Inikamoze

Will Trump last 4 years?

65 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

I definitely see some of his kids getting into politics eventually(well, moreso than now anyway), even if not in the next decade.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, OriZ said:

I definitely see some of his kids getting into politics eventually(well, moreso than now anyway), even if not in the next decade.

I find Eric kinda creepy (can't explain), Don Jr is his fathers double in attitude and Ivanka I don't see in politics for some reason, perhaps an ambassador but she's the one I like most/dislike least.  Tiffany I consider the luckiest, but since she's getting into Law perhaps will have the best education to be in politics 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Transborderwife said:

I find Eric kinda creepy (can't explain), Don Jr is his fathers double in attitude and Ivanka I don't see in politics for some reason, perhaps an ambassador but she's the one I like most/dislike least.  Tiffany I consider the luckiest, but since she's getting into Law perhaps will have the best education to be in politics 

I definitely see one of his sons following in dad's footsteps though. I don't know which one and when and to what extent(not necessarily president) but they'll be in big time I think.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, OriZ said:

I definitely see one of his sons following in dad's footsteps though. I don't know which one and when and to what extent(not necessarily president) but they'll be in big time I think.

Trump Jr for governor...prob not NY, who knows maybe Florida 

15 hours ago, ccneat said:

I love how you ask and answer on behalf of the respondent, settle the discussion and then confirm it was a waste of time to even ask the question all in one post. Very efficient.

Well am I wrong? I am assuming  by your lack of evidence you don't think I am. If you thought I was wrong and had evidence I was wrong I am sure you would have presented it.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Well am I wrong? I am assuming  by your lack of evidence you don't think I am. If you thought I was wrong and had evidence I was wrong I am sure you would have presented it.

You missed the point.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: Timeline
12 hours ago, jg121783 said:

I don't need to present you with anything. The fact you have 2 committees Investigating the Russian influence and potential links to the Trump regime as well as an FBI investigation serves to prove that he's not clean in any of this. 

The Russian thing is a distraction in any case as it steers everyone away from his daily incompetence. Every photo op he has to have a sheet of paper in front of him to read from, not crib sheets with the main points... oh no an actual speech just to introduce who's in the room with him! Terrible! 

Only a small point but his grammar and grasp of the english language is so basic when he's off script. Yes he communicates and you understand him but his vocabulary is as expansive as and 8th grader at best. Ps he does say words but you can't rely on him conveying a clear message as invariably the next day you will have Spicer coming out covering for him... "what he meant to say was"...

I say again if you understand what it is to be a patriot (after reading the constitution) then clearly him and his supporters are the most unpatriotic people going.

its clear he's trying to build a dynasty already (after a pathetic start in his first 3 months) hence his daughter and son in law are in increasingly prominent positions. He'd like nothing better than leaving a legacy, afterall he rates himself only behind Abe Lincoln as greatest ever president.

The family as never served anyone but their own interests and it would be a travesty if they got even close to any public office on the back of this shambolic era of American politics.

Edited by Inikamoze

7 hours ago, ccneat said:

You missed the point.

Nope they didn't, as trump supporters it's par for the course to ignore what's staring you in the face and choose a rebuttal that has little to do with the original conversation.

the comedown when supporters start to realise that they have been hoodwinked by the snake oil salesman who cares little for Republican values or for everyday folk, will renege in many promises, who will have the ethics committee in spasms on a regular basis will be epic.

Many will stay in denial of course but those with cognitive function will feel so embarrassed by being taken in on such a scale.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Inikamoze said:

Nope they didn't, as trump supporters it's par for the course to ignore what's staring you in the face and choose a rebuttal that has little to do with the original conversation.

the comedown when supporters start to realise that they have been hoodwinked by the snake oil salesman who cares little for Republican values or for everyday folk, will renege in many promises, who will have the ethics committee in spasms on a regular basis will be epic.

Many will stay in denial of course but those with cognitive function will feel so embarrassed by being taken in on such a scale.

Right, I mean Trump was only attacked endlessly by conservative newspapers, even FOX News, and moreover, Republican candidates throughout the primaries about not being "conservative" or "Republican" enough, the GOP establishment lined up against him.. it's funny you believe people aren't aware. They are aware, they just don't care. They knew what they were gonna get with Hillary and logically didn't want it. And these were previously Obama voters, by the way, that helped Trump win.

Edited by IAMX

43 minutes ago, IAMX said:

Right, I mean Trump was only attacked endlessly by conservative newspapers, even FOX News, and moreover, Republican candidates throughout the primaries about not being "conservative" or "Republican" enough, the GOP establishment lined up against him.. it's funny you believe people aren't aware. They are aware, they just don't care. They knew what they were gonna get with Hillary and logically didn't want it. And these were previously Obama voters, by the way, that helped Trump win.

I agree they are many who just don't care. If the message was to disrupt the establishment they were all for it, even if that included causing themselves pain (not sure all realised that though!). Cutting off your nose to spite your face is a risk the masses were willing to take? I think there are many many people (running into the millions) who did not know what they were going to get with him in power.

with no history in public service they voted blindly as to what they were going to get. If they knew with 20 20 vision east Hillary gave you its the total opposite with Trump. There will be countless families who voted on mass together just to follow the wave of populism that accompanied his strategy. Worked well for him that's true, not at any point did he need to lay out to the nation his policies. A slogan was all it took.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Inikamoze said:

I was trying to give them a chance to reflect

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline

58 minutes ago, IAMX said:

Sadly, you are right, folks knew they were being duped but they loved it.  Why be challenged by the truth when it is exciting to buy into a pipe dream?    It says a lot about where this country is going. 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
21 hours ago, Transborderwife said:

You don't need to explain the Eric Trump creep factor, it is self evident.  

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg