tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
25 minutes ago, mrandmrsR said:

Surprised to see a February approval for Nebraska. Maybe an expedited case since they are still dredging through Dec?

Happy for everyone approved genuinely. And also frustrated with NSC for needing another 2-3 months to look at our PD (27 Mar) which is being approved elsewhere. Just wanna get my wife to US already!

Where did you find a feb filer approved at?

44 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

The person who mentioned it used an app that sends updates about the files that have been worked on. No one on here has said they have been approved.

45 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

USCIS App. It notifies you when i130 cases are approved and that feb one showed up.

2 minutes ago, Meno said:

The person who mentioned it used an app that sends updates about the files that have been worked on. No one on here has said they have been approved.

Maybe because this is for march filers.. theres a separate thread for feb filers

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Meno said:

I think it will most likely be snail mail but they might also email as well. I don't think the USCIS will actually update on the NVC process. This website should help. 

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/approved.html

Ohh okay! Thank u so much for your help:)

28 minutes ago, WCH said:

I did not see where it notifies you of other people's cases..I doubt Nebraska has even started feb. yet..a long way to go with them.

I have the app on an android phone. So when you put your case number on the top theres a bell, if you click that then go to settings it will ask you if you want to be notified of other similar cases. You can choose any country or cases only from your country, you can choose -+ 3 days of your PD or -+ 1 month and tou can choose only cases similar to yours or any case. So i downloaded it 2 days ago and started receiving notifications and i saw the feb nebraska one. If i could find i would screenshot it and post but ive gotten way to many notifications to find that one. 

Edited by Henry&Olga
Spelling

1 hour ago, Henry&Olga said:

I have the app on an android phone. So when you put your case number on the top theres a bell, if you click that then go to settings it will ask you if you want to be notified of other similar cases. You can choose any country or cases only from your country, you can choose -+ 3 days of your PD or -+ 1 month and tou can choose only cases similar to yours or any case. So i downloaded it 2 days ago and started receiving notifications and i saw the feb nebraska one. If i could find i would screenshot it and post but ive gotten way to many notifications to find that one. 

Interesting. I might hop over to the Feb filers post just to see. Must have been an extraneous circumstance!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Henry&Olga said:

Now I see why I wasnt able to receive notification. There is quite a few uscis apps on play store.

I think the one you are talking about has the logo below.

Screenshot_2017-09-13-01-53-18.png

Edited by WCH

9 hours ago, WCH said:

Now I see why I wasnt able to receive notification. There is quite a few uscis apps on play store.

I think the one you are talking about has the logo below.

Screenshot_2017-09-13-01-53-18.png

Correct!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, Henry&Olga said:

what app do you use I would like to downloaded

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Henry&Olga said:

Correct!

My has refused to open. Whenever I try to open it, the app close right back. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
2 hours ago, WhyTheBroccoli said:

filed back in march 20th  and just received a notice last week that it was moved to lee summit in order to speed up process .. i still have not received my renewed EAD i am worried ,its been over the 90 days ..has anyone gone through this ?

Which center are you in?

Timeline
2 hours ago, WhyTheBroccoli said:

filed back in march 20th  and just received a notice last week that it was moved to lee summit in order to speed up process .. i still have not received my renewed EAD i am worried ,its been over the 90 days ..has anyone gone through this ?

So you are saying your file was  transferred to a local USCIS office in Lee Summit, MO ? Where was your file originally?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.