Haltom Family

DCF for I-130 petition is currently lined up for review

256 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Palawan1 said:

Having that case number in the email will make it easy for us too. March 16th her birth certificate will be ready for us to pick up at the hospital. We will then proceed to the civil registrar's office and try for an "advance endorsement" of the PSA birth certificate. Your advice will help us out. Hopefully they can expedite it for us. I found this website that gives a good description on what to do...it's at the bottom of the page just above comments (expediting applications): 

http://www.duranschulze.com/requesting-psa-formerly-nso-certificates/

Hi Palawan1, we are glad to hear that your paper works with your little one is moving and being addressed. Checked the link you provided and that "advance endorsement" is surely an advantage.   We are all looking forward to see all your paper works progressing quickly and less stress. :) Praying for you all. 

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

VisaJourney is always a part of where we are as a family, so THANK YOU!!!  

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

www.haltomfamily.wordpress.com

Our DCF Journey 

Our K1 to I-130 Application Journey

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila Application to Approval

Our assurance is God’s words.

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

2 hours ago, Eiramana said:

Not yet. 

I just needed to get one when i applied for my passport last 2014 :)

Oh.  Changed of last name.  Thanks :)

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

Thank

4 hours ago, Eiramana said:

Very happy for you. :) i hope i receive mine soon. 

What's their email address anyway, in case i still dont have email after 30 days i will send them email too. 

When is your interview? 

Thank you so much Eirmana. 

What's their email address anyway, in case i still dont have email after 30 days i will send them email too. 

Here is the email address and contacts of USCIS -US EMBASSY MANILA:

Email: mphinquiry.cis@uscis.dhs.gov  

USCIS MANILA

Department of Homeland Security

Unit 8600 Box, 1575, DPO AP 96515-1575

local address: US Embassy Manila, 1201 Roxas Blvd, Ermita, Manila, 0930 Philippines

Telephone (011.632)  301.2000 x 2224    

Fax (011.632)  301.2208

We suggest that you write this in your email subject:

PETITIONER NAME_I-130 PETITION or:

JUAN DELA CRUZ_I-130 PETITIION (this is just a suggestion for easy tracking.  You can choose whichever subject title works with you) :)

***With our experience, if you emailed them within working hours, or as early as 8:00 to 11:00 AM, they will email you back the same day. 

When is your interview?

Our interview date is not yet set in stone, but we can scheduled it as early as March 08, 2017.  We just need to make some phone calls, and write some emails for some few clarification about MEDICAL EXAMINATION.

Hope this helps all of us. God bless you.

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

2 hours ago, Haltom Family said:

Thank

Thank you so much Eirmana. 

Here is the email address and contacts of USCIS -US EMBASSY MANILA:

Email: mphinquiry.cis@uscis.dhs.gov  

USCIS MANILA

Department of Homeland Security

Unit 8600 Box, 1575, DPO AP 96515-1575

local address: US Embassy Manila, 1201 Roxas Blvd, Ermita, Manila, 0930 Philippines

Telephone (011.632)  301.2000 x 2224    

Fax (011.632)  301.2208

We suggest that you write this in your email subject:

PETITIONER NAME_I-130 PETITION or:

JUAN DELA CRUZ_I-130 PETITIION (this is just a suggestion for easy tracking.  You can choose whichever subject title works with you) :)

***With our experience, if you emailed them within working hours, or as early as 8:00 to 11:00 AM, they will email you back the same day. 

When is your interview?

Our interview date is not yet set in stone, but we can scheduled it as early as March 08, 2017.  We just need to make some phone calls, and write some emails for some few clarification about MEDICAL EXAMINATION.

Hope this helps all of us. God bless you.

Very helpful message. Thank you. 

Wow your interview is gonna be few days from now?

Good luck and give us some tips or share your interview experience if it's ok :)

1 minute ago, Eiramana said:

Good luck and give us some tips or share your interview experience if it's ok :)

Hi Eiramana,

Its not yet set in stone.  We are still waiting for the response of appropriate department regarding this:

Rest assured we will keep you all updated. Thanks.

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

We just received our approval just a few minutes ago! I wasn't expecting it until next week. Thank you Lord! Not sure if we should go ahead and schedule the CR1 interview and medical, or should we wait until we receive our daughter's CRBA and passport (maybe 1-2 months from now)? I know we will have an interview for that too.

15 minutes ago, Palawan1 said:

We just received our approval just a few minutes ago! I wasn't expecting it until next week. Thank you Lord! Not sure if we should go ahead and schedule the CR1 interview and medical, or should we wait until we receive our daughter's CRBA and passport (maybe 1-2 months from now)? I know we will have an interview for that too.

praise the Lord Jesus Palawan1. Pure joy for the expedited approval.   

"There will be a time for everything, but if everything is set, budget, strength of wifey, documents, and the will to do things go. No procrastination.  But if you are in doubt, dont." 

*During medical, it is highly advisable that woman shouldn't have monthly period.  If she recuperate well from giving birth, and  ready physically, she can surely go. Again, CONGRATULATIONS :) Glad that its getting well for February 2017 petitioners/Applicants. 

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

On 3/4/2017 at 4:33 PM, Eiramana said:

Hi Eiramana,

Is your affidavit of support/ joint sponsor already signed?

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

2 hours ago, Palawan1 said:

Correction of our previous statement regarding Medical Examination:  

"After day 1, they would usually tell you to come back the next day for your vaccination and results, but in my case, they asked me to wait until I get my period for that month and just come back once I get my period because they won't give you vaccines if they suspect pregnancy. Apparently in my case, I was fertile during the dates I reported I had last sexual contact so, they just want to be sure. Again, another piece of advice, if you can keep it in your pants at least a month before and after you're done with your medical exam the better. Because you also cannot get pregnant within 28 days after you got vaccinated. Vaccines contain live viruses that are harmful to your child.

So after a week, when I finally got my period, I came back."  -Source:  http://sentimentsofmoonlightbutterfly.blogspirit.com

Edited by Haltom Family

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

5 hours ago, Haltom Family said:

"There will be a time for everything, but if everything is set, budget, strength of wifey, documents, and the will to do things go. No procrastination.  But if you are in doubt, dont." 

*During medical, it is highly advisable that woman shouldn't have monthly period.  If she recuperate well from giving birth, and  ready physically, she can surely go. Again, CONGRATULATIONS :) Glad that its getting well for February 2017 petitioners/Applicants. 

Thanks! My wife is still recuperating so we will wait a couple of weeks before medical. Appreciate the advice very much. 

1 minute ago, Palawan1 said:

Thanks! My wife is still recuperating so we will wait a couple of weeks before medical. Appreciate the advice very much. 

Palawan1, please see our recent post about "Medical Examination"  correcting ourselves.   

"After day 1, they would usually tell you to come back the next day for your vaccination and results, but in my case, they asked me to wait until I get my period for that month and just come back once I get my period because they won't give you vaccines if they suspect pregnancy. Apparently in my case, I was fertile during the dates I reported I had last sexual contact so, they just want to be sure. Again, another piece of advice, if you can keep it in your pants at least a month before and after you're done with your medical exam the better. Because you also cannot get pregnant within 28 days after you got vaccinated. Vaccines contain live viruses that are harmful to your child.

So after a week, when I finally got my period, I came back."  -Source:  http://sentimentsofmoonlightbutterfly.blogspirit.com

Thank you. 

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

5 hours ago, Haltom Family said:

We haven't received the second email showing the case number yet. The first email showing "approved" was sent to both the petitioner (me) and the beneficiary (my wife). 

The second email showing our approved case number just arrived! On to the next step of our visa process. Eiramana, you should receive your emails in a few days if the timeline is correct :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.