JBMG

NVC CEAC UPLOAD FILERS - May 2017

317 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
4 hours ago, Toronto88 said:

Hi everyone, 

Just wanted to introduce myself. Our I-130 was approved on May 8, sent to NVC on May 18 (per USCIS website) and received by NVC on May 22. Still waiting for case number to be assigned. I have been calling NVC once a day. 

Thank you all for sharing your experiences to date with this new system! I also hope you are assigned a case number soon Min&Mark. 

Hello, our I-130 was also sent on May 18! How you knew it was received by NVC? Thank you

Just to update everyone.

My birth certificate was the older version that didn't contain my parents information on it. I placed an order for the new updated version.

I created a letter stating that I am in the process of ordering the letter and with my wife being pregnant to proceed with the processing. I noted that I would promise to bring the new birth certificate to the interview.

Got a message a few hours later that my documents were "DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED". If anyone is going through a similar situation, I would recommend this route.

Now I await for the interview date and will schedule a medical exam.

ROC

5/3/19 - Dropped package at UPS

5/6/19 - UPS ship package

5/7/19 - Package is delivered

5/10/19 - NOA1 Issued

5/13/19 - Check is cashed

5/14/19 - NOA1 received in the mail

5/24/19 - Biometrics Appointment letter received

6/4/19 - Biometrics appointment

6/6/19 - Case is updated online with "Fingerprint Review Was Completed"

5/5/20 -  Case is updated online with "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview"

1/19/21 - Appointment to get passport stamped

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I have a good news today :)

I finally got my case number today after a month since my petition arrived at NVC!!

Maybe, some of you heard to press option 5 instead of 2 because that's the place where the new system is dealt.

However, according to a supervisor, there are VERY few agents who were trained for the new system AND if none of them are available, your call will be automatically transferred to a regular representative who doesn't have an access to the new system.

So, if a representative tells you he/she will transfer you to a right agent for your case, just ask him/her you want to talk to a supervisor. 

I wish a good luck for those of you who just entered to a NVC step.

and I'll pay AOS and IV fees today and upload all the documents asap. 

@Finayyy,  I assume you will have an interview in Montreal too..?

I wonder how long it will take for the consulate to book an appointment for us.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks!

Edited by Min & Mark

1 hour ago, Min & Mark said:

I have a good news today :)

I finally got my case number today after a month since my petition arrived at NVC!!

Maybe, some of you heard to press option 5 instead of 2 because that's the place where the new system is dealt.

However, according to a supervisor, there are VERY few agents who were trained for the new system AND if none of them are available, your call will be automatically transferred to a regular representative who doesn't have an access to the new system.

So, if a representative tells you he/she will transfer you to a right agent for your case, just ask him/her you want to talk to a supervisor. 

I wish a good luck for those of you who just entered to a NVC step.

and I'll pay AOS and IV fees today and upload all the documents asap. 

@Finayyy,  I assume you will have an interview in Montreal too..?

I wonder how long it will take for the consulate to book an appointment for us.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks!

So I got the email today that my interview is scheduled for June 30 at 1030am. 

I also had had the operator tell me to press option 5 after waiting 30 minutes on the phone. 

Need to find and schedule a medical appointment and get that out of the way!

ROC

5/10/19 - NOA1 Issued

5/5/20 -  Case is updated online with "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello! I paid my AOS and IV fees on Friday and they are still processing. I heard that it should only take 1-2 days with the new system so I was wondering what everyone else's experience was with this? 

6 minutes ago, Jnicole said:

Hello! I paid my AOS and IV fees on Friday and they are still processing. I heard that it should only take 1-2 days with the new system so I was wondering what everyone else's experience was with this? 

It will take 1-2 days for it to process. But remember that since Monday was a holiday, they might not process payments. Also, you won't get any notification or email that the payment was accepted. If I remember correctly, as soon as the payments are made, you can start submitting your documents.

ROC

5/10/19 - NOA1 Issued

Timeline
2 hours ago, Finayyy said:

It will take 1-2 days for it to process. But remember that since Monday was a holiday, they might not process payments. Also, you won't get any notification or email that the payment was accepted. If I remember correctly, as soon as the payments are made, you can start submitting your documents.

Thank you! It will show up when I log in though as paid, right? 

22 hours ago, Jnicole said:

Thank you! It will show up when I log in though as paid, right? 

Yes, it will change to "Paid", but you will not receive any emails or notification. I logged in once per day to check on it.

Has anyone received any messages in the "Messages" section of the CEAC website?

Previously I've received two emails telling me I had messages to read, but didn't see any when I logged in.

Now I have one message telling me that my visa interview has been cancelled, and will be re-scheduled, however, I never received a message with interview date to begin with.

I have emailed our NVC contact to see what is going on.

1 hour ago, Cat_Dad said:

Has anyone received any messages in the "Messages" section of the CEAC website?

Previously I've received two emails telling me I had messages to read, but didn't see any when I logged in.

Now I have one message telling me that my visa interview has been cancelled, and will be re-scheduled, however, I never received a message with interview date to begin with.

I have emailed our NVC contact to see what is going on.

I would get emails say that I recieved a message but didn't get anything. I ended up emailing NVC and then got my actual response or message somehow relayed to me. 

NVC will email you with their official appointment letter. At the bottom of the email it will contain the interview date and time. 

Check the status to see where it is. It's a link that's just before you sign into the system. I checked mine on Monday morning and found out it was on its way to Montreal and that I was supposed to get a notification with the date and time. I got the notification in the afternoon. 

ROC

5/10/19 - NOA1 Issued

Timeline

I just called the NVC to see what the holdup was on accepting my payments (people on the Oct. filers board were saying that there was a error in the system when using Google Chrome browser) and the woman said that we were not even in the system as being sent from USCIS! I told her that I had received my case number by email last Thursday and had already paid and she basically said she couldn't help me. Has anybody else gotten this response when calling them?

3 minutes ago, Jnicole said:

I just called the NVC to see what the holdup was on accepting my payments (people on the Oct. filers board were saying that there was a error in the system when using Google Chrome browser) and the woman said that we were not even in the system as being sent from USCIS! I told her that I had received my case number by email last Thursday and had already paid and she basically said she couldn't help me. Has anybody else gotten this response when calling them?

When you call, you apparently need to use option 5 and tell them that you are in the new upload system. A lot of the call agents are not trained or aware of the new system.

ROC

5/10/19 - NOA1 Issued

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Jnicole said:

@Jnicole, I had the same error on Google Chrome browser (When I clicked "make a payment", it appears as an error but payment status shows "In Process") and I heard the representative said Google Chrome browser has been troublesome. 

Could you please tell me what happened to them afterwards if you heard anything about it?

The representative said if the payment didn't go through it will show up as "Rejected" but I haven't had any new change on its status after 2 days of payment. 

Edited by Min & Mark

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.