JahRyl

SEARCH DID NOT RETURN ANY DATA

19 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Qatar
Timeline

hello everyone!

i was checking our case in ceac website however the repsonse was no date was my search did not return any data.

what does it mean? 

please help.:unsure:

Screenshot_2017-07-05-13-10-53-1.png

as the k1 are nonimmigrants , just try to check as nonimmigrant

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

Timeline
9 minutes ago, mytruelove18 said:

as the k1 are nonimmigrants , just try to check as nonimmigrant

Hi mytruelove18! 

We are still having the case number form NVC the DOH2017xxxxx number. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi this showed up whenever i typed in my case number falsly. First time i got scared too but then realized i accidentaly  switched two numbers. As stupid as it sounds but did you double check your number is correct? If that isn't the problem, I would try contacting the embassy about it.

AOS 2017/2018

Package sent....... Aug 22

USCIS received....Aug 25

Text + email..........Sep 06

Notice date...........Sep 05

NOA in mail..........Sep 08

Biometrics letter....Sep 13

Biometrics.............Sep 26

RFE.........................Oct 18

response sent........Dec 29

RFE received..........Jan 05

Ready to schedule 

interview................Jan 18

interview................Feb 28 > approved

Timeline
3 hours ago, Special_K said:

Hi this showed up whenever i typed in my case number falsly. First time i got scared too but then realized i accidentaly  switched two numbers. As stupid as it sounds but did you double check your number is correct? If that isn't the problem, I would try contacting the embassy about it.

Hello Special K! 

Yes I've tried it several times and it is the correct case number. I memorized it already. Hahah

I called NVC and they said our case is reflecting on their end. 

3 hours ago, Chris and Tin said:

just wondering where you will have your interview?

I filed here in Qatar not in Manila. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Chris and Tin said:

ah i see.  hmmm.. try checking if you inputted the number 0 instead of the letter O and/or vice-versa.  it could be that. :) 

I tried it but still no data found :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
42 minutes ago, JahRyl said:

I tried it but still no data found :(

can you check the number of characters? there should be 13 characters in your case number, including DOH2017.  it would be odd that NVC can check it but you get an error.

• 1 year later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 7/5/2017 at 6:05 AM, JahRyl said:

hello everyone!

i was checking our case in ceac website however the repsonse was no date was my search did not return any data.

what does it mean? 

please help.:unsure:

Screenshot_2017-07-05-13-10-53-1.png

HI, 

Were you able to see your status after this? I am in exact situation as you. My case was in AP for a while and then changed to "Application received" it said to check back after 2 days. Now ive been checking this whole week but it is showing your search did not return any data. Please help

Thanks,

Urva

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 10/25/2018 at 9:47 AM, Urva said:

HI, 

Were you able to see your status after this? I am in exact situation as you. My case was in AP for a while and then changed to "Application received" it said to check back after 2 days. Now ive been checking this whole week but it is showing your search did not return any data. Please help

Thanks,

Urva

I was approved at the interview on Tuesday and the status on CEAC has remained “ready”. And now it’s just changed to  “application received” also. This is a new status to me? I’ve only ever heard of “administrative processing” or “issued” after this stage

Timeline
5 minutes ago, NewbieFeb said:

I was approved at the interview on Tuesday and the status on CEAC has remained “ready”. And now it’s just changed to  “application received” also. This is a new status to me? I’ve only ever heard of “administrative processing” or “issued” after this stage

Yeah were you able to check your status after application received ? I tried to check mine but it I can’t because it says your search did not return any data. But I’ve been told that this is when they issue the visa 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Urva said:

Yeah were you able to check your status after application received ? I tried to check mine but it I can’t because it says your search did not return any data. But I’ve been told that this is when they issue the visa 

Yes I can still check my status but it’s only been “application received” for a couple hours so maybe mine will change to no data as well. What gave me hope is that the current status now states “Non-immigrant” visa whereas it has always been “immigrant”. Apparently this is a clue/good sign and should move to “issued” in a couple of days. 

Fingers crossed for us both!

Timeline
Just now, NewbieFeb said:

Yes I can still check my status but it’s only been “application received” for a couple hours so maybe mine will change to no data as well. What gave me hope is that the current status now states “Non-immigrant” visa whereas it has always been “immigrant”. Apparently this is a clue/good sign and should move to “issued” in a couple of days. 

Fingers crossed for us both!

Yes! That’s exactly what happened to my status as well. It changed to non immigrant. Praying for both of us 

If your case changes from immigrant to non immigrant your viss will be issued in aday or so.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.