928364@

Interviews in djoubti 2017

581 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

My case was expedited.no reason for the late interview just took forever.It hard to get over here without appointment letter.my wife stayed in Sudan for 20 days before receiving visa.

Timeline
On 11/4/2017 at 10:29 PM, Dream2017 said:

Did ur wife get interview scheduled??

It's my family member.

And yes she just got another interview scheduled for Nov. 16 after missing the deadline for her medical for her October 3 appointment.

Timeline

Ya our family members were allowed to enter Djibouti without interview. All they did was show them the ds-260 along with a letter from their lawyer. They are coming from Egypt in the next day or so

Timeline
On 11/5/2017 at 11:13 AM, jahmiiiiiiiiiii said:

No visa yet.its under administrative processing when I check the website.Some of my neighbors that had interviews in past 2 weeks received there visa within 2 weeks from the interview date.Inshallah this week I should here something.

Any updates?

Timeline

Nothing yet.Still waiting patiently.A lot of people that I know had interviews last week of oct. Haven’t received there visas.

Edited by jahmiiiiiiiiiii

Timeline

My family member went to her interview today. A I suspected,  they asked plenty of questions about the co sponsor. A few about their ages. Why they waited till the children were older to apply and not much else. She said the councilor was extremely nice but the Djiboutian workers are terrible. Anyone still waiting for an interview make sure you know your co sponsor.

She and her 2 kids were approved. Just a waiting game to see how long till they print their visas.

6 hours ago, H93 said:

My family member went to her interview today. A I suspected,  they asked plenty of questions about the co sponsor. A few about their ages. Why they waited till the children were older to apply and not much else. She said the councilor was extremely nice but the Djiboutian workers are terrible. Anyone still waiting for an interview make sure you know your co sponsor.

She and her 2 kids were approved. Just a waiting game to see how long till they print their visas.

Great, and congrats. Thanks for the updates and info. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ahmed alin said:

I have family member whos been waiting for two months now to reschedule he's interview cause hewas missing document first time.  is there's anyone who is similair situation? does it take this long to reschedule follow up interview or missed interview ? Thanks

Did he attend his interview and then they told him to send in a missing paper?

Or did he not even get a chance to interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.