tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Update: I called again and they asked what browser I’m using and I said chrome the agent mentioned the site is meant to work with IE 11 and up only. I tried there as well and the same issue she said she requested the payment again and asked me to try again tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, fqadri said:

Update: I called again and they asked what browser I’m using and I said chrome the agent mentioned the site is meant to work with IE 11 and up only. I tried there as well and the same issue she said she requested the payment again and asked me to try again tomorrow. 

They gave me the same story about chrome. Absolute lie.  Unless Microsoft is paying the government, the number of people with IE 11 is negligible.  You should all them on this as it’s not true.  The website isn’t hosted by the NVC. You need to ask if there have been issues with the host and what’s being done to resolve them.

Edited by rmpiedra

I applied for the I-130 in August for my husband... I've been checking the application status on USCIS website anxiously. Hopefully I hear something back soon, good luck to all - and to anybody who has any i601 knowledge experience, I'd love to hear about it. Once our I-130 is HOPEFULLY approved, that will be our net step and I am so nervous and anxious. 

good luck to all, you really are not alone ! 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My father is a US CITIZEN who filed the I 130 form on my behalf. I was 20 years old when he filed it and now I’m 21. My Pd date is March 6. Am I protected under CSPA since he filed and got a priory date before I was 21 years old?

So frustrating seeing so many people receive their NOA2. I have a PD date of March 7th and still NOTHING. This is totally insane. Just tearfully left my spouse at the airport once again. Ugh. 

Hi got noa2 approval about a week ago in snail mail no update on website or email. March 17 PD Date Texas Service Center. Noa2 approval date 10/26.. Hopefully you guys will get yours very soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Latvia
Timeline

Hey all! I'm still waiting on my NOA2, PD March 7, but nice to people getting theirs. :)

Does anybody know how I can notify USCIS of address change with an overseas address? The online form only allows for US addresses I think, as you have to provide a US state.

Cheers!

5 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

:( and here i thought it was in the order received....

Definitely not! Ive seen so many april cases approved and they just skipped half of march apparently. Ive called twice spoke to tier 2 officers and they just say that my case still hasnt been processed. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Henry&Olga said:

Definitely not! Ive seen so many april cases approved and they just skipped half of march apparently. Ive called twice spoke to tier 2 officers and they just say that my case still hasnt been processed. 

I am sorry i hope you see approval soon!!!! Its so heart breaking!!!! I am pd march 29 at nebraska and no march has made it except a couple who was expedited :( i know how you feel its so hard to wait and wait!

Just now, Jujubsweet said:

I am sorry i hope you see approval soon!!!! Its so heart breaking!!!! I am pd march 29 at nebraska and no march has made it except a couple who was expedited :( i know how you feel its so hard to wait and wait!

It just makes it hard seeing so many april cases approved meanwhile here we are 227 days and nothing we could do but hope everytime i open my mail box. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.