928364@

Interviews in djoubti 2017

581 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

do you know what i know ..... more than half of the ppl here got their visa bur no one want to share the update .... they just share with us their negativity and frustrating ... thats what really i know 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
On 9/3/2018 at 5:49 PM, mado1983 said:

do you know what i know ..... more than half of the ppl here got their visa bur no one want to share the update .... they just share with us their negativity and frustrating ... thats what really i know 

If top immigration lawyers don't even know what to do, what makes you think we know. Everyone here is just as frustrated as you are but are patiently waiting. If there is any updates that I come across, I'll gladly let you know.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Shamwow said:

If top immigration lawyers don't even know what to do, what makes you think we know. Everyone here is just as frustrated as you are but are patiently waiting. If there is any updates that I come across, I'll gladly let you know.

i dont know .. i have seen 2 Yemenis guys met in person deterrent families and a lady with her kid...

and not asking for information ... or anythings 

sometimes a small updates will matter if we share it 

by the way the men i met they interviewd in march and april 

Just now, mado1983 said:

i dont know .. i have seen 2 Yemenis guys met in person deterrent families and a lady with her kid...

thats what im trying to say

Timeline

So this the update for the people that interviewed in the past couple of months.

Your given a paper with 7 questions to answer and send back to the embasssy.The wavier application is sent to DC for decision.People are told it can take 6-8 months.

Regarding the people with approvals before the Ban was reinstated.We are waiting for our lawsuit to be processed through out the courts and do our medicals.We should be hearing something in the next couple of weeks. 

JAK 

4 hours ago, jahmiiiiiiiiiii said:

So this the update for the people that interviewed in the past couple of months.

Your given a paper with 7 questions to answer and send back to the embasssy.The wavier application is sent to DC for decision.People are told it can take 6-8 months.

Regarding the people with approvals before the Ban was reinstated.We are waiting for our lawsuit to be processed through out the courts and do our medicals.We should be hearing something in the next couple of weeks. 

JAK 

The consular officer is telling people 6-8 months or who is telling people this? This is at the interview they are being told this? That time includes all administrative processing?

Edited by Ron12345

On 9/4/2018 at 10:16 PM, mado1983 said:

thats what im trying to say

Wait, you know 2 people who interviewed in March and April that have now received visas with proclamation waivers? Did they have any serious medical issues? Have you physically seen the visas?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ron12345 said:

The consular officer is telling people 6-8 months or who is telling people this? This is at the interview they are being told this? That time includes all administrative processing?

This is what people are telling me that I met in Djibouti this week.Some friends from Malaysia same thing.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ron12345 said:

Wait, you know 2 people who interviewed in March and April that have now received visas with proclamation waivers? Did they have any serious medical issues? Have you physically seen the visas?

no they have nothing .... they got their visa in in early august 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ron12345 said:

Did they require waivers to the proclamation? Or they were exempt from the proclamation?

i have no idea of that one of them told me he interviewed in early march and he got his visa in first week of august ... the another guy i met in salat al aid interviewed in April he got it in early august both of them IR-1

Timeline
8 hours ago, mado1983 said:

i have no idea of that one of them told me he interviewed in early march and he got his visa in first week of august ... the another guy i met in salat al aid interviewed in April he got it in early august both of them IR-1

That’s the first person I heard since the ban to get a visa but you don’t have solid information.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, jahmiiiiiiiiiii said:

That’s the first person I heard since the ban to get a visa but you don’t have solid information.

if you read my posts actually they are three 

2 men 

1 lady with her child

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.