Pheebs1201

I-751 August 2017 Filers

2,738 posts in this topic

Csc 17320... 109 cases left and it looks like they do 8-10 a day per fiscal number,idk if all were transfered to tx but i am.

1 hour ago, Vaso said:

Csc 17320... 109 cases left and it looks like they do 8-10 a day per fiscal number,idk if all were transfered to tx but i am.

interesting. 8-10 a day. not sure many people thought to calculate this. smarter than i am thats for sure! :D

Still pending, but I also filed an N400. Almost everyone around me has had some action taken on their case, so I am assuming filing the N400 when the window opened just let them kick the can further down the road. Oh well. 

WAC331

1 hour ago, DrGecko said:

Still pending, but I also filed an N400. Almost everyone around me has had some action taken on their case, so I am assuming filing the N400 when the window opened just let them kick the can further down the road. Oh well. 

WAC331

We are in the same boat, mine is WAC331 too, I started the N400 but didnt complete it, I want my green card in hand before completing it

32 minutes ago, solmart said:

We are in the same boat, mine is WAC331 too, I started the N400 but didnt complete it, I want my green card in hand before completing it

You probably did the smart thing, good for you! 😊 It looks like I will just have to wait, and probably get my passport stamped in May.

Hi guys

Status changed yesterday finally 🙏🏻

filed 08/18/2017 

got 18 month extension on 08/10/2018

new card been produced 11/29/2018

no interview, no ref 

I haven’t filed n400

468 day since I applied

good luck everyone .

9B2C64DE-9705-4F19-8487-5D338C10C90D.jpeg

On 11/28/2018 at 8:27 AM, Papetica09 said:

Did you try calling? 

Yes, many times and i was supposed to get the extension letter but instead i received an email literally telling me to get an appointment !! 

Previously, we sent you a notice of receipt for the Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751) that you filed. 

If your 12-month extension has expired, you must schedule an appointment with your local District office as indicated below to receive a stamp in your passport to extend your authorization of work and travel for another year. 

i was able to get an appointment on another state rather than mine, i had to drive all day but i got my stamp and it was extended for a full year starting today !!!  my previous letter expired back on sep so now on to that RFE that i received.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.