Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Kor&Ani said:

Do you guys know how much income is necessaryย for the spinsorship? Form 134?ย 

https://www.uscis.gov/i-864p

17 minutes ago, Kor&Ani said:

Do you guys know how much income is necessaryย for the spinsorship? Form 134?ย 

$16,240 for K-1. $20,300 for AOS for 2

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!! ย CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

ย 

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar)ย is for ages 20-59.ย  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It isย required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

ย 

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY.ย 

ย 

ย 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 2/18/2018 at 10:21 PM, Shaunmik said:

They received our rfe on the 5th and the approval arrived in the mail on the 17thย 

Wow, so quick. Hope I'll get mine soon. Good luck on the next phase, please keep us posted.

WE requested an inquiry on Feb 15th. I checked it online.ย ย Our case history says uscis sent a response on feb 19th but neither we and our lawyer didnโ€™t get any email. What does it mean? Does it mean we got rejected and they mailed us an explanation instead of an email?ย I am soooo worried and stressed out. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Bah90 said:

WE requested an inquiry on Feb 15th. I checked it online.ย ย Our case history says uscis sent a response on feb 19th but neither we and our lawyer didnโ€™t get any email. What does it mean? Does it mean we got rejected and they mailed us an explanation instead of an email?ย I am soooo worried and stressed out. ๐Ÿ˜ข

They mail those. It literally just happened so it's normal it didn't reach you...

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Bah90 said:

But I saw somebody got email! @Kor&Aniย @marinapoli

And I've heard some never got an email :)

what I'm saying is it is too early to worry over it. 19 normally suppose to be a holiday anyway.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bah90 said:

@Bah90ย Usually, "sent a response" means RFE, but don't worry. I received a case updateย on 16th February and NO online update, NO e-mail, NO mail yet. Mails via USPS take an average of 5 to 7 working days to reach anywhere in the United States; 2 weeks anywhere elseย in the world.

ย 

Please don't stress. We understand it's frustrating, but stressing does no one good.

ย 

Question, when you said case history says USCIS sent a response on February 19th, did you mean the response was regardingย the inquiry you sent on 15th February orย regarding the case status(received/approval/etc) itself?

4 minutes ago, AL-MJD said:

@Bah90ย Usually, "sent a response" means RFE, but don't worry. I received a case updateย on 16th February and NO online update, NO e-mail, NO mail yet. Mails via USPS take an average of 5 to 7 working days to reach anywhere in the United States; 2 weeks anywhere elseย in the world.

ย 

Please don't stress. We understand it's frustrating, but stressing does no one good.

ย 

Question, when you said case history says USCIS sent a response on February 19th, did you mean the response was regardingย the inquiry you sent on 15th February orย regarding the case status(received/approval/etc) itself?

Thank you. The response was regarding ย the inquiry.ย 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Bah90 said:

Thank you. The response was regarding ย the inquiry.ย 

No worries. All normal by USCIS standards.

ย 

*sending strong hugs

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.