stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Go to your time profile on this website,then go down to your timeline,and you will see at the bottom of it,it says it...in the same section as your info when you put what date you received your noa1 and/or noa2

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kween said:

Go to your time profile on this website,then go down to your timeline,and you will see at the bottom of it,it says it...in the same section as your info when you put what date you received your noa1 and/or noa2

Found it! I hadn’t done that before now. Thank you x

If the best things in life are free, why is a long distance relationship so expensive!?

3rd July 2017 - NOA1
14th February - RFE
24th April 2018 - NOA2
11th May 2018 - NVC received
xx/xx/xxxx - NVC Case Number # received
xx/xx/xxxx - Medical
xx/xx/xxxx - Interview 
xx/xx/xxxx - POE
xx/xx/xxxx - Married

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

No problem,I was extremely happy when I found out...it kinda helps me relax,it's not a fur sure date but at least knowing i have a date keeps me calm...it started off at mid august,beginning Sep,then sep-oct...now I'm at first week of november,it goes based on other similar cases

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
Just now, Kween said:

No problem,I was extremely happy when I found out...it kinda helps me relax,it's not a fur sure date but at least knowing i have a date keeps me calm...it started off at mid august,beginning Sep,then sep-oct...now I'm at first week of november,it goes based on other similar cases

I’m following a lot of UK/US couples on Instagram. One sent hers off in March (I-129F) and they have their consulate visit next week! 5 months all in!? (She’s actually from Ireland so not sure how that impacts it if at all)

If the best things in life are free, why is a long distance relationship so expensive!?

3rd July 2017 - NOA1
14th February - RFE
24th April 2018 - NOA2
11th May 2018 - NVC received
xx/xx/xxxx - NVC Case Number # received
xx/xx/xxxx - Medical
xx/xx/xxxx - Interview 
xx/xx/xxxx - POE
xx/xx/xxxx - Married

2 hours ago, Kween said:

That's good it's gonna help out alot

Yes and no!!!  It is nice to have the tracking estimate but a couple weeks ago it was September 17 and now it is October 2 for us.  It is nice to know but seeing the dates move backwards as quick as they do is frustrating...

Edited by jwlussow

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
5 hours ago, jwlussow said:

Yes and no!!!  It is nice to have the tracking estimate but a couple weeks ago it was September 17 and now it is October 2 for us.  It is nice to know but seeing the dates move backwards as quick as they do is frustrating...

Mine was originally the 23rd September. It's now going into November. It's so hard to try and not look at it. 

3 hours ago, KandW said:

Mine was originally the 23rd September. It's now going into November. It's so hard to try and not look at it. 

I look 4 or 5 times a day. Just waiting for it to move in the other direction just once!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

we received NOA1 around 2nd June, the on the timeline originally was around 2nd Sep to receive NOA2, now it end of Sep, every time has an update, always delay 1 week. :( 

is this normal? does this happen to every one? 

1 minute ago, Christy2683 said:

we received NOA1 around 2nd June, the on the timeline originally was around 2nd Sep to receive NOA2, now it end of Sep, every time has an update, always delay 1 week. :( 

is this normal? does this happen to every one? 

It is the norm right now. My NOA1 was June 6 and now my timeline says USCIS approval by October 3. It has slipped everyday and not moved up once. I haven't been around long enough to see how these dates usually go.  I'm hoping that they do occasionally run in the other direction but looking at February and March filers who are still waiting, I'm not holding my breath. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, jwlussow said:

It is the norm right now. My NOA1 was June 6 and now my timeline says USCIS approval by October 3. It has slipped everyday and not moved up once. I haven't been around long enough to see how these dates usually go.  I'm hoping that they do occasionally run in the other direction but looking at February and March filers who are still waiting, I'm not holding my breath. 

Hi, June Filer here.

Does anyone know the problem? It seems that It peaked in June of last year then went down so maybe summer peak is normal which means we all filed at worst time possible. 

When you watch the visa journey timeline estimate push out and push out as the CSC trend-line continues to climb and climb to the highest levels in 2 years, it is hard to not get pretty depressed. This is not an emotionally easy process and knowing that you are in a group that has had to suffer a longer wait than many many who came before is not easy. The story "Yes, the group of filers we were in had the longest average wait in K1 processing history!" is not the story I want to be telling!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.