Lemon23

I-751 May 2017 Filers

2,774 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Tina and Johan said:

This happened to us as well.  You're not missing anything.  ;)

Congratulations!!!  This gives us hope.  :)   Our # is WAC17221 (received May 9th) and Johan has filed for his N-400. 

We have the same receipt date for the ROC, but since yours is now a combo...they would perhaps wait for the interview. Hope you get it soon 🤞.

7 hours ago, Jose V said:

Mine is WAC17227. My case receipt date is May 11th. Looks like they have around 10,000 cases between each number group case , lets say from 1722300000 to 1722400000. Would that be possible? If yes, they are truly busy. However, from 17223 May 9th filers to 17227 for May 11th filers, sounds hard to believe that there are thousands of cases in the spam of 3 days. 

IF to take in account that tha last 5 digits is a case number , when browsing I noticed , that each fiscal day has approximately 700-745 cases a day , may be slightly more in some cases. You would in most cases see something like not more than 00701-00745 at the end. And some fiscal days like 225, 226 displays validation error for almost any number that you enter. My guess some days like 225 and 226 might be completely empty with no cases. And that overal they accept around 700 cases a day. But that’s just my personal opinion, of course.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jane D said:

IF to take in account that tha last 5 digits is a case number , when browsing I noticed , that each fiscal day has approximately 700-745 cases a day , may be slightly more in some cases. You would in most cases see something like not more than 00701-00745 at the end. And some fiscal days like 225, 226 displays validation error for almost any number that you enter. My guess some days like 225 and 226 might be completely empty with no cases. And that overal they accept around 700 cases a day. But that’s just my personal opinion, of course.

we are WAC1715 and WAX17214 and still nothing :(

7 hours ago, designbg said:

Thanks...now waiting to get the card in the mail then take a long break from USCIS.

I hope your profecy comes true :) Keeping my fingers crossed.

10 hours ago, frontgear said:

I hope your profecy comes true :) Keeping my fingers crossed.

lol...you crack me up 😂. One came up to be true 👽.

22 hours ago, designbg said:

We have the same receipt date for the ROC, but since yours is now a combo...they would perhaps wait for the interview. Hope you get it soon 🤞.

True, and we're fine with that, because the LA office takes about a year from submission to oath, and waiting for ROC to process first only lengthens our wait.  I sooo can't wait to be done completely with this.  

K1 Visa timeline:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/01/2014 - mailed our petition

07/25/2014 - Johan arrives in Los Angeles! 

*See updated timeline for specific dates.*

AOS timeline:~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

08/02/2014 - AOS, EAD, AP applications mailed. 

11/17/2014 - K2 gets an interview waiver letter in the mail (dated November 12th) (K1 has never gotten this letter)

08/24/2015 - Green cards are FINALLY in hand after nearly 13 months of waiting. 

ROC timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

05/01/2017 - ROC application sent 

05/02/2017 - CSC receives our package

05/03/2017 - Official NOA1 date

05/10/2017 - MO cashed at our bank

05/12/2017 - NOA 1 is in the mailbox.

05/20/2017 - Biometrics letter in hand

05/31/2017 - biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

06/19/2018 - ROC still pending with no news but that wonky glitch back in February, so we went ahead and filed for citizenship

N-400 timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

06/19/2018 - N-400 application filed online

06/20/2018 - NOA1 received online for Naturalization application

06/25/2018 - Biometrics notification online (PDF Document)

07/12/2018 - Biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

On 8/9/2018 at 8:36 AM, Senaid said:

Greetings,

Good news for CSC filers, got a message today on the portal that my wifes green card is being produced...We filed in May 2017, in February 2018 got a message that it was transfered to local office, and today the message that the card is being produced. I cant believe it. Do you guys know how long it will take to get the green card, it says 120 days.

thanks alot and goo dluck

Capture.JPG

Congratulations .....

On 8/10/2018 at 2:44 PM, blessings88 said:

Just thought, I'll share my husband got his approval on 08/08.  His application was submitted in 05/08/2017 in CSC.  I hope this brings hope to everyone that your approvals will be coming soon...  Blessinsgs to you all... 😃

approval.jpg

Congratulations......

On 8/11/2018 at 7:06 AM, designbg said:

Good news fellas...woke up at 4 am this morning (that’s another story) and decided to check my email, when I saw a communication from DHS stating that action has been taken on my case. I went and checked my status and found that my card was in production...see attached.

My case number is WAC17223XXXXX. As you can see my status went from “Case Received At Local Office” to “Card In Production”. No RFE or “Case Transferred To Another Office”. I have not applied for N-400.

29451E08-9127-4D0C-82F2-C6948FA5EA62.jpeg

97F132BE-2FA1-4ACF-AAB7-0720A3EDB37A.jpeg

Congratulations......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Good Afternoon, Fellow VJ's my Husband is a May 2017 filer. He received his Permanent Residence Card\Approval in July without an interview. He got an extension notice yesterday in the mail for his old card with conditions. I assume these letters are being automatically generated by the system due to the expiration being soon. Has anyone else received this in error with Permanent Residence? Should he call USCIS to clarify?  

Little concerned. 

Thank you 

Edited by VisaParaUnSueno

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
50 minutes ago, MadeForEachOther_ said:

Congratulations......

COngrats! 🎉🎈🎊🍾 we hoping getting aprrpoved this week too 500 cases behind us 34 are approved this last 4 days so.... gw erring close good luck everyone 

13 minutes ago, VisaParaUnSueno said:

Good Afternoon, Fellow VJ's my Husband is a May 2017 filer. He received his Permanent Residence Card\Approval in July without an interview. He got an extension notice yesterday in the mail for his old card with conditions. I assume these letters are being automatically generated by the system due to the expiration being soon. Has anyone else received this in error with Permanent Residence? Should he call USCIS to clarify?  

Little concerned. 

Thank you 

i would just ignore it

we received 10 year green card almost 2 months before they sent us this useless 18m extension

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
32 minutes ago, VisaParaUnSueno said:

Little concerned. 

Thank you 

I would call them up just to make sure he’s good to go 😊 congrats on his approval!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.