Super Uber

Case creation date changed - still in AP !!!!

175 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Super Uber said:

Do you still have the original case number? The one for the approved I-129f petition?

Go to the uscis website and check the status of your case there.

Department of State Sent Case to USCIS For Review

On October 10, 2017, the Department of State sent us your case, Receipt Number WAC17901XXXXX, for review. We are reviewing it, and will notify you by mail when we are done. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

1 hour ago, C.ezz said:

Department of State Sent Case to USCIS For Review

On October 10, 2017, the Department of State sent us your case, Receipt Number WAC17901XXXXX, for review. We are reviewing it, and will notify you by mail when we are done. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

If your case was sent back to uscis that mean is denied, uscis eill send you a latter saying that the case is expired and that you can fill out another petition.

Sorry 

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mytruelove18 said:

If your case was sent back to uscis that mean is denied, uscis eill send you a latter saying that the case is expired and that you can fill out another petition.

Sorry 

I don't think that's entirely true. otherwise, why not just say it has been denied not "reviewing your case".

Technically, a case doesn't expire as long as it's in process. So, until they plainly state a final decision on the case, the case is technically active.

I THINK the letter will be either a final decision to deny or, an intent to deny in which case they will say ask for evidence that you will have to provide within a certain amount of time.

Again, I'm saying "I THINK", the subject is almost new to me - but have always seen some ppl saying the case was reaffirmed (on VJ) after receiving the letter.

2 minutes ago, Super Uber said:

I don't think that's entirely true. otherwise, why not just say it has been denied not "reviewing your case".

Technically, a case doesn't expire as long as it's in process. So, until they plainly state a final decision on the case, the case is technically active.

I THINK the letter will be either a final decision to deny or, an intent to deny in which case they will say ask for evidence that you will have to provide within a certain amount of time.

Again, I'm saying "I THINK", the subject is almost new to me - but have always seen some ppl saying the case was reaffirmed (on VJ) after receiving the letter.

Well i hope you be lucky

99% of cases sent back only get letter saying that the case is expired.

Soon you will get the letter.

Just wait to see what happen

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 10/23/2017 at 8:44 PM, Super Uber said:

with the new Executive Order, listing Egypt that is now on a 90 day suspension, most cases will see much further delay. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i doubt it is good news going back to USCIS. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, db2016 said:

with the new Executive Order, listing Egypt that is now on a 90 day suspension, most cases will see much further delay. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i doubt it is good news going back to USCIS. 

I've seen this only on 2 news sites: cnbc and theguardian.com. So is this where you got the news from? Strangely, I couldn't find any other news outlet speaking about the new order or mentioning Egypt .. except for these 2.

Oh and btw, both sites speak in terms of refugees not in general (well, at least one of them says in general, adult males required SOA by the end of 2016).

• 9 months later...
Timeline
5 hours ago, Andygkrbfhd said:

My case creation date changed 7/8/18 and my status date too it said application received and to wait for two business days I checked it this morning 9/8/18 and it has went back to administrative process it as also change from immigrant to non immigrant visa can any one tell me what this means please 

From observations of my own and others', I can tell you it could be many things. It could mean your case got approved and your visa will be issued, or could mean you'll be thrown into an abyss of endless torment.

Which is next, only Allah knows.

Monitor your status everyday and keep us updated if anything changes.

We'll be very happy to hear any good news.

17 hours ago, Super Uber said:

From observations of my own and others', I can tell you it could be many things. It could mean your case got approved and your visa will be issued, or could mean you'll be thrown into an abyss of endless torment.

Which is next, only Allah knows.

Monitor your status everyday and keep us updated if anything changes.

We'll be very happy to hear any good news.

Ok thanks for that....I’ll surely post updates 

• 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.