2,532 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
3 hours ago, metsteph said:

Are you folks applying online? Was just going through the process, seems fairly easy....$725 fee, wasnt really planning for this expense but, hope its the last one,,

I am applying online, gonna wait till I get a copy of our marriage certificate and then I am ready to submit, expected to be end of May. Do we know if there is a separate forum for people applying for N400 while I751 is pending?

Anyone knows the process and expected timeline? Biometrics, interview, Oath?

The girl who got her citizenship while I751 pending, how long did it take for her to get her citizenship?

I also got my second biometrics letter saying they will take my old biometrics, so i dont need to retake it. This is the second letter, I received a same first one back in Nov/Dec last year.

AOS Filing progress:

Package Filed: Dec 16

USCIS Receipt Update: Dec 18

Bio Appointment : Jan 16

RFE Receipt: Jan 23

RFE USCIS Receipt: Jan 28

EAD Approved: Feb 23

EAD on hand: Feb 28

Interview Notice Received: June 10

Interview Scheduled: Aug 10

6 hours ago, Bella1464 said:

Tell me about it~ I think I'm eligible late June too.

Well the good thing is we get to stay together once more and cheer each other on!  

6 hours ago, metsteph said:

Are you folks applying online? Was just going through the process, seems fairly easy....$725 fee, wasnt really planning for this expense but, hope its the last one,,

$$$ ...well, aside from passport fees....right?  

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

Surprised surprised! This is what I got when checking the status this morning. All June filer hang in there. It’s definitley moving and I hope this is not a false alert!!!

044B1006-D37A-4395-ABC9-204F3A04C0D7.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
12 minutes ago, smartgreen said:

Surprised surprised! This is what I got when checking the status this morning. All June filer hang in there. It’s definitley moving and I hope this is not a false alert!!!

Wow!!!!!!! Hope that's really happening!!! Congrats! :) :)

18 minutes ago, smartgreen said:

unbelievable. this is awesome. keep us posted with all your updates. Good luck :)

36 minutes ago, smartgreen said:

Amazing!!!!  VSC filers celebrate!!!  CSC filers, go back to bed.  Spring isn't coming for 6 more years!!!   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by mrs thb

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee

POE-??

5 minutes ago, mrs thb said:

Amazing!!!!  VSC filers celebrate!!!  CSC filers, go back to bed.  Spring isn't coming for 6 more years!!!   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

you just woke me up from the dead. my comment for that was because i thought it was a CSC case LOL... i really do need more coffee.

Just now, NeedMoreCoffee said:

you just woke me up from the dead. my comment for that was because i thought it was a CSC case LOL... i really do need more coffee.

I made the same mistake...hence why I had to edit my post!!!! d am n !!!

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee

POE-??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just a question, guys... Have anybody tried to get a car loan with this combo of expired green card & Extension Letter? Or -  with just a I-551  stamp in the passport?..

P.S. Had a car loan before - but I had my green card at the time I applied....

3 hours ago, smartgreen said:

Congratulations! I was hoping to start seeing some people on here getting approved, gives me some hope. Before you got this status did you have the status about case being received at your local office? 

6 minutes ago, Whitehead said:

Congratulations! I was hoping to start seeing some people on here getting approved, gives me some hope. Before you got this status did you have the status about case being received at your local office? 

Yup it was received by the local office on 4/9.

2 minutes ago, smartgreen said:

Yup it was received by the local office on 4/9.

This makes me VERY happy as mine is saying that and when I spoke to a few agents they told me this means an interview. I hope this status is correct for you and congrats again! Hopefully mine will be through in a week or two :D 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.