If you want my personal opinion on this whole process, it just feels like someone is hoping that by making people wait indefinitely, eventually some will just give up. So I have come to have no expectations of good service. That level of detachment has been good for me since I now worry a little less.

Yes I did

but besides adding email and text message notifications I don’t see any other things I can do to see the status of my case.

it just says that it is under review...

again, I will be just waiting as everybody else’s did

1 hour ago, GiorgioITA said:

Yes I did

but besides adding email and text message notifications I don’t see any other things I can do to see the status of my case.

it just says that it is under review...

again, I will be just waiting as everybody else’s did

Yes, that's all the information I have too. Sometimes I see people here in this forum contact their congressperson, hoping to speed things up. Not sure if that actually helps. I'm just going to wait for now.

58 minutes ago, DrGecko said:

Yes, that's all the information I have too. Sometimes I see people here in this forum contact their congressperson, hoping to speed things up. Not sure if that actually helps. I'm just going to wait for now.

I have been waiting from July 2017. It will be 25 months soon. My case was transferred to different NBC 'so an interview can be scheduled' - what note says. Still nothing. Contacted congressman last week. Will keep you posted

2 hours ago, alex1212 said:

I have been waiting from July 2017. It will be 25 months soon. My case was transferred to different NBC 'so an interview can be scheduled' - what note says. Still nothing. Contacted congressman last week. Will keep you posted

Thanks! Definitely keep us posted. And good luck!

3 hours ago, Shah786 said:

I m waiting from august 2017. Removing condition on green card divorce waiver. Just case transfer to my local office office on march 5th 2018. 

Anybody in the same situation ???

Not a divorce waiver, but otherwise in the same boat as you. Last update was a transfer to my local office a long time ago.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.