JessieABC

NVC - May 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone! I'm new to this thread, yet very excited to join! 😬

My scan date was 12th May, 2017 and I received checklist on 12th July. Sent requested documents by 18th July. Now waiting..... :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jimilpar92 said:

Hello everyone! I'm new to this thread, yet very excited to join! 😬

My scan date was 12th May, 2017 and I received checklist on 12th July. Sent requested documents by 18th July. Now waiting..... :(

Welcome! If I may ask what was the checklist for? And it's been a week, so try to call and seek a supervisor review right away if they confirm they've received your mail.

Best of luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I just got off the phone with NVC,my son's case is complete but awaiting my Wife's,i was told our marriage Certificate is missing, which 

I already sent with my son's documents,Now the rep requested a supervisor review which she is said will take another 6 weeks after all this wait,Any Advice?what can I do now ?its not my fault they lost the marriage cert.My scan date is May 18th.Please advice if you were in the same situation.

Finally!!!! Our case completed today July 24th.

1st scan date: March 23rd

Checklist: May 27th

2nd scan date: June 7th

CC: July 24th 

Now waiting to get interview scheduled for Islamabad, Pakistan 

Just now, Noor881 said:

Finally!!!! Our case completed today July 24th.

1st scan date: March 23rd

Checklist: May 27th

2nd scan date: June 7th

CC: July 24th 

Now waiting to get interview scheduled for Islamabad, Pakistan 

Wow congrats  scan date may 24 and still waiting 😭😭

Timeline
5 hours ago, Roor.M said:

Welcome! If I may ask what was the checklist for? And it's been a week, so try to call and seek a supervisor review right away if they confirm they've received your mail.

Best of luck!

I received a checklist for lack of documentation from my joint sponsor. They needed his tax revenue certificate... also I called them yesterday to have supervisor review but they refused since its only been a week and they said I need to wait for 42days. Yet, i left a call back #, hopefully supervisor call back and review my case right away!

5 hours ago, Soranger said:

Thanks!!! But it took me Almost one full year from my priority date to case complete date. Could have been sooner but I forgot to send the translated marriage certificate 🙈

Was it your first scan date? Actually my first scan date took full 9 week to get reviewed n then received a checklist. Since this was my 2nd scan date i guess this is y it took only 7 weeks.

But I also had my county's Congressman contact the nvc on my behalf trying to expedite it after receiving this second scan date.

where does the petitioner live? Ask them to have their congressman contact nvc n find out why it still hasn't been competed 

Best of luck!!!

Timeline

Does anyone know how long it takes for supervisor to give you a call back? I been calling to have supervisor review my case after receiving checklist and submitting documents. Yet, no luck 🤕

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jimilpar92 said:

Does anyone know how long it takes for supervisor to give you a call back? I been calling to have supervisor review my case after receiving checklist and submitting documents. Yet, no luck 🤕

Call exactly when they open (8am eastern usa time) and they will transfer u directly to a supervisor.  This was my experience anyway.. best of luck

Timeline
5 minutes ago, nessasmom980 said:

Call exactly when they open (8am eastern usa time) and they will transfer u directly to a supervisor.  This was my experience anyway.. best of luck

Thank you very much for your help! One more  thing, do you know if supervisor are helpful or not? Bz i submitted my checklist documents 1 week ago, and rep informed me that I'm not meeting 42days guideline for my case to  e transferred to supervisor. Regardless of her statement I insisted to have a call back. 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jimilpar92 said:

Thank you very much for your help! One more  thing, do you know if supervisor are helpful or not? Bz i submitted my checklist documents 1 week ago, and rep informed me that I'm not meeting 42days guideline for my case to  e transferred to supervisor. Regardless of her statement I insisted to have a call back. 

It depends on the supervisor u get.  I called 2x before the 3rd morning I got a very helpful lady. Just keep calling each day. U will get one willing to help u 😊.   Best of luck my friend

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, Soranger said:

I hope they finish yours and the rest who have been waiting for May soon 😊

Does anyone with May scan dates have any updates??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kadupul said:

Updates as in? Can you always check the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=11846751

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, RamStu said:

Yeah, I check it all day lol

i was wondering if maybe someone didn't update it yet because there are a lot from May that aren't done yet, and it's confusing if they are getting so far through June already 

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Kadupul said:

Yes, we should be all very close!

My update is that I called today and case was still in review department and still undecided :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.