928364@

Interviews in djoubti 2017

581 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I’m in Djibouti right now.I had visa interview for my wife Monday.The visa got approved but it’s under administrative processing.A lot of people durning our visit to the us embassy names didn’t get called even tho they had appointment letters.Anyone have any information for the people that went through this? 

22 minutes ago, jahmiiiiiiiiiii said:

I’m in Djibouti right now.I had visa interview for my wife Monday.The visa got approved but it’s under administrative processing.A lot of people durning our visit to the us embassy names didn’t get called even tho they had appointment letters.Anyone have any information for the people that went through this? 

Thank for let me know. And i hope ur wife gets her visa fast.   I was hoping  to get interview letter in these two weeks for December, but it sounds  i have to wait another month. 

Edited by Dream2017

23 minutes ago, jahmiiiiiiiiiii said:

For those   who will get interviews   do they still have to go to sudan  then to djibouti, or did they can go from aden directly to djibouti?

Timeline

I been in Djibouti 3 days now.Everyone I been meeting told me it’s either Aden to Egypt than Djibouti or sahyoun to Sudan.You can fly back from Djibouti to Yemen directly.Be patient inshallah your appointment comes for you in this difficult time.

Timeline
1 hour ago, jahmiiiiiiiiiii said:

They probably didn't get their medicals done soon enough and the embassy didn't get it in time for the interview. Happen to my family member who has an appointment on October 3.  She couldn't find a flight out of Yemen until end of September and did her medical on October 1. She went to her interview appibtkent but they didn't call her name and they told her they will reschedule. She's still waiting for another interview appointment till this day. =\

1 hour ago, H93 said:

They probably didn't get their medicals done soon enough and the embassy didn't get it in time for the interview. Happen to my family member who has an appointment on October 3.  She couldn't find a flight out of Yemen until end of September and did her medical on October 1. She went to her interview appibtkent but they didn't call her name and they told her they will reschedule. She's still waiting for another interview appointment till this day. =\

They are starting scheduling interviews  for December. Inshaallah  she gets interviewe scheduled these two weeks. 

On 10/31/2017 at 6:16 PM, H93 said:

Did ur wife get interview scheduled??

On 10/31/2017 at 4:54 PM, jahmiiiiiiiiiii said:

Did ur wife get her visa, or do they still put people under administrative processing for few months

Timeline
5 hours ago, Dream2017 said:

Did ur wife get her visa, or do they still put people under administrative processing for few months

My wife had her interview on sept 17 and we were told she was approved. Till now she is still under adminstrative processing. I think it is like this for most people because I am still in contact with those who had their interview on same date and are still under AP. If anyone had any better luck plz let me know.

Timeline

No visa yet.its under administrative processing when I check the website.Some of my neighbors that had interviews in past 2 weeks received there visa within 2 weeks from the interview date.Inshallah this week I should here something.

Timeline
6 hours ago, jahmiiiiiiiiiii said:

No visa yet.its under administrative processing when I check the website.Some of my neighbors that had interviews in past 2 weeks received there visa within 2 weeks from the interview date.Inshallah this week I should here something.

Inshallah. When did you do the medical?

Edited by Shamwow

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.