dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2017

1,170 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, bk123 said:

CAEC is still the same for me "AT NVC" thats probably because they dont have an interview date for me yet - it should change to "In Transit" once a date is finalized i think ...

My still says Action required: Submit requested documents ☹️

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I think you can figure out with the new update in the website http://ceac.state.gov. if you case is completed or not because my father in law case is already completed and it showing these 2 steps

CHOICE OF ADDRESS & AGENT (DS-261)  - Completed

APPLICANT INFORMATION - Completed

and my mother in law case is still in review so in her status its showing the following steps

CHOICE OF ADDRESS & AGENT (DS-261) - Completed
Affidavit Of Support (AOS)  - Paid

hope this help............

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
Just now, Zaib212 said:

I think you can figure out with the new update in the website http://ceac.state.gov. if you case is completed or not because my father in law case is already completed and it showing these 2 steps

CHOICE OF ADDRESS & AGENT (DS-261)  - Completed

and my mother in law case is still in review so in her status its showing the following steps

hope this help............

you are the men!

3 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

oh man.. we are in 10 weeks now.. so we should hear something this week.. and now they update the website too so it hard to tell if the case completed or not with 3 N/A.. we just need to call now every other day.....

You are so close, try calling them everyday :) good luck

2 hours ago, bk123 said:

Tried calling - due to high volume of calls they're not takin calls anymore. Tried 3 times :/

I suggest you call them as soon as they open, (if possible) and 30 mins before they close, EST7:00am-7:30am EST 11:00-11:30pm, they least get calls at that time 

best of luck

1 hour ago, bk123 said:

Just called and after a  25 minute wait time they told me case was completed on 28th April and that I should wait for an interview appointment as they dont have a date for me yet. 

Scan Date: 21st Feb 2017.

Best wishes for everyone!

Congratulations :)

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

Timeline
2 minutes ago, beppenyc said:

you are the men!

My pleasure!. And i saw on other post someone (Interview for June) case was completed on April 28 and his scan date was Feb 21 so hope we both get response either this week or next week.

Timeline
Just now, beppenyc said:

in my case, i have only 2 steps

Affidavit of Support (Paid)

Applicant Information IV Fee (Paid)- IV Application (Completed)....

help!!!!

omg then call them i think its sign of ur case is complete.. thats what showing for my father in law and his case was completed on Feb 15.

1 minute ago, beppenyc said:

in my case, i have only 2 steps

Affidavit of Support (Paid)

Applicant Information IV Fee (Paid)- IV Application (Completed)....

help!!!!

In my case i have 

CHOICE OF ADDRESS & AGENT (DS-261)  -Completed

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
Just now, Zaib212 said:

omg then call them i think its sign of ur case is complete.. thats what showing for my father in law and his case was completed on Feb 15.

no, i think that the Affadivit of Supported need to be completed, mine is still paid. 

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

My pleasure!. And i saw on other post someone (Interview for June) case was completed on April 28 and his scan date was Feb 21 so hope we both get response either this week or next week.

Did they start scheduling June interviews yet?

10 hours ago, Edwena said:

Hello everyone!

Quick question about police records. My husband is an Iraqi national, currently living in Lebanon. He already got an Iraqi police record a few months ago through the Iraqi embassy in Lebanon. However, we noticed that it has an expiration date of 90 days. Will he need to get a new one? He hasn't gone back to Iraq since the report was completed..so logically I would think that he wouldn't need a new one..but he doesn't want to risk it and holding up the whole process.

Also, he'll be living in Lebanon for a year in June. Will he even be able to get a police record? He doesn't have any Lebanese papers. He fled Iraq and is currently able to stay in Lebanon through a UN refugee status. We were married in Lebanon in September 2016 and the NVC received our packet on April 5, 2017. They said it takes up to 11 weeks to process, so we want to make sure we have everything ready for the interview 😊

Thank you for any information! 

When he submitted the police clearance, is it still valid? He must submit a valid PC from the place he stayed for more than 6 months too, he will be required to submit a valid PC on hisinterview. Best of luck

9 hours ago, Ninahuanca said:

Scan date March 28, good luck to everyone and cross fingers cc soon

You are close :) best of luck and thank u :)

6 hours ago, abfar said:

April 5 scan date. checking in. meh.

time seems to have slowed down. wish summer vacations would pass this slow back when we were kids. ugh

Just hang on, you'd get through it :) good luck 

4 hours ago, chamma said:

Scan Date: 27th March

5 weeks down.. 6 weeks to go :( 

Hang on tight :) you'd get through, start collecting proofs and other documents for the interview :)

4 hours ago, Tanish said:

I just called to check if my case has been picked up for review yet, and it hasn't yet. Scan Date: Feb 27.

I am planning to call every day now that our 10th week has started. This is getting crazy. I didn't think I would be this anxious now that I am nearing 11 weeks deadline.

Best of luck :) you are so closeee :) during my 10th week, been calling almost twice in the morning and twice in the evening (trying to get a hold to a rep who'd explain to me the status) 

4 hours ago, amistry18 said:

Checking in.. Scan Date: March 20th.

6 Weeks down and starting 7th today.. Hope to get CC this month. Wishing everyone the very best on this journey :)

Best of luck to you as well. Thank you :) 

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

2 minutes ago, beppenyc said:

no, i think that the Affadivit of Supported need to be completed, mine is still paid. 

What is your scan date ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.