Super Uber

Case creation date changed - still in AP !!!!

175 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
4 hours ago, C.ezz said:

k1

Well, like I said .. even if he had family registration in hand, they'll use something else like "individual registration" instead.

And if he had both, he'll still be on AP.

It's just how they justify the AP decision, and to make your head spin after the interview (this is a fact, narrated by more than one person).

Family registration shows information about your parents, brothers and sisters .. birth date and place for each and I think also national ID numbers. (at least from what I remember from the last format I saw few years back).

It's useful in background checks, to see who you are associated with and if they're in the system or not. etc.

Timeline

@Nody, @E.Amr, @Mohd Al Said, @C.ezz

I wanted to share with you today this article. It highlights "extreme vetting" facts, implemented by dumb trump. I came across it before but didn't think it'd apply to any of us, but seems that I was wrong.

However, I was right when I said before that changes in administration staff is the main cause. Not just in presidency, and other 3-letter agencies like DoS, but also in the embassies overseas. They had to put/replace staffers who are willing to enforce their new rigorous regulations.

Also, the article mentions form DS-5535 which is sometimes requested from some people at the interview nowadays and since March, 2017. The forms has fields for information such as your Social Media platforms, previous travel history in past 15 years, and other background check-related stuff (and violation of privacy).

What does it all mean? Nothing but longer waiting times for all visa categories under the pretenses of "extreme vetting" and "background checks", unfortunately.

http://www.workpermit.com/news/expect-us-visa-delays-summer-foreign-nationals-warned-due-trump-extreme-vetting-20170617

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Super Uber said:

I wanted to share with you today this article. It highlights "extreme vetting" facts, implemented by dumb trump. I came across it before but didn't think it'd apply to any of us, but seems that I was wrong.

However, I was right when I said before that changes in administration staff is the main cause. Not just in presidency, and other 3-letter agencies like DoS, but also in the embassies overseas. They had to put/replace staffers who are willing to enforce their new rigorous regulations.

Also, the article mentions form DS-5535 which is sometimes requested from some people at the interview nowadays and since March, 2017. The forms has fields for information such as your Social Media platforms, previous travel history in past 15 years, and other background check-related stuff (and violation of privacy).

What does it all mean? Nothing but longer waiting times for all visa categories under the pretenses of "extreme vetting" and "background checks", unfortunately.

http://www.workpermit.com/news/expect-us-visa-delays-summer-foreign-nationals-warned-due-trump-extreme-vetting-20170617

I know about this my interview was last march and ask me all this questions but my point is when all this updates happened and created case change another change from iv to niv when the visa is here why they take that long bc of what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Super Uber said:

What does that have to do with the K1 or CR1 visas ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nody said:

What does that have to do with the K1 or CR1 visas ?

The article states that the delay will affect "all visas", and of course it makes sense that they would apply "extreme vetting" to everyone from the Middle East regardless of the visa type.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just now, Super Uber said:

The article states that the delay will affect "all visas", and of course it makes sense that they would apply "extreme vetting" to everyone from the Middle East regardless of the visa type.

They mentioned specific kind of visas, like B1 , B2 and L1 

That's really disappointed :(

Timeline

Hey Everyone,

I wanted you all to learn about my recent interactions with the NVC.

I called supervisors at the NVC and they called me back several times too for follow ups. They say that the case is fine and everything is OK. It's the embassy's fault for any delay and that we should "call" them to know what's going on.

Looks like this is the new norm, extra delay in Middle Eastern embassies.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Super Uber said:

Hey Everyone,

I wanted you all to learn about my recent interactions with the NVC.

I called supervisors at the NVC and they called me back several times too for follow ups. They say that the case is fine and everything is OK. It's the embassy's fault for any delay and that we should "call" them to know what's going on.

Looks like this is the new norm, extra delay in Middle Eastern embassies.

Im so happy to hear that bro as i told you before ur case at the embassy and the delay from them but u didnt believe me

Timeline
Just now, Mohd Al Said said:

Im so happy to hear that bro as i told you before ur case at the embassy and the delay from them but u didnt believe me

That's not the point bro. The point is that they're slacking and lazy to issue a visa for me, you and others too although we were approved and no AP required!

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Super Uber said:

That's not the point bro. The point is that they're slacking and lazy to issue a visa for me, you and others too although we were approved and no AP required!

When was the last update on ur case?

Timeline
1 minute ago, E.Amr said:

@Super Uber , did you contact the embassy after you got the new information ?? 
and please give me the phone numbers you used to contact the NVC supervisors and tell me how did the conversation between you go ? 

Hey Amr, I know you're in the same boat as me.

The numbers are the same one we always used before, you just talk to the agent and ask for a supervisor to speak regarding your case.

You can have em do the same thing: Find out why the case is not updating or whether it was approved or not. Why there was a delay etc.

As I said before, I emailed the embassy several times last week, and they didn't respond at all!

I called the embassy's call center (ustraveldocs), they give you typical responses and nothing new, and I don't think they can do/see anything other than send an email on your behalf to the embassy, which they did but I don't think the embassy even got the email.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.