Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Holly♡ said:

Hey all =) I have another question hehe So, when I am filling out whatever forms for this process, I get a few random boxes that I can't type in because it won't let me... has anyone else ran in to this and what have you did? In the I219F I just hand wrote in those boxes. But, I am now coming across it in the I-134. Specifically the box where you type your employers name also, part 7 1a-c. Just trying to be prepared for when the time comes  lol

The version I completed allowed typing in those areas. Did you have the "box" immediately following the number checked (i.e., part 3, 1.a.)? If not, some areas of that form will not allow entry in subsequent and related areas. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So close yet so far! 💔😩😅 Our case number is surrounded by flying rfe's and approvals lol 😂

IMG_9690.JPG

IMG_9691.JPG

Edited by Nhona Scott

25 minutes ago, Nhona Scott said:

So close yet so far! 💔😩😅 Our case number is surrounded by flying rfe's and approvals lol 😂

IMG_9690.JPG

IMG_9691.JPGYour # is VERY close to ours. It still shows received, but was approved on the 24th. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, Nhona Scott said:

i check my case tracker today and I saw 5 new RFE's from march 27 filers of i-129F. Ive been monitoring my tracker for the past few days and Ive seen 27 new RFE's since July 20. Then. Yesterday July 28, I saw 7 approvals which is unusual for me since I heard they stopped updating the website since May 😅 Ive been seeing new RFE's near our case number, 5th and 4th case numbers above ours got RFE's from July 26 and 27. 3rd case number after our case # got an rfe as well from July 27. Then yesterday July 28, the 3rd case nunber above ours got an approval. Then some new rfe's and approvals nearby. So close! I want to believe we're already approved even though ours is still "case received" since they have been checking the cases close to our case number this week. I hope its a good sign! Are they reviewing the cases by batch? Please enlighten me! I want to be more positive with this. 🙏🏻😩

Hello, there, Ate! ❤️ hang in there 😊- Nerissa 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! :)) Congratulations to those who got their approvals, got their Case numbers and got approved! :)) 

Here I am again, getting worried on my upcoming Personal Evaluation on Monday due to a scar on my wrist. :)) Right now I'm just hoping the my Dr will not so strict.. And hoping that I'll get the result on the next day so i can I have my vaccinations. :D 

to those who are still waiting, I'm sure God has a purpose why He let these delays to happen. :)) Keep your faith and keep praying.. 😊 

❤️

12 hours ago, Hurry&Wait said:

This was the first day that I was not excited about going to the mailbox, but what did I find???NOA2 Approved on July 24th. The tracker is still showing received.

I did contact my Congress Rep. and request an expedited petition for medical reasons, but neither seemed to help. Now, we hope to have an interview in less than two months, but know that it will likely be longer. 

We are just excited now!!!

Congratulationssss

11 hours ago, pajobra said:

I was filling out the DS-160 since it saves for 30 days and I have a question. It asks your parents addresses. My Mum's is easy as I live with her however my father well I haven't spoke to him in years. I know he lives on a farm somewhere north of Winnipeg. How accurate do I have to be or do I need to get a hold of my Uncle and try and get my father's number and get his actual address.

Just type unknown and you will be ok

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

Timeline
7 hours ago, MentalVoid said:

Maybe it's based on the country? Or they just don't want to make it standard so we're always guessing lol.

I'm from Canada and we were told after a month of waiting for NVC to receive our petition to use option 5 as well.  I believe it means your case is being processed electronically in their new system (they called us a "pivot case").  Our  NOA2 was May 19 and we finally got our number on June 20 (only found out this day as well that they received it on June 6, every other time we called they said they didnt have it yet.

2 hours ago, Holly♡ said:

Hey all =) I have another question hehe So, when I am filling out whatever forms for this process, I get a few random boxes that I can't type in because it won't let me... has anyone else ran in to this and what have you did? In the I219F I just hand wrote in those boxes. But, I am now coming across it in the I-134. Specifically the box where you type your employers name also, part 7 1a-c. Just trying to be prepared for when the time comes  lol

There were a few random sections we couldn't type in either.  The employment part was definitely one of them, and then an area where we had to write the petitioners name, as well as his apartment number somewhere.  We just hand wrote the missing parts in black ink.  

Timeline
5 hours ago, Crenee said:

Day 143 noticed 

Day 147 received 

I'm 3/7 why the hades they skip over my case^_^

Guess I have to keep the faith soon it will arrive......

July 29th - Day 210 in the year

March 7th - Day 66 in the year

You're further along than you thought, today is day 144 noticed :)

Timeline
2 hours ago, Hurry&Wait said:

Hi girl, thanks for the response! May I know your case number so i could check my case tracker look up cases. If you dont mind, I sent you a private message. Thank you so much!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nhona Scott said:

IMG_9690.JPG

IMG_9691.JPG

Can you pls tell me Which app is this?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, piranda said:

Tks hun!!:D i have this useless one for iphone

Is it the uscis app? Haha I have one too. And its totally useless! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The apps that are out there are only as useful as the information that they pull from USCIS, which isn't very helpful since their system has been almost entirely broken since May. We have a few days here and there that show a bunch of approvals, but the majority of approvals never show up as such on the tracker.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.