927 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Aamir Saleem said:

I am permanent residence holder  i filed for my wife on nov 10 2017.her status still shows application recieved.i check may visa bullitin they are processing case of july 2017.i still not heard any news from them.still no approval letter dont know whats going on .atleast they should tell some thing 

tell what?

it's clear.. ~24 month processing time

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

1 hour ago, Aamir Saleem said:

Khushi my wife is on the same boat i filed her in nov her priority date is nov 2017.still no approval.status still shows case recieved in uscis.i am permanent residence holder. I filed her case in chicago

https://www.facebook.com/groups/112434679501345/ Saleem join this group more information

Dont understand whats going on with the USEM in Lagos, Nigeria.

My PD is Jan 30 2017

and received my CC on Feb 25 2019

Category: F2a (spouse of permanent resident)

but haven't received an interview letter till now, more than 15 weeks after getting my case complete.

Miss my wife and kids. its been almost 3 years since ive been seperated from my kids now. We werent expecting it to take this long. 😔

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
5 hours ago, wallo22 said:

Dont understand whats going on with the USEM in Lagos, Nigeria.

My PD is Jan 30 2017

and received my CC on Feb 25 2019

Category: F2a (spouse of permanent resident)

but haven't received an interview letter till now, more than 15 weeks after getting my case complete.

Miss my wife and kids. its been almost 3 years since ive been seperated from my kids now. We werent expecting it to take this long. 😔

I'm a Cameroonian f2a still waiting for IL 2 pd 2 Feb 2017 cc 8 Jan 2019 no il yet... I've given up 

Fellow F2A members,

This is going to be a long comment so hang in there with me . Based on my experience thus far , firstly the NVC call center does not have any idea when your interview will be scheduled. They are government contractors and have as much as information as you have when you login NVC website. Secondly, this may sound ironic but do not trust half the comments people post here about their prediction and opinions.  Everyone's case is different and there is no such thing as a "set time" like end of the month, start of the month schedules etc. All I would say is be patient and get your case documentarily qualified as soon as possible to get in the queue. Once you are in the queue it's just a waiting game. I know it's not easy as it sounds but you will get there. One last thing, please post your comments on this forums for other members ease of mind and our silent spectators who visit the forums and dont comment.

BTW Pakistan Islamabad Embassy 

CC March 16

PD March 5 , 2019

Interview June 27

2 minutes ago, annoyedwaiting said:

Fellow F2A members,

This is going to be a long comment so hang in there with me . Based on my experience thus far , firstly the NVC call center does not have any idea when your interview will be scheduled. They are government contractors and have as much as information as you have when you login NVC website. Secondly, this may sound ironic but do not trust half the comments people post here about their prediction and opinions.  Everyone's case is different and there is no such thing as a "set time" like end of the month, start of the month schedules etc. All I would say is be patient and get your case documentarily qualified as soon as possible to get in the queue. Once you are in the queue it's just a waiting game. I know it's not easy as it sounds but you will get there. One last thing, please post your comments on this forums for other members ease of mind and our silent spectators who visit the forums and dont comment.

CC March 16

PD March 5 , 2019

Interview June 27

Thanks for posting....this gives me relief, maybe my wife will get the interview letter next month...

cc March 27

pd Jan 27, 2017

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, annoyedwaiting said:

Fellow F2A members,

CC March 16

PD March 5 , 2019

Interview June 27

Very well commented. Thanks! All the best

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 5/25/2019 at 3:20 PM, annoyedwaiting said:

Fellow F2A members,

CC March 16

PD March 5 , 2019

Interview June 27

PD 2 Feb 2017 

Cc January 7 

Waiting for il

Timeline

My PD is June 12 2017, and I received the Approval Letter from USCIS on March 29 2019. It's been almost 2 months now and I'm still waiting to hear from the NVC.

Their phone lines are always busy with a pre-recorded message to try again. Any ideas on what I can do next?

Timeline
1 minute ago, dspolaris said:

My PD is June 12 2017, and I received the Approval Letter from USCIS on March 29 2019. It's been almost 2 months now and I'm still waiting to hear from the NVC.

Their phone lines are always busy with a pre-recorded message to try again. Any ideas on what I can do next?

From the date of approval you need to wait 3-4 months to get response for NVC.To upload documents and pay fee

Timeline
Just now, PD3 said:

From the date of approval you need to wait 3-4 months to get response for NVC.To upload documents and pay fee

On travel.state.gov they've listed they're currently processing USCIS approval cases from 29 April 2019

On 5/28/2019 at 1:42 PM, dspolaris said:

Hey you can contact the online via email. Be advised that they do no have ANY information about your interview schedule. This year has been worse for scheduling interviews. I waited for about 2 months 10 days after my case was documentary qualified.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html?wcmmode=disabled

Edited by annoyedwaiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.