Boiler

Three burglars enter home, son shoots them all dead with AR-15 assault rifle

180 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

again, i'm only pointing out how thrilling this is for some of our lovely cehst compadres. 

but you might note the word 'allegedly' there at the very beginning of the article. i'm a believer in due process - not so much stand your ground.

They were given due process, .223 process.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

what? are you asking me if it's okay to slap racist kids? i feel like that might be the best time to get in the slapping, when they're not bitter and set in their nazi ways..slap away.

So age is not an issue, why did you suggest it was?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Just now, Boiler said:

They were given due process, .223 process.

ok, giggity.

1 minute ago, Boiler said:

So age is not an issue, why did you suggest it was?

you did, you said what if the racists were kids. really trying to stick something to me aren't you :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

again, i'm only pointing out how thrilling this is for some of our lovely cehst compadres. 

but you might note the word 'allegedly' there at the very beginning of the article. i'm a believer in due process - not so much stand your ground.

Sort of like the Lefty Love Fests we usually see. 

Due process is important, but if you are faced with a life and death situation that you did not create, I would hope you would be the one coming out on top rather than the alleged perpetrator.   

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

ok, giggity.

you did, you said what if the racists were kids. really trying to stick something to me aren't you :D

Just struck me as odd that you are quite happy with child abuse. Presumably you are equally happy to be subject to the consequences, following of course due process.

3 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Sort of like the Lefty Love Fests we usually see. 

Due process is important, but if you are faced with a life and death situation that you did not create, I would hope you would be the one coming out on top rather than the alleged perpetrator.   

lefty love fests? dont' know what that means. but i can't possibly recall alllllll of the cehst posts where the usual suspects cheer and joke with the knowledge that someone has lost their lives to a gun. this one even came with some "dead kids must be fat and liberal" too!

5 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Just struck me as odd that you are quite happy with child abuse. Presumably you are equally happy to be subject to the consequences, following of course due process.

did it now, i think you're trying too hard. if i'm happy with child abuse, it's only the hypothetical kind. you're happy over the actual loss of a child's life. so, bring on the due process.

Edited by smilesammich

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

lefty love fests? dont' know what that means. but i can't possibly recall alllllll of the cehst posts where the usual suspects cheer and joke with the knowledge that someone has lost their lives to a gun. this one even came with some "dead kids must be fat and liberal" too!

Yeah, no idea what a Lefty Love Fest is here on CEHST...

:jest:

Edited by Bill & Katya

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline

did it now, i think you're trying too hard. if i'm happy with child abuse, it's only the hypothetical kind. you're happy over the actual loss of a child's life. so, bring on the due process.

3 armed burglars met their fate, nothing wrong with that, occupational hazard for those in that sort of business.

Must admit I thought your slapping was actual not hypothetical.

Just now, Bill & Katya said:

Yeah, no idea what a Lefty Love Fest is here on CEHST...

(roll)

i don't. i call out the bloodlust going on up in here and you equate that with a lefty love fest? ok. ouch?

Just now, Boiler said:

3 armed burglars met their fate, nothing wrong with that, occupational hazard for those in that sort of business.

Must admit I thought your slapping was actual not hypothetical.

i'm not surprised that you thought something clearly stated as such, by yourself, is not what you thought you were saying. i would tell you to keep trying but i think you might have pulled something.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

i don't. i call out the bloodlust going on up in here and you equate that with a lefty love fest? ok. ouch?

No bloodlust, satisfaction at seeing Justice done.

2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

No bloodlust, satisfaction at seeing Justice done.

would have been even more satisfying if you could have added 'blm' in somewhere.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

would have been even more satisfying if you could have added 'blm' in somewhere.

Hmm

Now if the guy defending himself was Black and the perps were White ( I have no idea btw) that would really put your knickers in a twist.

1 minute ago, Boiler said:

Hmm

Now if the guy defending himself was Black and the perps were White ( I have no idea btw) that would really put your knickers in a twist.

for all i know the kid defending himself is black. i don't know why you think i'd feel any differently.