3,975 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Happy to see this thread my AOS was sent out from NY to Chicago Lockbox on 3/6/2017 and delivered 3/8/2017 

Got my notification of action receipt text and emails this morning 03/17/17 waiting for the official reciept In mail 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, abiolaojoawo said:

Happy to see this thread my AOS was sent out from NY to Chicago Lockbox on 3/6/2017 and delivered 3/8/2017 

Got my notification of action receipt text and emails this morning 03/17/17 waiting for the official reciept In mail 

Our lawyer sent the papers on 3/8/2017 hoping to hear good news 

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 hours ago, rose michigan said:

The same here .. Did you get any sms or NOA yet? did they cash your check? i sent mine on 03-03-2017 .. & I didn't hear from them yet

Congrats on sending in your packet and be a little more patient for it will surely come between today and next weekend possibly. Good luck.

15 hours ago, Kalciaa said:

Hello Everbody :)

I'm visa status adjustment veteran- came to US  in 2012 on J1, then extended J1, changed to F1, now on EAD that will expire on May 18th. Sent in my AOS, EAD, and AP paperwork on Wednesday March 8th, paperwork was received in on Friday March 10th. Still waiting for the personal checks to be cashed and notifications. I was wondering if anybody can make an educated guesstimate on when I can expect a notification, checks to be cashed, and EAD? I really don't want to stop working, just got a big promotion at work :((!

Will always have you in prayers that you will soon get a positive feedback from USCIS. You will not stop work. Just keep it positive and with your promotion I believe your company will be considerate to let you be with them till your paperwork pass through. Good luck.

9 hours ago, joshua&lilian said:

Hello Everybody! Thank you for sharing your timelines! I thought it would be good to share with you guys how my AOS process is going since I'm one of the March filers too.

I came to the US on a k1 visa, currently living in Florida.

AOS Package Sent: March 7.

Received: March 9.

Check Cashed: March 17. (Last Night) 

I haven't received any text message or email yet but I might get them tonight.

I'm just glad that It didn't take over two weeks, I've seen that it takes that long to some people!

Anyways, I hope we don't get any RFE! ?

Have a great day! 

Lilian.

Congrats so far and you will possibly get texts and email anytime from now till weekend. Keep it possible and good luck.

It is also our prayers that there won't be any RFEs. Cheers!

6 hours ago, IMPC said:

me too :(.. I did not receive any email/text notification yet maybe by next week. then I will try to call USCIS.. 

Good luck. You will surely get notified. Cheers!

4 hours ago, Soflatlndr said:

To those of you waiting for their NOA1s, just try to relax. Because some people get theirs within a week doesn't mean that something is wrong if it takes longer for yours.

If you try to call USCIS, the response you will get is to call back after a month of filing. Nothing is wrong if you are still within that time frame. 

Plus, as we know, there is a backlog at the Chicago facility so, just be patient and trust that everybody is doing their job correctly. 

This process will be much less stressful if you see things that way. 

Hope you won't have to wait for too long ! We've all been there. :) 

Thanks so much for the encouragement and inspiration. We all need it most now. Good luck to us all.

4 hours ago, abiolaojoawo said:

Congrats on the progress of your package. The mail will sure come. Good luck.

2 hours ago, Arnel villarreal said:

Congratulations and good luck. You will get your NOA1 soonest. Keep it positive. Cheers!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
19 hours ago, rose michigan said:

The same here .. Did you get any sms or NOA yet? did they cash your check? i sent mine on 03-03-2017 .. & I didn't hear from them yet

I sent mine on 24.2.17 and they received it on 27.2.17.. yesterday I received the mail and text notification ... it was a long wait ...

My husband got his biometrics appointment letter in the mail today. Scheduled for 3/28. 

Sent 2/27/17

NOA 3/6/17

biometrics notification 3/17/17

biometrics appointment 3/28/17

I-129F sent- June 15

Lockbox received- June 16

Noa1- June 20

RFE- August 23

NOA2- September 1

NVC received- September 13

Case #- September 13

interview- October 31

POE- November 13

Married- November 23

Timeline
1 hour ago, kara&mati said:

My husband got his biometrics appointment letter in the mail today. Scheduled for 3/28. 

Sent 2/27/17

NOA 3/6/17

Wow!! That is awesome. Congratulations. Should be expecting mine also because I also got my NOA1 on same date as yours. Good luck 

:)File AOS & EAD application:)

Got Biometrics Appointment letter today..

Packet Delivered: Febuary 15,2017

NOA date: March 3,2017

Biometrics Notice Received: March 17,2017

Biometrics Appointment Sched: March 31,2017

Have a good and blessed morning, evening, afternoon everyone

:goofy: K1 & K2 Journey:goofy:  

AOS Timeline

Packet sent: Febuary 13,2017

:goofy:Packet Received: Febuary 15,2017:goofy:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

That's great that many of you are receiving the biometrics letters already. 

Im kind of expecting mine too but USPS hasn't been delivering the mail for the last 3 days after the big snowstorm in New York even though the roads are clear again.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Arnel villarreal said:

Sure you will get it soon , wishing everyone best of luck 

38 minutes ago, TL2016 said:

Im kind of expecting mine too but USPS hasn't been delivering the mail for the last 3 days after the big snowstorm in New York even though the roads are clear again.

I'm waiting for my letter too.

Received NOA on the 15th of March so I'm assuming that I won't receive anything until the end of the month.

ROC Timeline

08/16/19: sent I-751 packet to USCIS Lockbox in Dallas

08/19/19: packet received by USCIS

08/21/19: received text message with case number ( Texas Service Center)

08/23/19: check got chashed

08/26/19: received extension letter in the mail

11/14/19: Biometrics appointment

04/28/20: case got transferred to my local field office in Atlanta

05/28/20: New Card Is Being Produced

05/29/20: New Card Got Approved

06/02/20: We Mailed Your New Card

06/03/20: The Post Office Picked Up Your New Card

06/04/20: Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

Timeline
3 hours ago, Momoejin said:

:)File AOS & EAD application:)

Got Biometrics Appointment letter today..

Packet Delivered: Febuary 15,2017

NOA date: March 3,2017

Biometrics Notice Received: March 17,2017

Biometrics Appointment Sched: March 31,2017

Have a good and blessed morning, evening, afternoon everyone

wow! awesome and congratulations and good luck

3 hours ago, TL2016 said:

it will come as the weather is getting better over there. good luck

Timeline
6 hours ago, kara&mati said:

Sent 2/27/17

NOA 3/6/17

Congratulations to your guys and good luck. and finally I got my I-797C for my biometrics scheduled for 03/31/2017. thanks to you all and best of luck to us all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gabon
Timeline

Hi everyone, I'm still working on my paperworks but I'm good to file by the end of this month. I'm happy to join this thread and wish everyone of us good luck!

I-129F and Adjustment of Status.docK1 Visa Journey (see attachment)

Adjustment Of Status Journey(see attachment)

ROC Journey

08/27/19 : Windows opens.

I-129F and Adjustment of statusI

Hey guys. Thank you so much for your replies :). After I saw your timelines I am much more calm. Did anybody send papers on 03/10/17 maybe? They receive them on 03/13/17.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone,  I decided to join the journey with you guys because everyone seems so supportive. I sent my husband packet I130, I485, I 765 on March 7th to Chicago and was signed for March 8th. My checks were cashed March 15th. Unfortunately I didn't send the form for email/text so our wait begins. Will keep you guys updated.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.