Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, aindian310 said:

TSC is taking around 200 days on average from NOA1, then its another 30 days before you file is sent to NVC. Once you submit all documents to NVC and fill out your forms online NVC is taking around 45 days to review. So you are getting there, if you make a timeline here on VJ you would get an estimate of when you should be getting NOA2.

My PD is May 30 and still waiting. I’m at day 204 still nothing 😤

@AnaDid you contact your congressman office in your local area? You can submit case inquiry and know from tier 2 officer where your file went?

So today i visited the office and have been told that Texas service center guys are getting slow in aproving petitions. So i made a request with in 14 days i will get a reply on where my file has been stuck. Let u guys know how it goes. If anyone got any approvals pls share your timelines between noa1 to noa2 this is somewhat painful time to get approval especially going thru end of the year.

Edited by NeerajPalak

4 hours ago, aindian310 said:

TSC is taking around 200 days on average from NOA1, then its another 30 days before you file is sent to NVC. Once you submit all documents to NVC and fill out your forms online NVC is taking around 45 days to review. So you are getting there, if you make a timeline here on VJ you would get an estimate of when you should be getting NOA2.

TSC is taking on average more than 200 for all cases. I have seen some getting approved in just 130 days or less but that is rare.

4 hours ago, aindian310 said:

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between January 5, 2018 and January 13, 2018*. 

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing times then you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition. If you have been approved please update your timeline.

These are my estimates from  VJ so lets see i have contacted my congressman as well. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Nattie_Bry said:

Hello TSC pals! We're approved this morning!

Hang in there and your time will come soon!!!

Congratulations Nattie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 hours ago, NeerajPalak said:

@AnaDid you contact your congressman office in your local area? You can submit case inquiry and know from tier 2 officer where your file went?

So today i visited the office and have been told that Texas service center guys are getting slow in aproving petitions. So i made a request with in 14 days i will get a reply on where my file has been stuck. Let u guys know how it goes. If anyone got any approvals pls share your timelines between noa1 to noa2 this is somewhat painful time to get approval especially going thru end of the year.

Hi, the waiting is killing me too, and My NOA2 is from Aug. 8 hahaha. I am following everyday this forum and I can't wait for they start with June fillers, so I will have an ideia of how much more i gotta wait :huh:
You said that people told that the officers are getting slow in aproving petitions. Did they mention why? Is because of the Holidays? I am afraid because I already think is going pretty slow, we at texas center are just a little ahead Nebraska :(. They cannot go any slower :o.
Thank you for sharing the information. God helps us in this journey!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Thank you so much for all your supports and help!!!! I couldnt have made it if i didnt join VJ!

Merry Xmas!!!

Congrats! I am happy for you. :D
Happy holidays!

21 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Thank you so much for all your supports and help!!!! I couldnt have made it if i didnt join VJ!

Merry Xmas!!!

Congratulations that is an awesome news.

I-130 for my step daughter

4/6 - I-130 sent USPS

4/7- I-130 received at Chicago Lockbox

4/12 - Money order cashed

4/13 - Notice of acceptance (Text/ email) - Case assigned to TEXAS

4/18 - Notice of acceptance (regular mail USPS)

10/4- RFE - for intial evidence notice online

10/19/2017 RFE notice received

10/20/17 - RFE response sent

10/21/2017 - RFE delivered to USCIS address

10/23/2017 - USCIS system updated " Response to USCIS request for evidence was received

1/22/2018 - Approved (Tier2 informed me by phone)

2/8/2018 - Case Sent to NVC

2/21/2018 - NVC received case 

3/30/2018 - Case & Invoice number over the phone

3/30/2018 - DS-261 completed

4/2/2018 - Welcome letter by email

4/3/2018 -  Paid $120 & $325

4/10/2018 - Sent IV & AOS documents

4/11/2018 -  Post office delivered documents to NVC

4/11/2018 - Completed DS260

4/23/2018 -  Case Completed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 12/21/2017 at 12:30 PM, Nattie_Bry said:

Merry Xmas!!!

Yay! So happy for you :)

Good Luck for your future!

Hi all

Whilst Skyping with my wife, the mail arrived with an early Christmas present.

NOA2 Petition APPROVED!!  Yay

Date of notice 12/16/17 

PD 06/23/17 Texas Service Centre

On 12/21/2017 at 8:06 AM, Pamela.J said:

Hi, the waiting is killing me too, and My NOA2 is from Aug. 8 hahaha. I am following everyday this forum and I can't wait for they start with June fillers, so I will have an ideia of how much more i gotta wait :huh:
You said that people told that the officers are getting slow in aproving petitions. Did they mention why? Is because of the Holidays? I am afraid because I already think is going pretty slow, we at texas center are just a little ahead Nebraska :(. They cannot go any slower :o.
Thank you for sharing the information. God helps us in this journey!

Yes they mentioned it could because of the holidays. There could be added delay of 15 days max. I am hoping all TSC filers from May PD and June PD to be cleared by end of Jan 2018. Lets see what happens and we always have an option to call your local congressman and look in to your particular case. that really helps and speeds up in approval process.

7 minutes ago, NeerajPalak said:

Yes they mentioned it could because of the holidays. There could be added delay of 15 days max. I am hoping all TSC filers from May PD and June PD to be cleared by end of Jan 2018. Lets see what happens and we always have an option to call your local congressman and look in to your particular case. that really helps and speeds up in approval process.

I hope, i thought the approval process is only 6 months, it will be 7 months at the end of december and nothing yet. May 30 TAC

On 11/1/2017 at 9:43 AM, Keith & Arileidi said:

I highly doubt Texas is in May. 

They're currently scratching the surface of April. 

On 11/1/2017 at 10:12 AM, Abies said:

Nothing in it yet 

My priority date is April 20 -2017 tsc

nothing yet 

I’m a us citizen .. or don’t know what’s going on 

They are asking me wait another 2 months 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.