smilesammich

Lady Gaga's super bowl halftime performance was actually a satanic ritual, say alt right

43 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, verneforchat said:

Its a sub on reddit. They ban all liberals or conservatives who disagree with Trump. A pure echo chamber.

Thats pretty much a flat out lie. They ban posters who do not adhere to the TOS. Pretty much like here.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, eieio said:

Thats pretty much a flat out lie. They ban posters who do not adhere to the TOS. Pretty much like here.

Sorry, I misspoke.

#neverforget

Very much like your leader Trump, you perhaps did not read T_D's TOS before subscribing to it.

Here it is in English:

Do not violate Sitewide Content Policy

1. No Trolling/Concern Trolling
  2. No Racism/Anti-Semitism
  3. No Releasing Personal Information or Doxxing
  4. No Vote Manipulation, Brigading, or Asking for Votes
  5. This is a forum for supporters of Trump ONLY

Also:

1. Please do not behave in a way outside of this forum that would reflect poorly on it.

Now I wait for you to reply by saying ITS FAKE or #alternativefacts.

Edited by verneforchat

5 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Wo wo wo wo Infowars and Breitbart are NOT the same and DO NOT go hand in hand. I like going to Brieibart and reading some of the news, but I never believe anything just off of their site or just one site anyway. I have to be able to read it from different legitimate news sites. Alex Jones is a nut job. You have stated clearly on several posts your leanings and I do think that you are Democrat/Left Leaning, so that means you look at the Right from the outside and not from where I am. 

i am surrounded on all sides by although right, way before alt right is a thing. i read both and i stand by it, info wars and breitbart go together like pb and j.

i am so liberal it hurts, but i know enough about the alt right to give its founders props, alex jones and all his fema coffins made trump's so-called presidency possible. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, verneforchat said:

Sorry, I misspoke.

#neverforget

Very much like your leader Trump, you perhaps did not read T_D's TOS before subscribing to it.

Here it is in English:

Also:

1. Please do not behave in a way outside of this forum that would reflect poorly on it.

What did you get banned for? How many minutes did it take?

Timeline
1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

i am surrounded on all sides by although right, way before alt right is a thing. i read both and i stand by it, info wars and breitbart go together like pb and j.

i am so liberal it hurts, but i know enough about the alt right to give its founders props, alex jones and all his fema coffins made trump's so-called presidency possible. 

I am liberal, but I have no idea about the fema coffins. What in the world is that?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, eieio said:

What did you get banned for? How many minutes did it take?

Never posted there, never got banned. But you don't have to be banned to know the rules. It is on their sub.

But you did not reply to my post.

You said I flat out lied about T_D Sub banning "all liberals or conservatives who disagree with Trump."

I provided you with the TOS of the T_D which says:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

So are you going to acknowledge that YOU lied?

Or that you did not read your own favorite sub's TOS?

Or are you going to keep ignoring my post?

Edited by verneforchat

Timeline
2 minutes ago, verneforchat said:

Never posted there, never got banned. But you don't have to be banned to know the rules. It is on their sub.

But you did not reply to my post.

You said I flat out lied about T_D Sub banning "all liberals or conservatives who disagree with Trump."

I provided you with the TOS of the T_D which says:

So are you going to acknowledge that YOU lied?

Or that you did not read your own favorite sub's TOS?

Or are you going to keep ignoring my post?

I will keep ignoring it. 

Timeline
Just now, eieio said:

I will keep ignoring it. 

Cool. Burying in your head in the sand.

I would do the same if I posted and support the_donald :rofl:

18 minutes ago, verneforchat said:

I am liberal, but I have no idea about the fema coffins. What in the world is that?

there's a war on for your mind! fema wants to kill us all and plant us on mt.weather!

seriously, there's so much. you're going to need to start with alex's podcasts, i would start around 2007 and work your way to present day trump-lover alex jones. it's a majestic transformation..

Timeline
9 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

there's a war on for your mind! fema wants to kill us all and plant us on mt.weather!

seriously, there's so much. you're going to need to start with alex's podcasts, i would start around 2007 and work your way to present day trump-lover alex jones. it's a majestic transformation..

what in the world

Like seriously #######.

If FEMA were so efficient, people in New Orleans would still not be bitchin about them.

I think I am going to skip the podcast. There is only so much stupidity I can tolerate in a day after reading Trump's tweets.

Edited by verneforchat

38 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

Lol totally agree with you on this. That dude seriously thinks FEMA is here to kill us all.