928364@

Interviews in djoubti 2017

581 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
On 10/10/2017 at 2:56 AM, H93 said:

Shamwow any update?

have they given you guys another interview date?

Sorry been gone for so long. Yes, I got an interview sept 17 but till this day my wife is still in admistrative processing. Also yes they will ask you questions of co-sponsor especially if he is an American. If you is a co-sponsor, I recommend it being a Yemeni or close relative. 

I did did get my daughter a U.S. passport. Praying my wife gets her visa before any travel restrictions occur.

Edited by Shamwow

10 hours ago, Shamwow said:

Sorry been gone for so long. Yes, I got an interview sept 17 but till this day my wife is still in admistrative processing. Also yes they will ask you questions of co-sponsor especially if he is an American. If you is a co-sponsor, I recommend it being a Yemeni or close relative. 

I did did get my daughter a U.S. passport. Praying my wife gets her visa before any travel restrictions occur.

Congratulations. Prying that she gets her visa fast. 

If you don't mind me asking. 

When was her cc?  How long does it take to get interview scheduled?

My case is complete but know interview yet. 

Timeline
On 10/7/2017 at 1:52 PM, H93 said:

Does anyone know anything about the embassy asking for proof of relationship between the co-sponsor and beneficiary?

Yes they ask more information about how the beneficiary knows the sponsor ,

cuz the Djibouti consular knows there is more ppl get the affidavit support by money so the need to know a clear info about that 

Timeline
14 hours ago, Dream2017 said:

The getting appointment depends on more things like a visa category 

the immediately relatives get thier interviews within 90 day from case completed ,

and other type of visa performance depend on the number of limited visa and the date of priority,

immediatly relative like :

spouse ,parents , son&daughter of US citizen under 21 years

limited visa like :

F1 unmarried son&daughter more 21

F2 spouse and son of permanent 

F3 married son/daughter of US citizen 

F4 brother / sister of US citizen

Timeline
22 hours ago, Dream2017 said:

Her case complete was on April 22. She received interview letter in the end of June saying her interview date is on august 22. If you do receive letter, you must do medical exam 2 weeks before interview. Inshallah we all receive visas and that the travel ban is rejected by the courts.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Sal12345 said:

Yes they ask more information about how the beneficiary knows the sponsor ,

cuz the Djibouti consular knows there is more ppl get the affidavit support by money so the need to know a clear info about that 

I had a friend who went to the interview on sept 27. His Co-sponsor was an American with a high income. He bought the affidavit but he also had his information. Needless, the consular told him not to screw with the law and that he knew it was bought. He told him to bring an affidavit from a relative or a person from his country. Not sure, but my friend told me they don't accept affidavits from American's cause they know it's bought. 

Timeline
On 10/12/2017 at 10:56 AM, Shamwow said:

I had a friend who went to the interview on sept 27. His Co-sponsor was an American with a high income. He bought the affidavit but he also had his information. Needless, the consular told him not to screw with the law and that he knew it was bought. He told him to bring an affidavit from a relative or a person from his country. Not sure, but my friend told me they don't accept affidavits from American's cause they know it's bought. 

Exactly 

what’s your friend said its true 

they knew about that 

and need affidavits form from relative or person from his country

Timeline
3 hours ago, JMohamed1990 said:

Hello, my fellow Yemenis quick question for anyone who knows which embassies accept my 2 daughters that are born here in Yemen for their (CRBA'S) as in birth abroad certificate and passport

Any US embassy will eccept that

like :Djibouti , Egypt ,Malaysia or ...

Edited by Sal12345

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.