Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
10 minutes ago, TJC said:

Hi all, I've been lurking in the March filers since we submitted our application, have appreciated everyone's comments! Was feeling fairly positive through the experience since we got our NOA1 on March 13 and then our NOA2 on June 7...but since then silence. I've called NVC twice this week already and they still haven't received our case... They said it could take up to 6 weeks for the NVC to receive it, but since so many other March filers on VJ have already gotten their NVC notifications...we're getting really nervous...

Have you tried calling both the immi and non-immi lines? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
1 minute ago, TJC said:

So far I've only called the immigration (0700) line. Did you have luck calling the non-immigration one?

My fiance tried just the immi line and that's where he got the answer.  Just try the non-immi.  They might have a different line.  You can also try calling USCIS to see if they have forwarded your petition to NVC.  I don't know if they will have answers though. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Today is Wednesday in the US! tomorrow it's been a week since we sent what they need for them to change my date of birth. :)) hopefully today we will get it. I'm trying to stay positive as much as possible 😶

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Yzabelle said:

Today is Wednesday in the US! tomorrow it's been a week since we sent what they need for them to change my date of birth. :)) hopefully today we will get it. I'm trying to stay positive as much as possible 😶

Today is 121 days since NOA1, trying to stay positive as much as possible :jest:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, troika said:

Today is 121 days since NOA1, trying to stay positive as much as possible :jest:

I have a friend and it's been 126 days since received date. :)  You guys are all doing great! Hang in there!

Timeline

I really hope the person from Feb who was 150+ days in has heard.  I don't remember who it was or if they've since posted an approval but I hope so!

K-1 Visa:

03/27/17 - I-129F mailed.

03/31/17 - Delivered / Received Date
04/05/17 - Notice date

04/06/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

04/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy
07/31/17 - NOA2 hard copy

08/14/17 - Received NVC case #

08/17/17 - Case left NVC / in transit
08/18/17 - Case ready at embassy!
09/13/17 - Medical
09/21/17 - Interview - Approved!

10/09/17 - POE Phoenix

10/22/17 - Married!

AOS:
11/16/17 - AOS packet mailed

11/18/17 - Delivered

11/22/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

11/29/17 - Hard copies received

12/19/17 - Biometrics appointment
02/12/18 - EAD approval notice

02/16/18 - Received EAD card

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Rev said:

I really hope the person from Feb who was 150+ days in has heard.  I don't remember who it was or if they've since posted an approval but I hope so!

It's me!! Well, i'm just one of the Jan and Feb filers that are still waiting 
No, no approval... 162 days!
We called USCIS yesterday again, and the guy told us the same BS "you are within the normal processing times".

We are going nuts! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, anajabonero said:

We called USCIS yesterday again, and the guy told us the same BS "you are within the normal processing times".

We are going nuts! 

Oh man, I was really hoping you'd been approved by now :(  I would definitely be losing it by then.  Stay strong! 

K-1 Visa:

03/27/17 - I-129F mailed.

03/31/17 - Delivered / Received Date
04/05/17 - Notice date

04/06/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

04/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy
07/31/17 - NOA2 hard copy

08/14/17 - Received NVC case #

08/17/17 - Case left NVC / in transit
08/18/17 - Case ready at embassy!
09/13/17 - Medical
09/21/17 - Interview - Approved!

10/09/17 - POE Phoenix

10/22/17 - Married!

AOS:
11/16/17 - AOS packet mailed

11/18/17 - Delivered

11/22/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

11/29/17 - Hard copies received

12/19/17 - Biometrics appointment
02/12/18 - EAD approval notice

02/16/18 - Received EAD card

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rev said:

Oh man, I was really hoping you'd been approved by now :(  I would definitely be losing it by then.  Stay strong! 

Me too, believe me, me too!

So far I think @janet3 @GInAustin @twinee and us are some of the Feb waiting... 

:( 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, anajabonero said:

We are going nuts! 

Please contact your senators and government officials, I am a March filer and have not heard anything as of yet and was fed that same line. If they hear from enough government officials I am hoping something will be done about this. It is not fair and you need to know what is going on with your case. I couldn't imagine waiting even that long in your case, I am at 123 I believe and I wrote my senator. It is hard to stay strong when you are uncertain of the circumstances surrounding your case. You have a right to know. So while patience is a virtue, I think that they are use to petitioners just waiting and waiting and no one holding them accountable for their improper practices. So please please please write to your senator. I am being processed out of the same office and I have seen April cases being approved and March and it's not fair.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 hour ago, TJC said:

Hi all, I've been lurking in the March filers since we submitted our application, have appreciated everyone's comments! Was feeling fairly positive through the experience since we got our NOA1 on March 13 and then our NOA2 on June 7...but since then silence. I've called NVC twice this week already and they still haven't received our case... They said it could take up to 6 weeks for the NVC to receive it, but since so many other March filers on VJ have already gotten their NVC notifications...we're getting really nervous...

its cause of the holidays that there is a delay. too many taking vacation so papers dont get send fast.  Dont worry  about it.   

i know its hard to wait...  im waiting on mail from them and thats  pauzed too.   

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? California Service Center on 2017-03-07
Consulate :  
I-129F Sent : 2017-02-28
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-03-07
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 : 2017-06-16
NVC Received : 2017-06-29
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2017-06-29
NVC Left : 2017-07-06
Consulate Received : 2017-07-12
Packet 3 Received : 2017-07-13
Packet 3 Sent : 2017-07-14
Packet 4 Received : 2017-07-20
Interview Date :

2017-08-17

Approved  2017-08-25

Flying  Sept 8th 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, FutureMrsBennett said:

Please contact your senators and government officials, I am a March filer and have not heard anything as of yet and was fed that same line. If they hear from enough government officials I am hoping something will be done about this. It is not fair and you need to know what is going on with your case. I couldn't imagine waiting even that long in your case, I am at 123 I believe and I wrote my senator. It is hard to stay strong when you are uncertain of the circumstances surrounding your case. You have a right to know. So while patience is a virtue, I think that they are use to petitioners just waiting and waiting and no one holding them accountable for their improper practices. So please please please write to your senator. I am being processed out of the same office and I have seen April cases being approved and March and it's not fair.

Oh, we did, we put a requests, write the congressman, the senator... next is the infopass appointment, schedule for next week...
We call every Monday and Friday.
Is so frustrating!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.