dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Mike vowell said:

I just got off the phone with Rep ,, they said to call back end of month ,, 😡😡😡😡😡  depending on capacity  they might still have slot but she said call back end of month this not the first time I heard this 😡 I am a  idiot  because I will call back tonight and next few day but if I don't here something this week I will give up till end of month  patience is not my virtue  Lol 

Lol Mike your not the only one who will be calling back when your told 'not to'!! I'm like a kid, tell me to call back at the end of the month il call back every day to see if il get any sort of answer haha .. arghh I totally Feel your pain!!!! 

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Zebracakex said:

I am sorry. I hear ya. We have been seeing different responses on this thread. Some are being told they are still scheduling for May and some are saying they have stopped.

I spoke to a very nice representative on Friday night and he assured me we will be scheduled sometimes this week.

Hang in there folks. I feel it coming. :)

Ahh zebracakex I'm praying your right insha'Allah!!!! Need an interview or date or something at least!! Where was your cousin's consulate? And congrats on the approval!!!! 

I'm wondering if anyone has called.. so badly want to but afraid of getting rejected and being told all interviews are done for may. 😬🙈

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nutella said:

Ahh zebracakex I'm praying your right insha'Allah!!!! Need an interview or date or something at least!! Where was your cousin's consulate? And congrats on the approval!!!! 

I'm wondering if anyone has called.. so badly want to but afraid of getting rejected and being told all interviews are done for may. 😬🙈

All I can say is keep trying but it's not looking good ,. By some miracle we can only hope , call call call lol ,, I will just go to sleep till end of the month and check again lol

Best time to call is at 6:30 am central time. I only have to wait probably 30 seconds. Anyway , I called this morning, rep said that they are still scheduling until the end of the week. I also asked if they have still slots available for Philippines, she said yes. So, let's hope for the best that we can get scheduled for May. Good luck!

I130 for mom

NOA1 March 1,2010

touched April 8,2010

email approval 6/23/10

NOA2 received 6/28/2010

NVC case# assigned 7/2/2010

aos fee bill&ds3032 received 7/8/2010

aos fee paid and emailed ds3032 7/8/2010

iv bill paid 7/12/10

iv packet mailed 7/13/10

aos packet scanned 7/20/10

iv packet scanned 7/22/10

case complete 8/18/10

Timeline
28 minutes ago, kokobearus said:

Best time to call is at 6:30 am central time. I only have to wait probably 30 seconds. Anyway , I called this morning, rep said that they are still scheduling until the end of the week. I also asked if they have still slots available for Philippines, she said yes. So, let's hope for the best that we can get scheduled for May. Good luck!

We are cuidad Juarez Mexico so maybe diff I don't know I hope there still working on scheduling but rep this morning said call back end of the month , I will keep calling 2 times a day lol this week then Waite till end of month to call again 😓😬🙄😡

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nutella said:

lol. Im right there with you.

I just called NVC. No appointment scheduled yet but I did ask if they are still scheduling this week or if I should call back at the end of the month. She told me they are defiantly still scheduling this week so all we need to do is wait and pray we get one this week.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Velazquezmexico said:

I just called NVC. No appointment scheduled yet but I did ask if they are still scheduling this week or if I should call back at the end of the month. She told me they are defiantly still scheduling this week so all we need to do is wait and pray we get one this week.

Great when was your CC DATE 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Velazquezmexico said:

Mike: My cc was April 4. So you will be first 

I hope so ,, but it's crazy when I talked to rep they said call back end of month and they tell you keep checking ,, loco ,, is your interview going to be cuidad Juarez 

3 minutes ago, Mike vowell said:

I hope so ,, but it's crazy when I talked to rep they said call back end of month and they tell you keep checking ,, loco ,, is your interview going to be cuidad Juarez 

Yes my husbands will be. But the lady assured me they are still scheduling so who knows it is crazy. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, TeeA10 said:

lol. Im right there with you.

Soooo... I rang 😬 I have no patience lol #wuss haha, so Yeh the usual the rep told me there still still scheduling, haven't been told that that have stopped scheduling may interviews.indid ask her whetgee she knew if the London embassy still had interview slots, she said she didn't know and there wouldn't be a way of knowing :blink::whistle: so yep me still confused! 

Hope this helps visa familia! :) X 

Wow, it is very reassuring hearing from various people that have called that they are still scheduling throughout this week. Gives me hope that we can make it for a May interview :dance:

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Timeline
2 hours ago, Velazquezmexico said:

Yes my husbands will be. But the lady assured me they are still scheduling so who knows it is crazy. 

So I just got off phone asked more detailed ? The rep was super nice and said yes they are scheduling up till about  Wednesday or Thursday  ,, he said there are a few slots left ,, so there is hope after ,, but I'm trying to be ready emotionally if not lol 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.