928364@

Interviews in djoubti 2017

581 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
14 hours ago, JMohamed1990 said:

Hello, my fellow Yemenis quick question for anyone who knows which embassies accept my 2 daughters that are born here in Yemen for their (CRBA'S) as in birth abroad certificate and passport

Djibouti doesn't accept crba's unless you have an interview with your wife or relative. If it's only your daughters, I recommend going to Egypt or other U.S. embassies that allow them to travel.

Timeline
1 hour ago, 0725 said:

ceac status states issued, any idea how long or when will they notify us to pickup? 

They won't notify you. I was told to pickup visa on latest tuesday. So you would go to embassy on October 17 at 2 pm. May I ask when was your interview and was it your spouse?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Shamwow said:

They won't notify you. I was told to pickup visa on latest tuesday. So you would go to embassy on October 17 at 2 pm. May I ask when was your interview and was it your spouse?

him and another guy he met are going to the embassy tomorrow to pickup their visa's. they shouldn't have any problems, right? 

yes it's my husband and his interview was july 16.

Timeline
10 hours ago, 0725 said:

him and another guy he met are going to the embassy tomorrow to pickup their visa's. they shouldn't have any problems, right? 

yes it's my husband and his interview was july 16.

Hopefully not but when I went to pick up my daughters passprt on Sunday they rejected people who came for visas. Told them visas are only given on tuesdays. Still, doesn't hurt to try

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Shamwow said:

Hopefully not but when I went to pick up my daughters passprt on Sunday they rejected people who came for visas. Told them visas are only given on tuesdays. Still, doesn't hurt to try

oh ok, and what date did you pick up your daughter's visa? 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, 0725 said:

oh ok, and what date did you pick up your daughter's visa? 

Oct 8 wasn't visa, picked up her passport

Edited by Shamwow

Timeline

just wanted to update you guys that my husband was able to pick up his visa. visa was actually issued on wednesday october 11 and it was available to him on thursday, but he picked it up today (sunday). also, for some reason, his visa expires in 9 days so i'd advise you all to maybe arrange booking once the visa is issued right away. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, 0725 said:

just wanted to update you guys that my husband was able to pick up his visa. visa was actually issued on wednesday october 11 and it was available to him on thursday, but he picked it up today (sunday). also, for some reason, his visa expires in 9 days so i'd advise you all to maybe arrange booking once the visa is issued right away. 

alhamdullilah he was able to make it before the ban. Inshallah he makes it safely to America and for the rest of us to follow soon.

19 hours ago, 0725 said:

Mashallah, congrats.. thats super odd visa that expires 9 days after issue day.. Good to know, Safe flight your husband.. and best wishes.. 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Shamwow said:

alhamdullilah he was able to make it before the ban. Inshallah he makes it safely to America and for the rest of us to follow soon.

ameen inshaAllah! best of luck everyone. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, ahmed alin said:

Mashallah, congrats.. thats super odd visa that expires 9 days after issue day.. Good to know, Safe flight your husband.. and best wishes.. 

thank you! and ameen. very strange, I don't know if it has something to do with the ban since it starts on monday again, but inshaAllah kheir! best of luck. 

Timeline
On 10/7/2017 at 4:52 PM, H93 said:

Does anyone know anything about the embassy asking for proof of relationship between the co-sponsor and beneficiary?

Hello, yes, co-sponsor who are filling out the I-864A have to submit evidence of how they're related. ex; if a parent is your co-sponsor, you can submit birth certificate that has your name on their name on it. 

but if the person doing the co-sponsorship isn't related to you or does not live in the same household as you, then they fill out the I-864 and i believe the don't have to submit evidence (i maybe incorrect though). 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.