JBMG

NVC - April 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

1,184 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just called NVC. our case isn't in review department yet. I'm guessing June first week might be it.

The lady was kind enough to share they're working on bringing down the long delay caused by large amount of submissions. Slightly confirms the working overtime news share by us swede earlier.

Edited by abfar
Spoiler

Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up soon? Please join here: >> Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up.

01/2016: Petition filed for my visa
02/2016: USCIS confirmed receiving our file/petition on 1st Feb.
04/2016: I-130 Approval email received from DHS towards early May, our case was approved end of April. 
03/2017: Paid AoS and IV Bill
03/2017: Sent AoS and IV Packages via mail.
04/2017: 5th day of April, NVC received package. Can take up to 11 weeks for CC according to nvc.

06/2017: 6th day of June, Case Completed - confirmed via phone

07/2017: Interviewed end of July 2017.

>> Passport with Visa received the next day of interview 

8/2017: POE via JFK

05/2020: N400 Filed

06/2021: Biometrics taken

02/2022: Interview Scheduled (Yes, after 22 months -.- )

19 minutes ago, abfar said:

Just called NVC. our case isn't in review department yet. I'm guessing June first week might be it.

The lady was kind enough to share they're working on bringing down the long delay caused by large amount of submissions. Slightly confirms the working overtime news share by us swede earlier.

nice! I never get in contact with someone nice that even tries to have a decent convo with me lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi @Brasil2014  

Thank you for your new update on the spreadsheet. I've deleted your original entry. Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire . This will save you from having to redo it. 

Thank you, JBMG. 

Edited by JBMG

12 hours ago, JBMG said:

@ameeenta @cake68 @CDJames @Edwena @Eignes1009 

@Erin&Alex @fernansol @Iffat Nizu @James A @Karen & Carlos @krysten.danis @Mavikobalt @UsSwedlover

Hi, this is a reminder that we have a new spreadsheet. Not sure if all of you have been able to check it out yet. Most of our fellow April filers have moved over to it. Good news is that we're seeing a few CC's happening in 8 weeks!! The rest at 9 weeks with a few at 10 weeks.. but nobody at 11 weeks. :)  Let's hope they keep up this trend. @UsSwedlover said earlier that they were trying to get to 8 weeks. Looks like they're trying to achieve that goal. :) 

Here is the new spread sheet. 

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017 (save this link in your browser) 

Please visit the following, this will update the spreadsheet with your info. 

NVC Case Status Questionnaire -  2017

VERY IMPORTANT: please keep your confirmation email to edit your status as your case moves along.. Yes, You CAN bookmark the questionnaire link but only after opening it up via email. I have no access to resend your original questionnaire to you. Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire

Thank you, JBMG

Don't see my name on the list. Scan date 4/19

Timeline
1 minute ago, Eignes1009 said:

Don't see my name on the list. Scan date 4/19

Hi, yes, I am no longer collecting the info for you. You can now do it on your own. Please visit the following, this will update the spreadsheet with your info. 

Please keep your confirmation email to edit your status as your case moves along..

Timeline
1 minute ago, Eignes1009 said:

I just called Nvc, and our case not yet reviewing. 😢... Tom is 1 month since they received our civil docs.

You'll have to wait another month. Average is about 8 weeks before reaching the review department. 

Please visit the following, this will update the spreadsheet with your info. 

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017 (save this link in your browser)

Thank you. 

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Eignes1009 said:

I just called Nvc, and our case not yet reviewing. 😢... Tom is 1 month since they received our civil docs.

HI, just saw your update on the spreadsheet. 

Please edit your responses to the following.. 

What is your VJ display name (user name)? 

Eignes1009

Is this your 1st or 2nd scan date?

1st

If this is your 2nd scan date, when was your first?

Leave blank (remove date)

18 minutes ago, JBMG said:

HI, just saw your update on the spreadsheet. 

Please edit your responses to the following.. 

What is your VJ display name (user name)? 

Eignes1009

Is this your 1st or 2nd scan date?

1st

If this is your 2nd scan date, when was your first?

Leave blank (remove date)

im sorry, but don't know when is our 1st scan.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

My Senators office will be checking on my case June first. He usually gets a response the day of or after. I will share what the results are. Only 2 weeks away!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Eignes1009 said:

im sorry, but don't know when is our 1st scan.

Your 1st scan date is the day the NVC received all of your documents, you have completed your ds-260 and paid all fees. 

Edited by JBMG

3 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Your 1st scan date is the day the NVC received all of your documents, you have completed your ds-260 and paid all fees. 

how bout 2nd scan date?

Tot that is 2nd date.

So I  need to edit again 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Eignes1009 said:

how bout 2nd scan date?

Tot that is 2nd date.

So I  need to edit again 

A 2nd scan date is when you have received a checklist from the NVC.. This is when you are required to submit new documentation to the NVC

2 minutes ago, JBMG said:

A 2nd scan date is when you have received a checklist from the NVC.. This is when you are required to submit new documentation to the NVC

Ok...thanks

Now I understand.

That's what makes me confused.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.