928364@

Interviews in djoubti 2017

581 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
4 hours ago, H93 said:

For a few of my family members, they got that waiver consideration email back in end of May/beginning of June and one of them (17 year old) was told to redo medical, dropped off his passport and already received his visa about 10 days ago and the other has redone the medical and waiting for them to tell her to drop off her passport. 

The visas they’re giving out don’t expire fast like before so inshallah the kids get their visas soon so they can come in with the mother. Alhamdullah there’s hope for everyone because. I honestly thought that’s it, they’re not giving anyone anything. Sure it’s takes way longer but there’s hope at the end of the tunnel.

Yes, they ask for passports to print visas.

Your family members, when did they have their interview?

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Anyone have any updates. 

Everyone here should recheck there DS-260 page online. When I checked mine this morning it said reopened and required my signature again. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Assalam alaikum. I'm happy to let you know I recieved an email from the consulate that my wife was approved for a waiver. I'll be heading to Djibouti soon to receive it. Is there any advice that I might need that you guys know of?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

First of all Congratulation , may I know how long your spouse was in process for waiver consideration ? and did you have to submit waiver in person or the officer did on your behalf? may you explain a bit about your case that may be useful for all of us? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Shamwow said:

Assalam alaikum. I'm happy to let you know I recieved an email from the consulate that my wife was approved for a waiver. I'll be heading to Djibouti soon to receive it. Is there any advice that I might need that you guys know of?

First of all Congratulation , may I know how long your spouse was in process for waiver consideration ? and did you have to submit waiver in person or the officer did on your behalf? may you explain a bit about your case that may be useful for all of us? 

2 hours ago, Shamwow said:

walaaaykum salaam congrats please share with us the journey 

Timeline

My wife had her interview on sept 18 2017. It wasn't until aug 1, 2018 that they sent me an email for waiver reconsideration. Today I recieved an email saying waiver was approved and they needed my wife's passport for her visa.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Shamwow said:

My wife had her interview on sept 18 2017. It wasn't until aug 1, 2018 that they sent me an email for waiver reconsideration. Today I recieved an email saying waiver was approved and they needed my wife's passport for her visa.

Congratulations. My family member who got that waiver reconsideration email in June is still waiting for it to be approved. Her interview however was Nov. 17 so maybe they’re working in that order. Congrats again.

19 hours ago, Shamwow said:

This is wonderful news. I would like to thank you for sharing with the forum this - I know multiple people on this forum from travel ban countries who disappear after they receive their visa without sharing any information, so I appreciate your candor here.

Just a couple questions 

1) Was your wife in Julie's lawsuit's?

2) After your wife's interview - did she get an approval notice or was she denied and put in AP rightaway?

3) Did you guys have any exceptional medical conditions?

Timeline
12 hours ago, salhasl said:

This is wonderful news. I would like to thank you for sharing with the forum this - I know multiple people on this forum from travel ban countries who disappear after they receive their visa without sharing any information, so I appreciate your candor here.

Just a couple questions 

1) Was your wife in Julie's lawsuit's?

2) After your wife's interview - did she get an approval notice or was she denied and put in AP rightaway?

3) Did you guys have any exceptional medical conditions?

I think she is a part of her lawsuit. All I know is my case is with Julie. After her interview she was given an approval notice but was never given the visa. And no medical conditions. Inshallah it works out for all of you, and I'll keep you up to date if anything.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.