seau055

I-751 April 2017 Filers

1,736 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, moonsky said:

Oops I saw it. Pls disregard my previous post :)

That’s okay I added some info. 😁

710-23-2014 - K1 interview (Phils): Approved
10-31-2014 - K1 Visa received
01-20-2015 - POE
02-20-2015 - Marriage
03-20-2015 - AOS/EAD/AP Packet Submission (day 0) ** date I submitted ***
03-24-2015 - NOA1 received (day 4)
03-27-2015 - NOA1 hard copies received (day 7)
04-06-2015 - Biometrics letter hard copy received (day 17)
04-16-2015 - Biometrics Appointment (day 27)
05-01-2015 - USCIS changed to Interview is scheduled (day 42)
05-06-2015 - Hardcopy of interview notice received ( I-797 C, NOA) (day 46)
06-02-2015- Conditional GC got approved (day 82) 
06-08-2015- Hard copy of Welcome notice received via mail (day 88)
06-10-2015- Actual GC received via mail  (day 90)
ROC
4/06/17 - Sent package (day 0)
4/7/17 -  USCIS received package (day 1) NOA date
4/14/17 - check encashed (day 😎
4/15/17 - NOA 1 received (day 9)
4/22/17 - Biometrics notice date (day 16)
4/29/17 - Biometrics notice letter received (day 23)
5/9/17 - Biometrics done (day 33)
3/19/18 - Case approved
3/23/18 - Approval letter received
4/6/18 - Actual 10-yr GC received 
N400 (under 3-year rule)
4/27/18 - filed N400 online (Friday) (day 0)
4/27/18 - paid/payment received (day 0)
4/27/18 - NOA date
5/21/18 - Biometrics done
7/25/18 - Interview letter date
8/31/18 - Scheduled interview. Got approved!
9/20/18 - Naturalization ceremony in Faneuil Hall, Boston, MA

"Seasons of waiting are designed to prepare you, stretch your faith, and get you ready for everything that's coming next" - curiano quotes life

On 4/28/2018 at 1:24 PM, Jsobased said:

My wife received letter of approval yesterday dated 4/23/18 from VSC. No email, text or online notification. We tracked the case number on the approval letter and it says new card being produced. Does anybody know how long for it to be mailed ?

Her NOA acceptance date was 4/10/17 and her approval date is 4/23/18 for anybody who wants to know. 

My approval was on 4/11/2018 and I still haven’t received my card :(

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Oli_C said:

Same here. I’m calm knowing that my case was approved but I need to renew my driver’s license and make travel plans. More waiting.

Edited by Santos12

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Santos12 said:

Same here. I’m calm knowing that my case was approved but I need to renew my driver’s license and make travel plans. More waiting.

Same situation I need to renew my driver license before June 11. Do you think I can get a stamp ?  

Edited by njblue

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, njblue said:

Same situation I need to renew my driver license before June 11. Do you think I can get a stamp ?  

I wouldn't worry and just wait because you should get it before June 11.

Hi all, 

I know this is different topic but I hope somebody could help, I tried uploading evidence online and there is no save evidence button what should I do?i tried different browsers but still the same , it’s 100% uploaded but if I log out and log back in the evidence that I uploaded are gone:( 

I want to share my experience traveling with the NOA letter.

My 2-year green card expired 07/2017 and my NOA was dated 04/11/2018. I thought the extension is from 07/2017 - 07/2018.

This Monday, I came back from a short trip, in JFK, I was being yelled at that my “extension has expired” because the letter was dated 04/11/2017, and the extension is based on that date.

Luckily my case was approved while I was traveling, and I had my husband scan the approval letter and emailed it to me, AND I PRINTED IT OUT AND BRING IT WITB ME.

I was taken to the “small room” for them to check for my status, and was able to be cleared and go home to my husband.

But I know lots people say that the extension should be based on the green card. And the NOA letter was not clear about it. I feel like it’s luck...depends on the officer who checks your docs at the airport.

Anyways, really, don’t travel without your documents that’s definitely valid in any way...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
16 hours ago, SSM said:

Hi all, 

I know this is different topic but I hope somebody could help, I tried uploading evidence online and there is no save evidence button what should I do?i tried different browsers but still the same , it’s 100% uploaded but if I log out and log back in the evidence that I uploaded are gone:( 

Which application are you trying to upload evidence for?

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
CR1 started : 2014-06-06           N400 started: 2018-04-24
CR1 completed/POE : 2015-07-13     N400 interview: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
ROC started : 2017-04-14 CSC     Oath ceremony: 2018-09-24 – Santa Fe

42 minutes ago, SSM said:

It’s n400 application, I don’t know what to do .

I wouldnt waste anytime. Call customer service or technical support. If you cannot get an answer or resolution the same day. I would send a hardcopy application. Can't rely on government to do things tight. With my luck, I am going to assume the website for N-400 will be down the day I want to apply and so I will have hardcopies of all my evidence ready to send if i cannot do it online.

2 minutes ago, NeedMoreCoffee said:

I wouldnt waste anytime. Call customer service or technical support. If you cannot get an answer or resolution the same day. I would send a hardcopy application. Can't rely on government to do things tight. With my luck, I am going to assume the website for N-400 will be down the day I want to apply and so I will have hardcopies of all my evidence ready to send if i cannot do it online.

Yes actually I’m getting ready all the papers to send in the mail if nothing gonna happen today online. Online application is easy but frustrating as well uhhh this immigration process is killing me Lol .

On 5/2/2018 at 7:08 AM, Oli_C said:

I got approved on 4/8/2018. Did not receive my GC yet.  

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
18 minutes ago, AnGeLxX said:

I got approved on 4/8/2018. Did not receive my GC yet.  

Omg  I was trying to see if any news about delays on green cards can’t find any. This is stressful I need  to renew my license 😥

Edited by njblue

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, SSM said:

Yes actually I’m getting ready all the papers to send in the mail if nothing gonna happen today online. Online application is easy but frustrating as well uhhh this immigration process is killing me Lol .

Hmm, my wife and I had no problems with uploading doc's for our n400 online application 2 weeks ago. In fact, we even forgot to upload her gc extension letter and subsequently uploaded that doc a week later. When I log in to the case status site I see all the original documents and subsequent document received. They don't seem to have a formal technical support contact method but you can send them a message. Have you tried that?

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
CR1 started : 2014-06-06           N400 started: 2018-04-24
CR1 completed/POE : 2015-07-13     N400 interview: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
ROC started : 2017-04-14 CSC     Oath ceremony: 2018-09-24 – Santa Fe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.