tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
11 hours ago, Meno said:

Well the person above from the 27th just got approved August 25th so you should be getting a response soon.

I hope so thank you so much 

Marriage: May. 16, 2016

I-130 Sent : March. 27, 2017

NOA1: March. 31, 2017 - Potomac Service Center

NOA2: Aug. 31, 2017 - 156 days

Sent to NVC: Sept. 4, 2017

NVC received: Sept. 8, 2017

Case # and IIN obtained: Sept. 22, 2017

AOS fee paid: Nov. 15, 2017

IV fee paid: Nov. 15, 2017

AOS & IV packet sent: Nov. 20, 2017

AOS & IV packet received: Nov. 24, 2017

Scan date: Nov. 28, 2017

CC: Jan. 8, 2017

Interview date: April. 5, 2018 

interview result: Approved 

entered the USA: April. 20th 2018

Why isn't Nebraska service center transferring cases when other service centers are months ahead? My estimated adjudication date was September and now it was pushed back to December. They need to fix whatever is going on! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Nakia1love said:

March 3 here, Nebraska. No words. Come on, transfer us!!

I agree I can almost not stand it this wait is torture especially when u see other centers moving quickly!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just now, Jujubsweet said:

I agree I can almost not stand it this wait is torture especially when u see other centers moving quickly!

I totally agree! It really is torture! Especially when you only see your husband twice a year 😭 praying for all of us!!!! We still got a long way to go!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nurse1015 said:

I totally agree! It really is torture! Especially when you only see your husband twice a year 😭 praying for all of us!!!! We still got a long way to go!

I unfortunately have not seen my husband in 2 years!!!! Just through Skype so it is torture! I basically spend all I have on bills and kids!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

I unfortunately have not seen my husband in 2 years!!!! Just through Skype so it is torture! I basically spend all I have on bills and kids!

2 years! Wow the longest we went was 10 months! It's awful isn't it😭💔 i really think they need to fix this process... especially if you are married! We gotta stay strong! It will all be worth it once we are with our husbands/wifes 😁 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nurse1015 said:

2 years! Wow the longest we went was 10 months! It's awful isn't it😭💔 i really think they need to fix this process... especially if you are married! We gotta stay strong! It will all be worth it once we are with our husbands/wifes 😁 

Agreed!!!!! 

5 hours ago, M&B said:

It is dreadful being without eachother, don't recognize myself dealing with the missing. I hope all our files approve soon so we can move on.

Life has so many curve balls to throw at us, we have to learn to adapt and just deal with it. Keep the faith, keep praying and it's all going to work itself out. I myself find that i am stressed out more often at times because this is hard, but everyday that passes is one day closer to being with my family. Don't stop for one second and punish yourself, you're doing all you can, there are somethings we just don't have control over. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 8/29/2017 at 4:26 PM, DiamondEyes490 said:

I just got approved!! The website actually updated in my case.

PD March 3rd

TSC

Hey! Congrats!!!

Have u received an approve letter in your mail yet? 

My PD is March 3rd too and same service center,but haven't heard anything yet. It's been 6 months already :(.

9 hours ago, Lleandra said:

Life has so many curve balls to throw at us, we have to learn to adapt and just deal with it. Keep the faith, keep praying and it's all going to work itself out. I myself find that i am stressed out more often at times because this is hard, but everyday that passes is one day closer to being with my family. Don't stop for one second and punish yourself, you're doing all you can, there are somethings we just don't have control over. 

Indeed no controle at all. You are right Lleandra, but one day I can handle it better than the other.

Thanks for the respond. We are in this all together.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I just received the approval letter in the mail!!! The case was approved August 31, but the website is not updated yet. My PD is March 6, so don't lose hope maybe your letter is already on the way.  

Texas center service 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
7 minutes ago, LeslieR said:

I just received the approval letter in the mail!!! The case was approved August 31, but the website is not updated yet. My PD is March 6, so don't lose hope maybe your letter is already on the way.  

Texas center service 

Congrats!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.