smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, tpeach said:

Day 183

Still nothing received date May 15th, Tomorrow marks the actual 6 month mark waiting for NOA2. If approved already I sure would like to know. Informed delivery keeps bringing me junk mail and bills, okay they are junk also.... 

USCIS site back up this morning, was hoping for updates and looks like nothing, at least near me where I am watching. hope that today will be heavy but I am guessing that yesterday's work will go unpublished on the site. Maybe they just moved on to September, the system just purged all the cases in between so they could get caught up. Today will come 1000s of RFEs.... Man a whole fleet of those black helicopters just flew over. :jest:

Day 200 today........

11 minutes ago, IG&JG said:

Good morning :rolleyes:. I have news. We GOT Approved  May 30 filer, 163days.even to today anything, no email, no hard copy,no notices...Yesterday we called to USCIS, asked Tier2. we got call back in 4 hours.he told we got approve last Thursday :huh:

Congratulations,that brings me a little hope.I am also a May 30 filer.Can you pls update your timeline.Thank you and good luck for the rest of the process.

Edited by Catalina21

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Catalina21 said:

Congratulations,that brings me a little hope.I am also a May 30 filer.Can you pls update your timeline.Thank you and good luck for the rest of the process.

Thank you))

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, tpeach said:

Day 183

Still nothing received date May 15th, Tomorrow marks the actual 6 month mark waiting for NOA2. If approved already I sure would like to know. Informed delivery keeps bringing me junk mail and bills, okay they are junk also.... 

USCIS site back up this morning, was hoping for updates and looks like nothing, at least near me where I am watching. hope that today will be heavy but I am guessing that yesterday's work will go unpublished on the site. Maybe they just moved on to September, the system just purged all the cases in between so they could get caught up. Today will come 1000s of RFEs.... Man a whole fleet of those black helicopters just flew over. :jest:

I know the feeling 181 no news at all........ 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So if 183 days ,according to USCIS website. is not outside normal processing times and therefore wont allow a case inquiry...what the hell IS outside normal processing times? how many days is "NORMAL"?

Timeline

i just tried to submit case inquiry and even tho im May 15th  and 183 days also # 29746 :( it said i am still within normal processing time and wont allow case inquiry ..

Edited by WanderingSouls
forgot to complete

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
11 minutes ago, IG&JG said:

Thank you))

22 minutes ago, Catalina21 said:

good luck for all may filers . keep hope!!!

May 30-received 

June 2- NOA1

November 9- NOA2 ( waiting for hard copy) 

total 163days 

Timeline

183 days from may 15 and NOTHING

The anticipation is fabulous ....They should bottle this stuff because i cant take it anymore and will most likely explode soon after hitting this submit button....

if anybody has connections, please send a cleaner to my house there is going to be gobbs of emotions splattered all over the place and slowly collecting in a pool around my chair......

Please be advised to expect large quantities of communicable hysteria on scene .

Timeline

Hello fellow May filers.

BTW we got our case number today from NVC after 27 days from NOA 2.

I have once concern , hope you guys could help me.

i worked in Dubai for 6 years.I just left in Sept 2017 to process the visa in PHilippines.My question is will I be required to submit the UAE police clearance on the day of my interview ?ive read a bunch of articles saying that it's waived,and a ton say required.im very confused.hope someone can enlighten me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ECM said:

Hello fellow May filers.

i worked in Dubai for 6 years.I just left in Sept 2017 to process the visa in PHilippines.My question is will I be required to submit the UAE police clearance on the day of my interview ?ive read a bunch of articles saying that it's waived,and a ton say required.im very confused.hope someone can enlighten me.

Congrats!!! 🎉 

The best source in the us embassy webpage - the have the list and the instructions there. I'd rather trust them and they do require police certificate from all countries you lived. 

Good luck!!! You're so close "they lived happily ever after!❤️❤️"

2 hours ago, Perfect two 💑 said:

I'm not the right person to give you an advice about this because I waited less than you, 181 days (still counting) and I feel depressed about this process before too. However, the only thing that makes me patiently wait is because I know at the end I will be with the love of my life. The one and only guy I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with. I told him everything that I worry about. What makes me stress and everything that I feel. He always asking me to think positive, don't worry so much, don't feel stress and sad, because sooner or later, we will be together. Soonest is the best, of course. My advice is that, everytime you miss him, tell him. Every time you feel depressed, tell him. Share with him everything you feel. Every time I do that to my fiance, if he noticed that I said I miss him so much and I keep saying it, he knew that I really do and I will start to feel stress about this process. So, he always said that I can't be with you in person yet, but, we can have a video call now. 

Thank you. My f is always there for me. He understands me when i get cranky and grumpy everytime i check the site for update and wont see anything. He comforts me with all the best ge can. He always tell me it wont be long that we're almost there. And shows me how much he love me. If only he can move here while we wait he will but he have responsibilities there. But for real the wait gets the best of me that i even want to end our relationship so i wont worry him anymore. He got alot of things on his plate and everytime i feel down instead of being there for him im adding to it. U know what i mean? Its so stressing. I hope this wait will be over for all of us.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Shaman said:

Congrats!!! 🎉 

The best source in the us embassy webpage - the have the list and the instructions there. I'd rather trust them and they do require police certificate from all countries you lived. 

Good luck!!! You're so close "they lived happily ever after!❤️❤️"

Thanks Shaman..

15 minutes ago, ECM said:

Hello fellow May filers.

Police certs are required for any country that you lived in for more than 6 months after the age of 16.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
10 minutes ago, ECM said:

Hello fellow May filers.

i worked in Dubai for 6 years.I just left in Sept 2017 to process the visa in Philippines.My question is will I be required to submit the UAE police clearance on the day of my interview ?ive read a bunch of articles saying that it's waived,and a ton say required.im very confused.hope someone can enlighten me.

From the people that i know that are here in the USA, and came from PH, and worked in Dubai, all said no police certificate. Dubai will not give certificate out and the US consulate knows about it. Therefore, Dubai, U.A.E is a waiver country. That is my experience from talking to Filipinos that came to the USA within the past 5 years and previously worked in Dubai. I also went through Rapid Visa for my petition and was told the same thing.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.