Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Jackei said:

Friends, I am filling our the form. In Part 7 under petitioner's contact number, where it says, " Acknowledgment of appointment at USCIS Application Support Center, there is a line which starts with:

_  I........ .........., understand that...

I can't type my name. Should I write my name by hand writing? the same issue in the spouse part too.

would u please guide me?? 

I did mine thru hand written. They accepted my file. I don't think you can type on that space 

26 minutes ago, anikkandtim said:

I did mine thru hand written. They accepted my file. I don't think you can type on that space 

Thank you so much. There are a lot of stuff that I haven't done it yet. So stressful.

My spouse is trying to get a copy of policies from health, life insurance and 401k and retirement plan from his company.  The company made a mistake in my spelling name. Now, he is trying to contact to all of the different companies to correct this misspelling.The HR said that we are not responsible to correct it. That is so weird to me. Fortunately, we have a letter from his company which says that I ( with correct spelling of my name in the letter) am the beneficiary of life insurance, I am listed as his 401k, ....  do u think is it enough for immigration or they need a copy of all the policies too?   

Thanks for your help friends.

AOS

06/06/14 SENT BY ATTORNEY

06/18/14 RECEIVED

06/18/14 ACCEPTED FINGERPRINT FEE

07/14/14 BIOMETRICS

08/18/14 EAD

09/29/14 NPIW

05/23/15 Green card on hand

3 hours ago, Jackei said:

Thank you so much. There are a lot of stuff that I haven't done it yet. So stressful.

My spouse is trying to get a copy of policies from health, life insurance and 401k and retirement plan from his company.  The company made a mistake in my spelling name. Now, he is trying to contact to all of the different companies to correct this misspelling.The HR said that we are not responsible to correct it. That is so weird to me. Fortunately, we have a letter from his company which says that I ( with correct spelling of my name in the letter) am the beneficiary of life insurance, I am listed as his 401k, ....  do u think is it enough for immigration or they need a copy of all the policies too?   

Jackei, when you fill out the form with Adobe, those blanks will be filled out automatically with your initials and last name. The first time I did it, I used preview (the mac application) and I couldn't click. However, when I did it with Adobe, it worked like a charm.

Hi everyone!

I sent my packet to VSC on Feb 2 (very close to my green card expiration!). It was received Feb 3 and my check was cashed Feb 9. Waiting (in)patiently for my NOA so I can think about a trip to England in the spring. 

Adjustment of Status

Nov-07-2014 Sent I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765 to Chicago via USPS Express Mail

Nov-10-2014 AOS Delivered

Nov-14-2014 NOA Date

Dec-12-2014 (Day 35) Biometrics Taken

Jan-2-2015 (Day 56)Text MSGs received - interview date -2/5/15!

Feb-2-2015 - EAD/AP arrived

Feb-5-2015 - Interview day. GC in production

California Service Center (4 applicants,0 approved - 0%)

VJName..............Date of I-751...NOA1 Date....Biometrics.....Approved

Mountain Climber...............02/07/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--.......................--/--/--........

TexasLove..........................02/06/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--......................--/--/--.........

DIKIM.................................02/08/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--......................--/--/--.........

American1Dream...............02/10/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--......................--/--/--.........

Vermont Service Center (3 applicants,0 approved - 0%)

D3SI.H3ART.......................02/07/17....................--/--/--..................--/--/--......................--/--/--

anikkandim........................02/04/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--.....................--/--/--.........

bellylaugh.........................02/02/17......................--/--/--...................--/--/--....................--/--/--.......

21 hours ago, Jackei said:

No advice friends???

AOS

06/18/14 RECEIVED

07/14/14 BIOMETRICS

08/18/14 EAD

09/29/14 NPIW

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
42 minutes ago, TexasLove said:

what service center? pls thanks

Added her to CSC based on her profile (New Orleans, Louisiana) 

California Service Center (5 applicants,0 approved - 0%)

Mountain Climber...............02/07/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--.......................--/--/--........

TexasLove..........................02/06/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--......................--/--/--.........

DIKIM.................................02/08/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--......................--/--/--.........

American1Dream...............02/10/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--......................--/--/--.........

marynemoga......................02/10/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--......................--/--/--.........

D3SI.H3ART.......................02/07/17....................--/--/--..................--/--/--......................--/--/--

anikkandim........................02/04/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--.....................--/--/--.........

bellylaugh.........................02/02/17......................--/--/--...................--/--/--....................--/--/--.......

Edited by d3si.h3art
Edited number of applicants for CSC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jackei said:

No advice friends???

For Health insurance, send the copies of your joint insurance cards.

For 401K & Life insurance, send pages/documents, which shows you are the beneficiary. I am sure you can find these documents online. The letter from your husband's company should be fine too.

You don't need to send copy of the policies if you can send the above.

Also, don't be stressed about the misspelled name. If you don't get the proofs with correct name in time, Send documents with misspelled name and explain everything in a cover letter with the application.

Good luck.

Hi!

i am in a predicament. USPS told me it would be delivered on 2/13, but instead it was delivered today,2/11 :angry:. I am so stressed that it will be rejected and mailed back! Do you think that since it was received in Saturday, that I may be safe and it's actually approved since Monday is when the 90 days start?

40 minutes ago, d3si.h3art said:

For Health insurance, send the copies of your joint insurance cards.

For 401K & Life insurance, send pages/documents, which shows you are the beneficiary. I am sure you can find these documents online. The letter from your husband's company should be fine too.

You don't need to send copy of the policies if you can send the above.

Also, don't be stressed about the misspelled name. If you don't get the proofs with correct name in time, Send documents with misspelled name and explain everything in a cover letter with the application.

Good luck.

Thank you so much for your help. It seems logically.

AOS

06/18/14 RECEIVED

07/14/14 BIOMETRICS

08/18/14 EAD

09/29/14 NPIW

2 hours ago, d3si.h3art said:

Added her to CSC based on her profile (New Orleans, Louisiana) 

California Service Center (5 applicants,0 approved - 0%)

Mountain Climber...............02/07/17.....................02/08/17..............--/--/--......................--/--/--........

marynemoga......................02/10/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--......................--/--/--.........

D3SI.H3ART.......................02/07/17.....................--/--/--..................--/--/--......................--/--/--

anikkandim.........................02/04/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--.....................--/--/--.........

bellylaugh...........................02/02/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--.....................--/--/--.......

Good luck everybody!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.