Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, STA8 said:

Hi guys, I'm new here. My PD is feb 21st at tsc and I am a US citizen applying for spouse. I just spoke with a tier 2 officer and was told that an RFE was sent out yesterday for my case. Does anyone know how long it takes to get approved after submitting the evidence?

OF course I don't what they will be requesting but once they have what they need back (Make certain you with exactly what they are requesting and exactly per their instructions) I am hearing  about 2 or 3 weeks. Best of luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

OF course I don't what they will be requesting but once they have what they need back (Make certain you with exactly what they are requesting and exactly per their instructions) I am hearing  about 2 or 3 weeks. Best of luck!

Thank you, and congrats on your approval!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
56 minutes ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Thank you so much Abies!!! I see a bunch of people here in this group that are up next!!! Is it you???

I claim it IJN but i'm a May 2017 filer tho. 

1 hour ago, Abies said:

I claim it IJN but i'm a May 2017 filer tho. 

And we all know it is his timing! Be joyful and Jesus has yours! Texas lately has impressed many of us here. Perhsps they are beginning a roll.....

23 hours ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Thank you for asking. Hope you cool recharge over the weekend!  While I am aware of that possibility I have not. I am so slammed with my business. I did however, wish Ms Rivera (tier 2 who would not give me her id#) a good weekend and immediately drafted a very powerful letter to my congressman. I will give USCIS the until next Tuesday "the 7 month mark" then they will receive a Congressional Inquiry that will force them to tell him exactly why they have failed this simple process and why it is not been stamped a month ago within 24 hours.

OMG congratulations!!!!

Good to hear Tier 2 officers is worthless as they case nothing has happened to our case last week <_<

Wish you all the best in the NVC journey!! I think we will do something if we dont hear from them by the end of this month...

16 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

OMG congratulations!!!!

Good to hear Tier 2 officers is worthless as they case nothing has happened to our case last week <_<

Wish you all the best in the NVC journey!! I think we will do something if we dont hear from them by the end of this month...

Thank you Nattie!

Yes Gently but assertively push them! And even though nothing happened with your case last week, that you know.... in the background those wheels are in motion!

I told my sweet wife to please grab some of those awesome moon cakes on her way here in October! We have very much enjoyed all of our trips to Hong Kong!

And thank you for your best wishes with NVC!

The wheels are in motion for all of us! We just have to keep pedaling..... Love is very powerful.  Pedal fellow Visa Jounery members....  pedal. And keep your faith! The finish line is in our site!

Have been on full day training past 2 days at work so updates for Aug 15 - 17:

- 2 cases on Jan 9 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Jan 12 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 2 cases on Jan 12 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Jan 30 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Feb 3 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 6 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 7 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Feb 10 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Feb 13 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Feb 15 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 15 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 5 cases on Feb 16 sent to DOS

- 5 cases on Feb 17 was APPROVED

- 12 cases on Feb 17 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Feb 17 Received at Local Office

Hey something is missing.....where's mine?!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Do we go by the notice on the mail or the notification on the uscis site? According to the mail my case was sent to DOS on 2nd but the online notification says the 14th. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hi guys, my wife received last day a letter saying the petition has been approved and forwarded to national visa center, my PD is February 13, it's so exciting ... Thank To Allaah, hope a great news soon for everyone is waiting to get an approval notice .

14 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Have been on full day training past 2 days at work so updates for Aug 15 - 17:

- 2 cases on Jan 9 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Jan 12 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 2 cases on Jan 12 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Jan 30 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Feb 3 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 6 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 7 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Feb 10 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Feb 13 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Feb 15 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 15 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 5 cases on Feb 16 sent to DOS

- 5 cases on Feb 17 was APPROVED

- 12 cases on Feb 17 sent Request for Additional Evidence

- 1 case on Feb 17 Received at Local Office

Hey something is missing.....where's mine?!

I'm still waiting for ours as well. January 3rd filers. We'll get ours very soon, you'll see. 

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, JT Garcia said:

I'm still waiting for ours as well. January 3rd filers. We'll get ours very soon, you'll see. 

11 minutes ago, ILoveCara said:

Hi guys, my wife received last day a letter saying the petition has been approved and forwarded to national visa center, my PD is February 13, it's so exciting ... Thank To Allaah, hope a great news soon for everyone is waiting to get an approval notice .

Congratulations guys

5 hours ago, ILoveCara said:

Congratulations to you both! That is a very nice turn around!  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.