JBMG

NVC - June 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

690 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Roor.M said:

CONGRATS! Why didn't you update us. Omg so happy for you. Any news on the interview? 

I just found out last night and updated the spreadsheet right away. Sorry I was so excited telling my husband and our families. It's a long time coming. :) no information on the interview yet. Someone told me it would be a minimum of one week. Ill update the spreadsheet as soon as I find out .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
14 minutes ago, NotwdwMorocco said:

I just found out last night and updated the spreadsheet right away. Sorry I was so excited telling my husband and our families. It's a long time coming. :) no information on the interview yet. Someone told me it would be a minimum of one week. Ill update the spreadsheet as soon as I find out .

Congrats! Interview notifications should be coming in next week. My CC is 7/7/17 and unfortunately NVC just completed their August interviews. All of us May CC's are waiting for the new round of September interviews. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
1 hour ago, NotwdwMorocco said:

Great!!! May it come soon like next week or so. Probably will catch a September interview. 

Stay blessed 😊

On 7/22/2017 at 6:07 PM, NotwdwMorocco said:

Don't worry about not putting n/a on your paperwork. I didn't our scan date was June 3 and case closed date is 7/21. Best of luck to you.

Thanks! i am very concern still about proof of domicile. hope we gave sufficient evidence.

Anyone here knows. how long does it take usually for NVC to give checklist if there is any?

Thanks

IR1 / Nebraska Service Center

07/31/2014 : Married 

02/15/2017: Sent I-130 

02/22/2017: NOA1

03/30/2017: NOA2 YAYYYyyyyy  36 days after NOA1.. Blessed  

04/19/2017: Email from NVC

04/19/2017: DS-261 unlocked

04/21/2017: AOS paid

04/25/2017: IV paid

06/14/2017: Sent AOS Package

06/21/2017: Scan date

08/23/2017: Case Complete (9 weeks)

08/24/2017: Received automatic checklist via email from NVC to bring proof of domicile during interview. Still waiting for Interview Appointment.

08/30/2017: Received email from NVC telling that they will be schedule interview.

09/06/2017: Received email from NVC regarding Interview Date

10/25/2017: Interview Date

09/14/2017: Emailed US Embassy to cancel our interview and postpone as wife is pregnant. USEM mentioned to contact them 3 weeks prior to intended date of appointment. 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Happyfamily03 said:

Thanks! i am very concern still about proof of domicile. hope we gave sufficient evidence.

Anyone here knows. how long does it take usually for NVC to give checklist if there is any?

Thanks

Hey there, from your timeline I think your scan date should be later than mine (14th June). I've seen most people get a checklist during the 8th week or so.

Let's pray for no such a thing for all the June scan dates 😉...good luck!

Oh, you've to call the NVC to catch that if it ever happens. Because they might not inform you about  checklist until few days to weeks after it's issued.

Edited by Roor.M

1 minute ago, Roor.M said:

Hey there, from your timeline I think your scan date should be later than mine (14th June). I've seen most people get a checklist during the 8th week or so.

Let's pray for no such a thing for all the June scan dates 😉...good luck!

Oh, you've to call the NVC to catch that if it ever happens. Because they might not inform you about  checklist until few days to weeks after it's issued.

Thanks a lot! June 21 is my scan date. Coming to 5 weeks now. I am more worried on Proof of Domicile. Hope it was sufficient. Otherwise, another 11 weeks. Will probably call NVC by end of this week to check as well. :)

08/24/2017: Received automatic checklist via email from NVC to bring proof of domicile during interview. Still waiting for Interview Appointment.

08/30/2017: Received email from NVC telling that they will be schedule interview.

09/14/2017: Emailed US Embassy to cancel our interview and postpone as wife is pregnant. USEM mentioned to contact them 3 weeks prior to intended date of appointment. 

31 minutes ago, Happyfamily03 said:

Thanks

Hi, 

My first scan date was march 22nd and then I got a checklist email on may 27th (9 weeks after my scan date) 

i was missing my translated marriage certificate. I have sent that n then my 2nd scan date was June 7th. Now I'm still waiting to get a case complete 

So it takes then the whole 9-11 weeks to actually even look at ur documents n then tell u what's missing. N of u need to resubmit something then u get a new scan date n then again a 9-11 week

wait. 

For my proof of domilice I submitted a copy of my drivers license. 

Hope this helps 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Noor881 said:

Hi, 

My first scan date was march 22nd and then I got a checklist email on may 27th (9 weeks after my scan date) 

i was missing my translated marriage certificate. I have sent that n then my 2nd scan date was June 7th. Now I'm still waiting to get a case complete 

So it takes then the whole 9-11 weeks to actually even look at ur documents n then tell u what's missing. N of u need to resubmit something then u get a new scan date n then again a 9-11 week

wait. 

Hope this helps 

Hey Noor, you can always call the NVC and ask for a supervisor review when you have a checklist! As I've read here they might go over your checklist on the phone. So try your luck?

10 minutes ago, Noor881 said:

Hi, 

wait. 

Hope this helps 

Thanks! It helps a lot. and hope we get a cc soon :D

We only submitted copy of DL, Bank Statement, Phone bill, Tax transcripts and flight to US every year. 

Edited by Happyfamily03

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Happyfamily03 said:

Thanks a lot! June 21 is my scan date. Coming to 5 weeks now. I am more worried on Proof of Domicile. Hope it was sufficient. Otherwise, another 11 weeks. Will probably call NVC by end of this week to check as well. :)

Edited by JBMG

Timeline
1 hour ago, Happyfamily03 said:

Thanks! It helps a lot. and hope we get a cc soon :D

We only submitted copy of DL, Bank Statement, Phone bill, Tax transcripts and flight to US every year. 

I submitted my American drivers license, voters registration card and bank statements which all have my permanent US address. I received a Cc without a checklist. :-) 

I don't live in the US. I'm American living with husband in France.

Edited by JBMG

7 minutes ago, JBMG said:

I submitted my American drivers license, voters registration card and bank statements which all have my permanent US address. I received a Cc without a checklist. :-) 

I don't live in the US. I'm American living with husband in France.

The funny this is my US address in my bank statements, and phone bill statements are my old ones (i didnt really update because my sister is leaving there now and she is more responsible with my mails) , but the thing is I wrote my other sister's address as we intend to live with her first. 

And yes, i am USC living with my wife in Singapore. Your reply makes us a less nervous now. We only submitted copy of DL, Bank Statement, Phone bill, Tax transcripts and flight to US every year. 

I see that your interview will be soon! Go get it and goodluck :)

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Happyfamily03 said:

The funny this is my US address in my bank statements, and phone bill statements are my old ones (i didnt really update because my sister is leaving there now and she is more responsible with my mails) , but the thing is I wrote my other sister's address as we intend to live with her first. 

And yes, i am USC living with my wife in Singapore. Your reply makes us a less nervous now. We only submitted copy of DL, Bank Statement, Phone bill, Tax transcripts and flight to US every year. 

I see that your interview will be soon! Go get it and goodluck :)

You'll be ok. :-) 

Guessing you're using a joint sponsor or assets to meet the income requirements?

5 minutes ago, JBMG said:

You'll be ok. :-) 

Guessing you're using a joint sponsor or assets to meet the income requirements?

Thank you :)

I am only using Tax Transcripts. I filled out the I-864ez. 3 household. I think i was able to make it within the income requirement. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Happyfamily03 said:

Thank you :)

I am only using Tax Transcripts. I filled out the I-864ez. 3 household. I think i was able to make it within the income requirement. 

So was your income earned within the US? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.