927 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 5/16/2019 at 5:22 PM, sherydenise said:

Thank you :) Yes! It's been a long journey! Can't wait to be with my husband next month :D 

Any news to your visa? Me I was approved May 28, and still in the waiting game for ISSUED status. 🙏

Timeline
On 4/20/2019 at 1:38 PM, PD3 said:

Thank you and All the best!

Thanks , I got interview Approved last May 28, the next day my CEAC status change from ready to AP, and still ap for 3 days..I'm hoping this week for the ISSUED status.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Prezymel said:

Thanks , I got interview Approved last May 28, the next day my CEAC status change from ready to AP, and still ap for 3 days..I'm hoping this week for the ISSUED status.

Congrats!

My pd is 20march 2017

USCIS approved on 28nov2018

Case completed /document qualified on 8thApl2019

Waiting for IL 

Case status in ceac.state.gov "At NVC"

How long ?

🙄

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
6 hours ago, Prezymel said:

Any news to your visa? Me I was approved May 28, and still in the waiting game for ISSUED status. 🙏

Yes, I received mine a week after approval and am leaving in two weeks :) 

Timeline
16 hours ago, sherydenise said:

Yes, I received mine a week after approval and am leaving in two weeks :) 

This coming week could be my 1st week..hoping for the best🙏🙏..thanks

Timeline
18 hours ago, PD3 said:

Congrats!

My pd is 20march 2017

USCIS approved on 28nov2018

Case completed /document qualified on 8thApl2019

Waiting for IL 

Case status in ceac.state.gov "At NVC"

How long ?

🙄

Just pray , all of us have different cases, but for me my cc was march and IL april 16, scheduled interview May 28..hoping for you this between june and july🙏🙏🙏 

On 5/31/2019 at 8:48 AM, annoyedwaiting said:

You check the status on  CEAC website. 

https://ceac.state.gov/IV

Also they will send you an email

Thank you very much! on CEAC its at NVC and there's a message in CEAC Inbox that just says 'documentarily qualified' and it was back in feb :(.. the PD is current as well, as of April, so not sure why the delay in IL.. was just curious and was double checking. Thanks again for getting back and responding.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 hours ago, Prezymel said:

Just pray , all of us have different cases, but for me my cc was march and IL april 16, scheduled interview May 28..hoping for you this between june and july🙏🙏🙏 

Hi! Can i ask when was ur pd? Kabayan thanks

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/1/2019 at 8:40 AM, Prezymel said:

Hi r u on AP? Did they verbally approved you at the time of interview? My interview was on 9th may CO said everything looks good your documents are fine but my system have some issue it will resolve soon, it will not take too long you'll get it soon and gave me 221g white slip.. since that day my status shows AP.. they kept my passport.. I dnt know how much should I wait more.. this process sucks

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Alees said:

Hi r u on AP? Did they verbally approved you at the time of interview? My interview was on 9th may CO said everything looks good your documents are fine but my system have some issue it will resolve soon, it will not take too long you'll get it soon and gave me 221g white slip.. since that day my status shows AP.. they kept my passport.. I dnt know how much should I wait more.. this process sucks

Yes, it has been Approved, no documents or supporting needed or asked from me,  he just give me a pamphlet and a small paper for the instruction how to register my address to courier.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Prezymel said:

Yes, it has been Approved, no documents or supporting needed or asked from me,  he just give me a pamphlet and a small paper for the instruction how to register my address to courier.

Good. But I dnt know what's went wrong with mine

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.