tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

I feel sad for everyone getting rfe notices!!! But I also feel happy you was not lost in a shuffle!! Hopefully this will move you faster and please I'd love to find out if it random what they ask for or if it pacific to each case? Cuz anyway I can be prepared I'd love to know especially if I need anything from my husband because the mail from him takes forever!!!!! Each time it is sending a month in advance even for 3 days service!!!

Definitely specific to each case.  

It's sad to think this way, but I'm actually happy for those getting an RFE. Follow simple instructions (Hopefully) and know your case is ready and you'll be approved in 30-60 days.  I would take an RFE right now to know I was 60 days away from being pushed to the NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

The latest approval is the 17 March so they are getting through the month very quickly.

Seems there is hope after all  :dance:

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

The latest approval is the 17 March so they are getting through the month very quickly.

Seems there is hope after all  :dance:

March 20 is latest 😁😁😁 tracking over 200 cases in my app and one March 20 sent to DoS yesterday

There are lot of other updates within last 2 days I'll post them here in couple hours once I organize the list 

Edited by harsh2010

Timeline

All right here are ALL the updates i got from the cases I been tracking on my USCIS app , (  Tracking over 200 cases from Nov. - April ) 

December 30       >>  Sent to DoS

February 24   ( 2 cases )  >>>   Sent to DoS

February 28   ( 3 cases ) >>>>  Sent to DoS

March 2 >>>> Sent to DoS

March 6  >>>>> Approved 

March 13  >>>>  Name Changed     (  this means either case is Approved or RFE is being sent real soon )  

March 16    >>>>   RFE Sent

March 16    >>>>    Approved 

March 20   >>>>  RFE Sent 

March 20   >>>> Sent to DoS

March 21   >>>>  RFE Sent 

that's just the cases got updated from my list of tracked cases ,    from LAST 2 Days ,.      so seems like they been BUSY and working Hard Before Christmas lol 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

All right here are ALL the updates i got from the cases I been tracking on my USCIS app , (  Tracking over 200 cases from Nov. - April ) 

December 30       >>  Sent to DoS

February 24   ( 2 cases )  >>>   Sent to DoS

February 28   ( 3 cases ) >>>>  Sent to DoS

March 2 >>>> Sent to DoS

March 6  >>>>> Approved 

March 13  >>>>  Name Changed     (  this means either case is Approved or RFE is being sent real soon )  

March 16    >>>>   RFE Sent

March 16    >>>>    Approved 

March 20   >>>>  RFE Sent 

March 20   >>>> Sent to DoS

March 21   >>>>  RFE Sent 

that's just the cases got updated from my list of tracked cases ,    from LAST 2 Days ,.      so seems like they been BUSY and working Hard Before Christmas lol 

Which app are you using?

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

Which app are you using?

I got Android  first of all . 

I am using both USCIS tracker apps , but these one that I post off of is called " USCIS Case Status By Aries Software Studio 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xiaohui.usciscasechecker

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

I got Android  first of all . 

I am using both USCIS tracker apps , but these one that I post off of is called " USCIS Case Status By Aries Software Studio 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xiaohui.usciscasechecker

Idk how to get it to pull apps like you saw

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

Idk how to get it to pull apps like you saw

I started with random case numbers after more  i figured out sorta similar pattern 

for example 

LIN 1790  will be set  then next number usually goes by month mostly , 4 is going to be mostly April cases with some  late march or early May ones mixed in , 

after that I just punch in random numbers and search cases till i find dates I am looking around   

LIN17905 X X X X X       so if you put in random numbers on those last 5 spots and do few searches by changing first 2-3 of those 5 numbers you can find cases from that month at different dates and add them to tracking list 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

I started with random case numbers after more  i figured out sorta similar pattern 

for example 

LIN 1790  will be set  then next number usually goes by month mostly , 4 is going to be mostly April cases with some  late march or early May ones mixed in , 

after that I just punch in random numbers and search cases till i find dates I am looking around   

LIN17905 X X X X X       so if you put in random numbers on those last 5 spots and do few searches by changing first 2-3 of those 5 numbers you can find cases from that month at different dates and add them to tracking list 

Good idea, but I am sorry, why are you wasting your time doing all of this? What's the point? Each case is different and in my opinion no matter how much you search for cases you will not have any idea on how things ran internally and not even a close number on how many they approve, RFE or deny. I dont see the benefit of what you did. Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
52 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

for example 

I think it’s great idea and I appreciate what you are doing.... Thank you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, aerun said:

March 28 Nebraska -  Just received an emailed saying rfe has mailed out to me. I'm hoping it wont take too long and will get approved within next 4-5 weeks. 

:clock:

Me too..

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just got the same update saying my case has been received again. Idk why I would get that Alert from the app now on December 8. I’m confused 

4C9A7F21-60E0-488E-A2A7-EE3E4037A826.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.