2,532 posts in this topic

I ask this question in other forum also. Just want to make sure that I am on correct path.

In N-400, I am going to apply based on 3 years marriage and will plan to leave blank part 9.

After arrival in US that is in 2015, I never left US. That means from last three years I am in US. Before my immigration 2015 I was in my country.

Part 9 : Time Outside the United States section:

Just confirm the answer : 

1.       How many total days (24 hours or longer) did you spend outside the United States during the last 5 years?

Answer: 

2.       How many trips of 24 hours or longer have you taken outside the United States during the last 5 years?

Answer: 

3.       List below all the trips …..

Answer: 

Thanks in advance..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 6/26/2018 at 5:26 PM, Phrince said:

I got the green card today in the mail ,,yaaaay

Congratulations! Did your status ever change on your USCIS DHS account? Like

”name was updated” ..”Card being produced”..etc? 

1 hour ago, ReRe2015 said:

Congratulations! Did your status ever change on your USCIS DHS account? Like

”name was updated” ..”Card being produced”..etc? 

uscis.gov site seems not provide updates,  these case trackers cannot seem to get updates information 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, gc@gc said:

uscis.gov site seems not provide updates,  these case trackers cannot seem to get updates information 

That’s true for the case trackers but the uscis dhs account (https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/) usually has more details and that’s what I meant when I asked @Phrince! 😊

7 minutes ago, ReRe2015 said:

That’s true for the case trackers but the uscis dhs account (https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/) usually has more details and that’s what I meant when I asked @Phrince! 😊

you will get yours soon :D

Timeline
1 minute ago, gc@gc said:

we finished our roa, moving to  n-400 

I’m so ready to only follow the N400 thread! Lol now I’m jumping between i-751 June 2017 filers and n-400 June 2018 filers! 😅

37 minutes ago, girl123 said:

Did anyone go to the Biometrics appointment for the N400 while the I751 was still pending? The appointment letter says to bring the green card, I wonder if an expired green card would be an issue :-(

This will definitely not be a problem as they know many people file for N400 while I-751 is pending.  Be sure you have your extension letter handy though.  This extends your expired GC. 

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.