dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2017

1,170 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, beppenyc said:

same, but I was hoping to have it earlier. 

oh man.. we are in 10 weeks now.. so we should hear something this week.. and now they update the website too so it hard to tell if the case completed or not with 3 N/A.. we just need to call now every other day.....

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 minute ago, Zaib212 said:

oh man.. we are in 10 weeks now.. so we should hear something this week.. and now they update the website too so it hard to tell if the case completed or not with 3 N/A.. we just need to call now every other day.....

i am pretty busy at work to call them , today , after the Website Update will be hell, will try on Thursday, but this is becoming a nightmare

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, beppenyc said:

i am pretty busy at work to call them , today , after the Website Update will be hell, will try on Thursday, but this is becoming a nightmare

let me call them now and will update you..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, bk123 said:

Lol imagine my state - scan date is 21st Feb :D

Your 10 Weeks will be over today, right? Have you called and inquired if you case is being actively reviewed?

Timeline Info below:

Spoiler

04/21/16 -- Marriage

----- CR1 Process -----

USCIS Stage [222 days from NOA1]

06/08/16 -- Sent I-130

01/31/17 -- I-130 petition sent to NVC [Received Email notification and MyUscis status update]

NVC Stage [105 days from NOA2]

Embassy/Consulate (Interview) Stage [43 days from Case Complete to Visa in Hand]

05/18/17 -- Consulate Received. CEAC Case status changed to "Ready"

06/01/17 -- Medical Examination [Complete. It took around 2 hours. Total Cost INR 11650 for Surat City Apollo Clinic]

06/12/17 -- Biometric (OFC) Appointment

06/13/17 -- Interview [7:30 AM at Mumbai, India]. Visa Approved

06/15/17 -- Visa in hand

06/21/17 -- POE at DFW (Dallas, Texas)

----- Removal of Condition -----

Removal of Condition (I-751) [Approved]

06/18/2019 -- Sent the package (3 Days before GC expires, cutting it close). Sent to Lewisville, TX via FedEx Ground

06/19/2019 -- Package received at around 9:30 AM (Hoping I don't get rejected for missing deadline)

06/24/2019 -- Card was charged with $680 fees. Text Message received confirming Receipt. Case routed to NBC (Case Number starts with 'MSC')

06/28/2019 -- NOA Hard Copy & 18 Months Extension Letter Received in Mail with NOA Date as 06/19/2019

07/12/2019 -- Biomentrics Appointment Letter received. The Letter is Dated 7/5/2019. Appointment is on 7/22/2019

07/22/2019 -- Biometrics Appointment Complete

02/01/2022 -- Interview Scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Complete. No new Green Card will be produced as my Naturalization was also approved.

03/04/2022 -- USCIS status changed to approved.

----- Naturalization -----

Naturalization (N-400) [Approved]

03/26/2022 -- N-400 online application complete. NOA Date.

01/15/2021 -- Biometric Complete.

02/28/2022 -- Interview scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Passed. Status changed to 'we recommended that your application be approved...' and then to 'Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled'.

03/09/2022 -- Oath Ceremony was scheduled for 3/25/2022.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just got an email saying I need to make 2 changes to my AOS and bring to interview, I was hoping someone could give me some feedback

1.  On the AOS I listed my daughter on Part 2 as principal immigrant and then in part 3 I listed her again as Family Number 1.  NVC  is telling me I cannot list her in part 3......so to make sure....IF I LISTED HER IN PART 2 then I DO NOT list her in Part 3?   I leave all of Part 3 blank?  And then on Part 3 question 28 I enter just 1 person?

2.  My 2016 tax return was a joint tax return with my husband.  I submitted ONLY MY W2.  Its asking for all W2s relating to the 2016 tax returns...I am ASSUMING this means its my husbands W2???  I  am not doing a joint sponsor so will I need him to fill out a AOS if I am to include his W2 as well?

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Tanish said:

Your 10 Weeks will be over today, right? Have you called and inquired if you case is being actively reviewed?

Just called and after a  25 minute wait time they told me case was completed on 28th April and that I should wait for an interview appointment as they dont have a date for me yet. 

Scan Date: 21st Feb 2017.

Best wishes for everyone!

2 minutes ago, bk123 said:

Just called and after a  25 minute wait time they told me case was completed on 28th April and that I should wait for an interview appointment as they dont have a date for me yet. 

Scan Date: 21st Feb 2017.

Best wishes for everyone!

My scan date is feb 21 too How do you see your cean page because Now everything changes . 

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Soranger said:

My scan date is feb 21 too How do you see your cean page because Now everything changes . 

CAEC is still the same for me "AT NVC" thats probably because they dont have an interview date for me yet - it should change to "In Transit" once a date is finalized i think ...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.