dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2017

837 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, reuben44 said:

Got my interview date scheduled (June 30, Mumbai). CC (May 3, 2017)

Did you receive Email or called NVC?

Timeline Info below:

Spoiler

04/21/16 -- Marriage

----- CR1 Process -----

USCIS Stage [222 days from NOA1]

06/08/16 -- Sent I-130

01/31/17 -- I-130 petition sent to NVC [Received Email notification and MyUscis status update]

NVC Stage [105 days from NOA2]

Embassy/Consulate (Interview) Stage [43 days from Case Complete to Visa in Hand]

05/18/17 -- Consulate Received. CEAC Case status changed to "Ready"

06/01/17 -- Medical Examination [Complete. It took around 2 hours. Total Cost INR 11650 for Surat City Apollo Clinic]

06/12/17 -- Biometric (OFC) Appointment

06/13/17 -- Interview [7:30 AM at Mumbai, India]. Visa Approved

06/15/17 -- Visa in hand

06/21/17 -- POE at DFW (Dallas, Texas)

----- Removal of Condition -----

Removal of Condition (I-751) [Approved]

06/18/2019 -- Sent the package (3 Days before GC expires, cutting it close). Sent to Lewisville, TX via FedEx Ground

06/19/2019 -- Package received at around 9:30 AM (Hoping I don't get rejected for missing deadline)

06/24/2019 -- Card was charged with $680 fees. Text Message received confirming Receipt. Case routed to NBC (Case Number starts with 'MSC')

06/28/2019 -- NOA Hard Copy & 18 Months Extension Letter Received in Mail with NOA Date as 06/19/2019

07/12/2019 -- Biomentrics Appointment Letter received. The Letter is Dated 7/5/2019. Appointment is on 7/22/2019

07/22/2019 -- Biometrics Appointment Complete

02/01/2022 -- Interview Scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Complete. No new Green Card will be produced as my Naturalization was also approved.

03/04/2022 -- USCIS status changed to approved.

----- Naturalization -----

Naturalization (N-400) [Approved]

03/26/2022 -- N-400 online application complete. NOA Date.

01/15/2021 -- Biometric Complete.

02/28/2022 -- Interview scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Passed. Status changed to 'we recommended that your application be approved...' and then to 'Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled'.

03/09/2022 -- Oath Ceremony was scheduled for 3/25/2022.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, mcgg said:

http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp

The police clearance has to be obtained from the passport office. The above link will help you to determine the process. the passport office gives two signed Police Clearance Certificates and puts a PCC stamp in your passport too. 

Check out this link.. I believe it's the same Police clearance except in the case of India they only accept the one you obtain it from passport office .." Please anyone that has done this from India, i stand to be corrected " ...  Either way, you need a police certificate to proceed!

Please allow anyone from Idian who has gone through this phase chime in... Give it about 24 hrs hopefully... Someone respond

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Supporting_documents.html

Edited by Wizzle

I-130 for " Chicago Lock-box "

Applying for my 2 children...

Sent I-130 to Chicago Lock-box

Sent on --- 08/29/2016

Received --- 08/31/2016

NOA 1 : 09/01/2016

Sent to : Potomac Service Center

NOA 2 : 01/03/2017

NVC:

Sent AOS & IV Packets:02/01/2017
Scan Date: 02/10/2017
Case Complete: 04/24/2017
Interview Date: **/**/****
Visa Approved: **/**/****
Visa In Hand: **/**/****

********************************************************************************************************

~"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we are waiting for..."~

~Charles Stanley~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mbha88 said:

My husband's interview is on June 5th.  and recently while reviewing document, I found out that we have made few mistakes in DS-260.  Does any one know what should I do at this moment?  

Mistakes were 1) His student visa got refused couple of year ago, and in DS-260 I put never refused visa before.  2) In Given name section, I only put his first name but not middle name.  (in example it saws first and middle name).

Any help will be appreciated!

i recall at the end of the ds-260, before we submitted the form, it says that any changes we wish to make to the DS260 should me made at the interview. so just mark the mistakes and present to it during the interview. good luck!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jones.Chris said:

So am I right in saying everybody is taking about 8-11 weeks from scan to CC??

Losing my mind waiting, got screwed around by USCIS in the lead up to getting to NVC. (CR-1 Spouse)

yes currently it seems like it's between a little more than 9 weeks to 11 weeks.

3 hours ago, maria betances said:

nope,same here

did you check today. my mother in law change today to ready and her interview was schedule may 3

Timeline
1 hour ago, KaurN said:

If NVC requests additional documents will it take them another 11 weeks to review them?

there are two kinds of checklist. 1) you have to send in the checklist items to the nvc and wait anther 11 weeks, 2) your case is completed but you get a checklist for minor things, and they ask you to just bring the requested documents to the interview, so you dont have to wait another 11 weeks. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello

We just received a checklist asking for my husband's Mexican Police Certificate. He lives in the US so a family member would need to obtain it. Anyone here who has had to obtain such certificate?

How long does it take to be issued?

Edited by Lizd

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Lizd said:

Hello

We just received a checklist asking for my husband's Mexican Police Certificate. He lives in the US so a family member would need to obtain it. Anyone here who has had to obtain such certificate?

How long does it take to be issued?

We are working on it right now.  My husband is in the US and his sister in Mexico is working on it.  She obtained some paperwork last week, filled it out for us and emailed it to me so that he could sign it.  Then I emailed it back with a copy of his passport.  We haven't heard anything back yet.  His interview isn't until June 29th - so we have time, but I'm hoping to have it sooner rather than later.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, WaitinginUSA said:

We are working on it right now.  My husband is in the US and his sister in Mexico is working on it.  She obtained some paperwork last week, filled it out for us and emailed it to me so that he could sign it.  Then I emailed it back with a copy of his passport.  We haven't heard anything back yet.  His interview isn't until June 29th - so we have time, but I'm hoping to have it sooner rather than later.

Did your husband have to send her a notarized letter giving her permission to obtain the certificate?

By paperwork do you mean the application to obtain the certificate?

Please let me know once you have amymore information about how this process goes. I will be calling the Mexican Department as well. 

My husband's is on June 28th!!

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Got the interview date after calling NVC today about an hour ago.

Interview date is set to June 13, 2017.

Timeline Info below:

Spoiler

04/21/16 -- Marriage

----- CR1 Process -----

USCIS Stage [222 days from NOA1]

06/08/16 -- Sent I-130

01/31/17 -- I-130 petition sent to NVC [Received Email notification and MyUscis status update]

NVC Stage [105 days from NOA2]

Embassy/Consulate (Interview) Stage [43 days from Case Complete to Visa in Hand]

05/18/17 -- Consulate Received. CEAC Case status changed to "Ready"

06/01/17 -- Medical Examination [Complete. It took around 2 hours. Total Cost INR 11650 for Surat City Apollo Clinic]

06/12/17 -- Biometric (OFC) Appointment

06/13/17 -- Interview [7:30 AM at Mumbai, India]. Visa Approved

06/15/17 -- Visa in hand

06/21/17 -- POE at DFW (Dallas, Texas)

----- Removal of Condition -----

Removal of Condition (I-751) [Approved]

06/18/2019 -- Sent the package (3 Days before GC expires, cutting it close). Sent to Lewisville, TX via FedEx Ground

06/19/2019 -- Package received at around 9:30 AM (Hoping I don't get rejected for missing deadline)

06/24/2019 -- Card was charged with $680 fees. Text Message received confirming Receipt. Case routed to NBC (Case Number starts with 'MSC')

06/28/2019 -- NOA Hard Copy & 18 Months Extension Letter Received in Mail with NOA Date as 06/19/2019

07/12/2019 -- Biomentrics Appointment Letter received. The Letter is Dated 7/5/2019. Appointment is on 7/22/2019

07/22/2019 -- Biometrics Appointment Complete

02/01/2022 -- Interview Scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Complete. No new Green Card will be produced as my Naturalization was also approved.

03/04/2022 -- USCIS status changed to approved.

----- Naturalization -----

Naturalization (N-400) [Approved]

03/26/2022 -- N-400 online application complete. NOA Date.

01/15/2021 -- Biometric Complete.

02/28/2022 -- Interview scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Passed. Status changed to 'we recommended that your application be approved...' and then to 'Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled'.

03/09/2022 -- Oath Ceremony was scheduled for 3/25/2022.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, KaurN said:

Is there any way to expedite that?

Unfortunately, not for a checklist according to what i've read on this forum.... Sorry.

Expedite is strictly for emergency situations. I strongly recommend you Call NVC, they would give you more info on the exact type of police certificate they want from you, or look for fellow India petitioners/beneficiaries that has gone through this in your home country on the forum that you can message with this questions. I anticipate someone from Indian would give you a response here as soon as they come online..

Good luck.

I-130 for " Chicago Lock-box "

Applying for my 2 children...

Sent I-130 to Chicago Lock-box

Sent on --- 08/29/2016

Received --- 08/31/2016

NOA 1 : 09/01/2016

Sent to : Potomac Service Center

NOA 2 : 01/03/2017

NVC:

Sent AOS & IV Packets:02/01/2017
Scan Date: 02/10/2017
Case Complete: 04/24/2017
Interview Date: **/**/****
Visa Approved: **/**/****
Visa In Hand: **/**/****

********************************************************************************************************

~"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we are waiting for..."~

~Charles Stanley~

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Lizd said:

Did your husband have to send her a notarized letter giving her permission to obtain the certificate?

By paperwork do you mean the application to obtain the certificate?

Please let me know once you have amymore information about how this process goes. I will be calling the Mexican Department as well. 

My husband's is on June 28th!!

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it.

The paperwork she picked up were forms (2 of them).  One with information about my husband and one giving her permission to get the certificate.  I will ask my husband tonight where she got the forms.  He had to sign both forms.  I also signed one as a witness, but we did not need it notarized (according to my husband - I do not speak/read Spanish).  I will get all the information I can tonight and let you know. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, claudia88031 said:

i recall at the end of the ds-260, before we submitted the form, it says that any changes we wish to make to the DS260 should me made at the interview. so just mark the mistakes and present to it during the interview. good luck!

Thank you for information, I also called NVC and they said the same.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.