stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DandY said:

I wish I or someone would have tracked RFE percentages. I do have a sneaking suspicion there will be an statistically significant increase in RFEs as timelines approach 170-180 days, but I don't have the data to find out if that is true. We could get from VJ data, but it is less accurate since it relies on user updates. If this does happen, this will push many over the 200 day mark.

I assume that too.  Their stated response time has always been 6 months.  Once they approach that they have the added pressure of the prescribed timelines.  Creating RFEs restarts their clock and removes the pressure for them to meet the guidelines.  Yes, I work in government!!!  LOL  That is not uncommon.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On October 18, 2017 at 2:00 AM, Naes said:

The link for the raw data of June!

You will realize the total number of cases got a little less with this one, cause I caught some may filed but status changed in June cases  -mostly rejected cases in between. So here is the final total.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-q5XFcF4yMedjVmWEt2U012RFk

This is my first try with google drive, please let me know if it doesn't work :)

Hi guys! So I was checking for my case number on the doc (command+f then copied and pasted my case #), and no results popped up. Do you think that it's because they recieved the packet in late May? My NOA1 date was 6/2/17 though.  

K1 Visa approved: 3/20/18

AOS Filed: 5/23/18

NOA: 5/31/18

Biometrics: 6/20/18

Request to Expedite EAD: 6/21/18

• Combo Card received in mail: 7/18/18

AOS "Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview": 8/13/18

Combo Card renewal sent: 5/13/19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 minutes ago, PK Adventure said:

Hi guys! So I was checking for my case number on the doc (command+f then copied and pasted my case #), and no results popped up. Do you think that it's because they recieved the packet in late May? My NOA1 date was 6/2/17 though.  

NOA1 Date = Received Date

My guess is the you mistakenly thought the notice date was your NOA1 date. So, from your comment, I'm guessing you are a May filer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, DandY said:

Not too much activity here today. I'm going to conclude that depression and utter despair has set in. Buck up folks. :)

59e902aee1bb3_6cca61bd08ee0ff58ac5ca597954c2d61.jpg.4a127d4ccb63fc2fe6b087e4c3fa3970.jpg

Ah @DandY keep the faith. I feel the pain you’re feeling. We’re all in the most extraordinary situation that no one else who’s not going through this, can ever comprehend. But us VJers, understand. Hang in there. Whether it be another 30, 60 or 90 days... our day is coming. Promise xx

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, PK Adventure said:

What's your number? So I can check why it's not in the scan.

Edit: actually I just read and @DandYis probably right.. what do you call a noa1 date? If it is the receipt date, that's not a noa1 date. Can you tell me the date that comes up when you search for your case online?

Some number at the beginning and ending sometimes gets mix up with other months.. so it is really good that you actually realized it!  ( like I have a May 16 case in the middle of June filers...)

Edited by Naes

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

Edit: actually I just read and @DandYis probably right.. what do you call a noa1 date? If it is the receipt date, that's not a noa1 date. Can you tell me the date that comes up when you search for your case online?

Some number at the beginning and ending sometimes gets mix up with other months.. so it is really good that you actually realized it!  ( like I have a May 16 case in the middle of June filers...)

To avoid confusion for everyone here on VJ, it would be great if VJ changed their policy and went by their Received Date rather than NOA1 Notice Date.

Timeline
Just now, June2017UK said:

To avoid confusion for everyone here on VJ, it would be great if VJ changed their policy and went by their Received Date rather than NOA1 Notice Date.

I agree and I actually didn't even know about that... mine is received date and I'm not changing.

but there was a stupid fight here when I first started. And some people says one some the other. So I want at least both days on so I can decide which one to count from. That's why we are thinking wow may 16th at CSC. But in fact that's not correct at all.

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

I agree and I actually didn't even know about that... mine is received date and I'm not changing.

but there was a stupid fight here when I first started. And some people says one some the other. So I want at least both days on so I can decide which one to count from. That's why we are thinking wow may 16th at CSC. But in fact that's not correct at all.

Ours is published on VJ as received date too. NOA1 IS 13TH June and in USCIS it says 14th as ‘last touched’. I’m sticking with Received Date, through and through! 

Btw @Naes appreciate you scanning June filers *THANKS*. I’m more than happy to help out, I just have no idea how to get around the limited searches before being locked out. If you can teach an old dog like like me, new tricks, I’ll be more than happy to get involved.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Can I fill out the DS-160 form and print the barcode later or save the page and email it to my fiance'? I don't have a printer at home. I normally use the one in my office at work.

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Timeline
3 hours ago, June2017UK said:

Ours is published on VJ as received date too. NOA1 IS 13TH June and in USCIS it says 14th as ‘last touched’. I’m sticking with Received Date, through and through! 

Btw @Naes appreciate you scanning June filers *THANKS*. I’m more than happy to help out, I just have no idea how to get around the limited searches before being locked out. If you can teach an old dog like like me, new tricks, I’ll be more than happy to get involved.

Thank you 😊 

I was going for September only at first but realized there was need in every month and I had lots of different wi-if connections and proxies so I'm doing the initial scan. When June starts there are two juners who's willing to do the scans. And we can discuss then who has more time and better connections to do it!

As I'm in japan the only times I can do is noon for USA and early in the morning for the previous days scan. So any help will appreciated!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Thank you 😊 

I was going for September only at first but realized there was need in every month and I had lots of different wi-if connections and proxies so I'm doing the initial scan. When June starts there are two juners who's willing to do the scans. And we can discuss then who has more time and better connections to do it!

As I'm in japan the only times I can do is noon for USA and early in the morning for the previous days scan. So any help will appreciated!

Yell if I can help. I just need a ‘dummies guide to..’

Whatever, you and @Shoegum truely ROCK! Thank you.

Timeline

Ive posted this in May but I think I'll be posting it in each month when I'm putting an overall scan. For those who already know bare with me.

I feel the need to explain something for any new comers or who doesn't know about these scans(as my fiancé also freaked out when he heard me doing it)

1) These scans are public information.

They do not have any private information included and we do not have any kind of excluded access to any database.

2) These are not different than what you find in your tracking apps.

Although we sometimes get dates to some cases mostly non-k1, these scans are basically what you see when you scan 500 cases per time in your app that you can download for free on iPhone/android.

The only difference is we scan a bigger amount through the computer.

3) IP block still applies.

4) none of us can reach an information that you cannot get yourself. Unless you're not using the tracking site for your case. If you want to check your case specifically use uscis website. There is a link to track your cases and what you need is to put your WAC number.

These scans overall to see how they're moving so we can guess our timelines and do analysis and relax our heads. I wish we had any specific information, unfortunately we don't. 

I'm so grateful for the person who created this script, and @Shoegum who shared it with me and all the people who will be doing it in the future! Otherwise well, I personally would go crazy..

So please enjoy 😊 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

Ahh! That would make sense. Thank you @Naes and @DandY! That's where I got confused. I just checked the letter and the recieved date is May 31 and notice date is June 2. However, I just searched Shoegum's list for May and didn't see it there either, but I think they left out May 31 - haha! Thank you all for the help!!

K1 Visa approved: 3/20/18

AOS Filed: 5/23/18

NOA: 5/31/18

Biometrics: 6/20/18

Request to Expedite EAD: 6/21/18

• Combo Card received in mail: 7/18/18

AOS "Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview": 8/13/18

Combo Card renewal sent: 5/13/19

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Ive posted this in May but I think I'll be posting it in each month when I'm putting an overall scan. For those who already know bare with me.

I feel the need to explain something for any new comers or who doesn't know about these scans(as my fiancé also freaked out when he heard me doing it)

1) These scans are public information.

They do not have any private information included and we do not have any kind of excluded access to any database.

2) These are not different than what you find in your tracking apps.

Although we sometimes get dates to some cases mostly non-k1, these scans are basically what you see when you scan 500 cases per time in your app that you can download for free on iPhone/android.

The only difference is we scan a bigger amount through the computer.

3) IP block still applies.

4) none of us can reach an information that you cannot get yourself. Unless you're not using the tracking site for your case. If you want to check your case specifically use uscis website. There is a link to track your cases and what you need is to put your WAC number.

These scans overall to see how they're moving so we can guess our timelines and do analysis and relax our heads. I wish we had any specific information, unfortunately we don't. 

I'm so grateful for the person who created this script, and @Shoegum who shared it with me and all the people who will be doing it in the future! Otherwise well, I personally would go crazy..

So please enjoy 😊 

Massive Hi-5 to @Shoegumand your good self. It’s a yardstick .. a massive stake in the ground that none of us ever expected without your scans. They’re so reassuring that cases are being adjudicated. BIG THANKS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.