3,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, tarver56 said:

Well, before this - we always received notice by mail. I have no clue now!! If it was RFE, it would have been updated online, I believe, but who knows?? I will file an inquiry tomorrow since tomorrow is March 28th!! 

Fingers crossed!! Seems like most of VSC got approved and only a handful of us are left. Let us know if you guys hear anything. 💕💕

I sure will :rolleyes:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Name O Boy said:

I got the same message a few weeks ago and I wonder it is pretty unnecessary. CSC is way behind from its standard processing. Now USCIS introduced the new processing system to cover up their mess. Well, let's hope for better what else we could do. 

I find that type of message extra duper unnecessary ...like they really think we need them to tell us there’s no update as if we are not checking the status on these many websites every 5 minutes lol 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, Philly512 said:

I find that type of message extra duper unnecessary ...like they really think we need them to tell us there’s no update as if we are not checking the status on these many websites every 5 minutes lol 

Lollzzz spot on. The USCIS website is not even accurate thanks to VJ otherwise we would be living in the dark and clueless. Honestly, when I filed for ROC I never thought in my wildest dreams that it is going to take that long :blink: I am glad I filed for naturalization and it has deviated me from ROC lollzzz. Praying for a successful journey for you my friend and everyone. 

15 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Lollzzz spot on. The USCIS website is not even accurate thanks to VJ otherwise we would be living in the dark and clueless. Honestly, when I filed for ROC I never thought in my wildest dreams that it is going to take that long :blink: I am glad I filed for naturalization and it has deviated me from ROC lollzzz. Praying for a successful journey for you my friend and everyone. 

Yea i'm with you on not waiting on N-400. They could potentially keep extending the I-751 until the end of time where the N-400 they absoultely need to get to at some point. If they dont .. well then noone is becoming citizens. Which absoultely wont happen.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Got an email that action was taken on my ROC case and logged in and see this. I hope this is true! It's not appearing on the USCIS Case Status page yet--just the DHS account one (submitted all paperwork on 3/27/17).

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 6.33.45 AM.png

Edited by Smelserjl

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Smelserjl said:

Got an email that action was taken on my ROC case and logged in and see this. I hope this is true! It's not appearing on the USCIS Case Status page yet--just the DHS account one (submitted all paperwork on 3/27/17).

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 6.33.45 AM.png

Congratulations!! Can you show the history on your case ?  Thanks 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just now, njblue said:

Congratulations!! Can you show the history on your case ?  Thanks 

Thanks! There's not much here actually: 

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 7.13.11 AM.png

If it helps anyone out, for the CSC filers I've been looking through a few of the threads for the submission months leading up to March 2017, and found these Months and  CSC % Approval rates.

October 2016 - 35% Approved

November 2016 - 10% Approved

December 2016 - 0%

January 2017 - 0%

February 2016 - 0%

So, i'm guessing at the earliest we will see some CSC approvals by late June.

AOS:

NOA: June 16th, 2014

NPIW: September 29th, 2014

Received Green Card: June 13th, 2015.

RoC: 

California Service Center

Submitted: March 22nd, 2017

Completed: October 5th, 2018

N-400:

Submitted: December 11th, 2019

Biometrics: December 31st, 2019

Interview: April 22nd, 2020

Interview descheduled and now waiting for further updates...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Folks can I make an infopass appointment to get a stamp on my passport if my 1 year extension letter expires in June? (less than 90days)

Or do I need to wait for less than 30 days before I can get another stamp?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.