53 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I raised the 2nd service request today. I got the response as well same
" Your case is currently under review.  You should receive a decision or notice of other action shortly"

I dont know when they are going to decide about the case. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 2/18/2017 at 2:47 PM, bhashmi9 said:

I read a lot of places that RFE on I485 doesnt delay EAD.
I will surely post it here its 92nd day for me. 
Too much wait already :/

I read that is does as the I-485 was filed in conjunction with the I-765 and I-131.

I also read that it matters if you received an RFIE or an RFE.  They are different, one resets your clock the other one will pick up where it left off once the response is received.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am in the same situation. My case was received on November 1st and still no change ever since. Got my biometrix appointment on December 7th. It's been 112 days since I filed, no RFE, and still no EAD. I filed a service request and was told to wait 15-30 days for a response :(.

Judging by timelines, they are usually taking more than 90 days to approve now

As of January, they no longer have to approve them in 90 days. I don't know if that applies for cases filed before January. 

It's a worrying situation. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
31 minutes ago, MSchacherer said:

Yup! It is.. Luckily, it seems like today they updated pending EADs! I got my status changed to card being produced. Finally! :)

Congratulations :)
I am still waiting its 100th day today. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 minutes ago, bhashmi9 said:

Congratulations :)
I am still waiting its 100th day today. 

Thanks! Hang in there! If you already filed an SR or e-request, hopefully that helps and get back to you soon. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.