1,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
15 hours ago, truelove29 said:

I figure it's too early since they seem to just be getting to February petitions. I might call in a few weeks just for fun to see what they say lol. But I'm not expecting to hear anything until October. 

Thats right... October might be our month... I'm curious if they send out RFE's will they mail them around October or sooner. 

9 hours ago, deafguy72 said:

Hello to ya all!

My priority date is on April 10th 2017 soon to be 4 months. Good luck to you all! :jest:

Priority date twins!

03/17/2017: Married

04/07/2017: Sent I-130 to Chicago lockbox

04/13/2017: Received confirmation text

04/17/2017: Received hardcopy NOA1 (TSC)

4 hours ago, Paola93 said:

Thats right... October might be our month... I'm curious if they send out RFE's will they mail them around October or sooner. 

Yes, that's about right the average around 6-7 months without RFE. If RFE comes in then it will add up 1-2 months more

19 hours ago, qhongnguyen said:

My cousin filed I-130 for his wife in Vietnam. Priority date is April 6, 2017. Nebraska service center. Any update on where the NSC are processing up until now?

You can check this out here.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

15 hours ago, deafguy72 said:

As for now in Nebraska Center it's still dated on May 31, 2017 for November cases. It should be updated very soon I think :huh:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, qhongnguyen said:

My cousin filed I-130 for his wife in Vietnam. Priority date is April 6, 2017. Nebraska service center. Any update on where the NSC are processing up until now?

My PD is April 3rd ,   I am also at Nebraska Service Center, and ..... we are  at the Slowest ride ever, hope you are ready for more waiting , because Nebraska is Just starting to work on December 2016 cases , sooo we won't hear anything from them most likely until Late November to Mid December .....   :(:(:(:( 

but we'll make it ... not sure how , but we will :) hang in there tight 

EDIT: 
if you can please fill out your timeline data :) that will help the Community  please. 

Thank you 

Edited by harsh2010

Filed: Timeline
On 8/7/2017 at 8:45 PM, harsh2010 said:

My PD is April 3rd ,   I am also at Nebraska Service Center, and ..... we are  at the Slowest ride ever, hope you are ready for more waiting , because Nebraska is Just starting to work on December 2016 cases , sooo we won't hear anything from them most likely until Late November to Mid December .....   :(:(:(:( 

but we'll make it ... not sure how , but we will :) hang in there tight 

EDIT: 
if you can please fill out your timeline data :) that will help the Community  please. 

Thank you 

My cousin PD is April 6th. We won't get our NO2 until December. Just praying in the meanwhile that it goes faster.

On May 4, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Chloe19 said:

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this but I just want to share my timeline. 

Package ge received by Chicago: 4/27/17

Text/Email :5/3/17

check cleared:5/4/17

Im on the MSC service center or National Benefits Center. 

I don't know if it's a good news or not that service center is not familiar to me. 

Hi Chloe,

Looks like we've got a similar timeline. I filled the I-130 + I-485 for my daughters (already in the US on non-immigrant visas). Our priority date is April 24, 2017 and their files are at the National Benefits Center (MSC). They've already done their biometrics appointments, and we submitted I-864w forms after we received a RFE

I've found it incredibly frustrating not being able to find accurate estimates for how long this process will take. I know that we're lucky because we aren't separated during the process, but it's still hard.

Has your case progressed?

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid question- looking at the Visa Processing tables for TSC, there are I-130 filers with 75-125 day from start to finish visa processing times. They filed well after we did in April (all of us) and they're already at the end of the process.

This must be obvious, but what am I seeing?

03/17/2017: Married

04/07/2017: Sent I-130 to Chicago lockbox

04/13/2017: Received confirmation text

04/17/2017: Received hardcopy NOA1 (TSC)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.