JBMG

NVC - June 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

690 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, AmyLo said:

I feel like time is standing still. 

I just checked the spreadsheet and someone from June 5 got approved and it was their second scan date-I'm trying to calm down again lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Kadupul said:

I just checked the spreadsheet and someone from June 5 got approved and it was their second scan date-I'm trying to calm down again lol

Oh I know what you mean by "trying to calm down" I also have 6/5 scan date and I'm feeling a little anxious 😄

Timeline
1 minute ago, eydarwish said:

Oh I know what you mean by "trying to calm down" I also have 6/5 scan date and I'm feeling a little anxious 😄

It's hard! lol I purposely didn't check the website today until I saw that cc! Loll

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

Haha you guys are amusing! It's just the weekend...seemed like it took forever to end. Let's hope that this week will be a week of CCs for us and approved visas for those having their interviews. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Roor.M said:

Haha you guys are amusing! It's just the weekend...seemed like it took forever to end. Let's hope that this week will be a week of CCs for us and approved visas for those having their interviews. 

Amen 😁😁 I can't wait for the good news!

lol I'm glad we could make u laugh

now to check ceac again 👀 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Kadupul said:

Amen 😁😁 I can't wait for the good news!

lol I'm glad we could make u laugh

now to check ceac again 👀 

And here I thought I'm the only one who's obsessed! I check it like at least every 10 mins 😩

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Roor.M said:

And here I thought I'm the only one who's obsessed! I check it like at least every 10 mins 😩

Hahahaha I only got like this since I saw that first June cc last week lolll

it started giving me hope and now I'm so anxious 😆😆

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Hello, we tried posting yesterday but I think our internet connection was not good.

So we have sent off our medical expedite request to the email that we found listed on the website JBMG linked us to, and we also saw many people on VJ have used that email address.

Now it has been two full days, and we are wondering if it was the correct email after all? Can anyone confirm for us which email to use?

Thank you,
The Goobies

1 hour ago, goobies said:

Hello, we tried posting yesterday but I think our internet connection was not good.

So we have sent off our medical expedite request to the email that we found listed on the website JBMG linked us to, and we also saw many people on VJ have used that email address.

Now it has been two full days, and we are wondering if it was the correct email after all? Can anyone confirm for us which email to use?

Thank you,
The Goobies

If you send an email to nvc that take about a month to reply. That's what happened with mine. 

Where does the petitioner live? Ask them to contact their county's congressmen and have them call nvc on your behalf and request to Expedite. U will get a faster response from them.

3 minutes ago, dildeepnagra said:

Hey can anybody help me. I had lost my immunization record. And in DS 260  i also mentioned that i have no record but i will provide it on my interview. How i can recreate that record.

Same with us. So when we go for my husband medical we will let the doctors know. Somehow they can determine which ones he need they will give those n then we will have the updated record whic we can take 

Finally!!!! Our case completed today July 24th.

Priority date: July 22nd 2016

1st scan date: March 23rd 2017

Checklist: May 27th 2017 (missing translated marriage certificate)

2nd scan date: June 7th 2017

CC: July 24th 🤗

Now waiting to get interview scheduled for Islamabad, Pakistan

Edited by Noor881

Timeline
1 hour ago, Noor881 said:

Finally!!!! Our case completed today July 24th.

Priority date: July 22nd 2016

1st scan date: March 23rd 2017

Checklist: May 27th 2017 (missing translated marriage certificate)

2nd scan date: June 7th 2017

CC: July 24th 🤗

Now waiting to get interview scheduled for Islamabad, Pakistan

Congratulations!!! They are absolutely on June now and I can't relax 😄😄😄

That was fast!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.