R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Pamela.J said:

Hey my dear, congratulations on your approval!

You have beer so supportive in the group, I am really glad your Noa2 arrived.

Thanks for sharing and good luck in the NVC

Hey congratulations on your approval, please my husband also filed for me July 8th I got my NoA1 August 9 and I have been waiting for NoA2 approval, how much longer does it really take.am so tired

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Alisa79 said:

It texas service center . Im jut nervous because i feel like we are the only july applicants that did not  receive NOA yet 

Something on the way this week. Just keep faith, its coming. 

9 hours ago, Alisa79 said:

It texas service center . Im jut nervous because i feel like we are the only july applicants that did not  receive NOA yet 

Ah, I understand. Hang in there! You’re definitely not alone; keep up hope and I am sure you will hear something very soon.

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!! My case has been approved! July 24 Nebraska :) Those of of you waiting, you will hear something soon! 

Edited by rahman1991

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sara3 said:

Nope hasn't arrived in the mail yet..hopefully it comes in sometime this week so I can figure out what they need. :(

Call to USCIS! i got an RFE twice :( but i called and they fax it to my husband so we didn't wait for the letter to arrived. It took like a week to get an answer for the first time and this second time i'm still waiting for an answer and has been 6 days

2 minutes ago, miros8a said:

Call to USCIS! i got an RFE twice :( but i called and they fax it to my husband so we didn't wait for the letter to arrived. It took like a week to get an answer for the first time and this second time i'm still waiting for an answer and has been 6 days

Thank you, I will call them today and see what they say. Im sorry to hear u got RFE twice..hopefully they reply back soon. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.