3,010 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, xilef said:

Hello @indy.kaur , did you file for your N-400 ? I wonder what triggered the transfer, what does your case status online say ?

no we didnt file n-400 yet.

USCIS I-130

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : New Delhi, India
I-130 Sent: 03-31-2014
I-130 NOA1 (PD): 04-07-2014
I-130 TRANSFERRED FIRST EMAIL: 08-14-2014
I-130 TRANSFERRED SECOND EMAIL: 08-15-2014
I-130 TRANSFERRED HARD COPY: 08-22-2014 (CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER)
1-130 TRANSFERRED FINAL EMAIL(PROCESSING): 08-25-2014

1-130 APPROVED: 09-08-2014

NVC

NVC WELCOME LETTER: 10/2/2014

NVC AOS FEE INVOICE EMAIL: 10/3/2014

COMPLETED DS-261, AOS FEE PAID: 10/4/2014

AOS DOCUMENTS SENT: 10/7/2014

AOS DOCUMENTS RECIEVED BY NVC: 10/14/2014

IV FEE PAID: 10/16/2014

IV APPLICATION SUBMITTED: 10/17/2014

IV CIVIL DOCUMENTS SENT: 11/20/2014

IV CIVIL DOCUMENTS SCANNED: 12/17/14

CASE COMPLETE: 02/17/15

APPOINTMENT LETTER (P4): 03/02/15

APPOINTMENT DATE: 04/06/15

VISA APPROVED: 04/06/15 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

POE: 04/16/15 (L)(L)(L)(L)

USCIS I-751

I-751 ROC: 02/11/17

I-751 NOA1: 02/13/17

BIOMETRICS: 03/08/17

I-751 TRANSFERRED: FROM CALIFORNIA TO TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

I-751 APPROVED: 04/17/18

On 3/17/2018 at 7:03 PM, Lynn n Sam said:

We received our Approval letter today, dated 3/13/18 VSC 

6A69B638-0FA1-4F1C-AD38-BF18B51123E3.jpeg

Congratulations!  Previously, were you also notified that your case was received at a Local Office?

On 3/19/2018 at 7:14 PM, tickerdesh said:

Hello fellow immigrants,

CSC Filer here. We applied for N400 Feb 2018 with I751 pending.

Today we received "Transfer Notice" that our I751 application is being transferred to National Benefits Center (NBC), Lee's Summit, MO.

Anyone have any experience/knowledge about NBC and what impact would this have on processing time and approval of N400 / I751?

Hey, I got the exact same transfer notice of i751 to NBC.. and I also applied for N400 on Feb 21. no updates on the case status online, though. 

The date on the transfer notice is 3/8, a day after doing my biometrics for N400.

Hopefully it means they’ll be finishing it soon.

Edited by La la lamb

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
23 hours ago, AnGeLxX said:

My case didn't update at all about the RFE. I sent it back yesterday. 

Are you going to submit your N-400 form before you get a response for the RFE? I am confused on whether or not I should wait to get an approval for my I 751 but I don't want to delay the naturalization process. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Seems like not a whole lot as been happening (unlike a few weeks ago before all the weird transfer notices). It'd be great if people could make sure info is up to date here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f-s4KWngNgoKROS9-8Lc739ZCJJTDXIpMTy_8hi15r4/edit#gid=0

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Decided to log in to the USCIS account this morning to see if there  were any update and saw that they APPROVED our case yesterday!!! :D I signed up for email and text alerts but I didn't receive any.

Now my question is, does anyone know if they will do the i551 stamp in my husband's passport now that he has been approved? I recall reading somewhere that they won't do the stamp if  they see an approval in the system. Problem is that his driver's license expires on 3/24 (because DDS used the NOA date instead of the GC date for expiration). Infopass is scheduled for 3/26. I'm sure he won't receive the actual green card in hand for a few weeks, at least. Thoughts/advice anyone?

2 hours ago, dp1987 said:

Are you going to submit your N-400 form before you get a response for the RFE? I am confused on whether or not I should wait to get an approval for my I 751 but I don't want to delay the naturalization process. 

No, I'm going to wait a little longer.  

1 hour ago, Smelserjl said:

Seems like not a whole lot as been happening (unlike a few weeks ago before all the weird transfer notices). It'd be great if people could make sure info is up to date here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f-s4KWngNgoKROS9-8Lc739ZCJJTDXIpMTy_8hi15r4/edit#gid=0

Done. :)

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
2 hours ago, RajEm said:

Decided to log in to the USCIS account this morning to see if there  were any update and saw that they APPROVED our case yesterday!!! :D I signed up for email and text alerts but I didn't receive any.

Now my question is, does anyone know if they will do the i551 stamp in my husband's passport now that he has been approved? I recall reading somewhere that they won't do the stamp if  they see an approval in the system. Problem is that his driver's license expires on 3/24 (because DDS used the NOA date instead of the GC date for expiration). Infopass is scheduled for 3/26. I'm sure he won't receive the actual green card in hand for a few weeks, at least. Thoughts/advice anyone?

Congratulations. About your question, as far as I know, it depends on the field office. I think they will give him the I-551 stamp since he had to renew his driver's license but again it depends on the immigration officer in the field office. You did absolutely right by scheduling infopass. I am positive he will get the I-551 stamp, regards. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Smelserjl said:

Well, my friend, there is no movement at my end but I filed for naturalization yesterday with a pending ROC. Thanks for reminding everyone. I believe the VSC applicants got all of the approvals and CSC applicants had nothing to update except that file transfer, regards. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Well, my friend, there is no movement at my end but I filed for naturalization yesterday with a pending ROC. Thanks for reminding everyone. I believe the VSC applicants got all of the approvals and CSC applicants had nothing to update except that file transfer, regards. 

Nope. I'm a VSC filer and still have no updates on the case. Eligible to submit N400 paperwork on Monday.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Congratulations. About your question, as far as I know, it depends on the field office. I think they will give him the I-551 stamp since he had to renew his driver's license but again it depends on the immigration officer in the field office. You did absolutely right by scheduling infopass. I am positive he will get the I-551 stamp, regards. 

Thank you! I will provide an update after the infopass just in case anyone has to go through the same thing. 

2 hours ago, Smelserjl said:

Nope. I'm a VSC filer and still have no updates on the case. Eligible to submit N400 paperwork on Monday.

Same here. We still haven't heard anything from USCIS. It's been a year already!! :(

4 hours ago, tarver56 said:

Same here. We still haven't heard anything from USCIS. It's been a year already!! :(

A year for us too 3-17 I just want to hear soon! Congrats to all who have been approved. 

Married ❤️02-14-14 valentines day!?❤️

USCIS

PD April 4, 2014 USCIS Vermont service center

NOA1 April 8, 2014

RFE none

NVC

Petition Approved July 10, 2014

AOS & IV scan dates 8/21 & 9/23

Waiting on our CC

Timeline
4 hours ago, tarver56 said:

Hi there, I understand your frustration. Hopefully, when USCIS update their processing timeline next month you could file the case outside of normal processing online form. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, boosbear said:

A year for us too 3-17 I just want to hear soon! Congrats to all who have been approved. 

It's coming, my friend :) I know waiting is no fun. You will get an update from VSC pretty soon. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.