dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2017

773 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
13 minutes ago, afortunada said:

Yes! Congrats! Now you sit tight and wait to receive an e-mail containing your interview date :)

Okie Doke I sure will! ?

Hi guys!

We were CC last November until now our case is at NVC. My husband's embassy is in the Philippines. I saw that average waiting time before interview sched is about 60+days but ours is bow close to 90 days :(

24 minutes ago, ElvieMoncada said:

Hi guys!

We were CC last November until now our case is at NVC. My husband's embassy is in the Philippines. I saw that average waiting time before interview sched is about 60+days but ours is bow close to 90 days :(

NVC informed me that it depends on the embassy. I'm in the Jamaica forum and noticed someone received a case complete on 2-4-17 (Saturday). Their interview is scheduled for 3-29-17. 

36 minutes ago, ElvieMoncada said:

Hi guys!

I checked the Spreadsheet and your wait is outside the norm of others for the PH embassy.  From CC to interview is running between 6 - 8 weeks. Have you called the NVC to verify?

1 minute ago, parthptl said:

Has anyone's status changed yet? Mines still says At NVC even after receiving the P4 letter. 

Mine hasn't changed and we got the email Saturday.  I've seen a few others say theirs has changed to in transit that got their letters that day also. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, chel0524 said:

Mine hasn't changed and we got the email Saturday.  I've seen a few others say theirs has changed to in transit that got their letters that day also. 

Oh ok, I am not too worried, but I just like checking it.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Guys i have 2 questions : 

1-knowing to i sent copy of my Citizinship certificate  to NVC, does my wife needs original one at the day of interview or just copy again ? 

2- after i paid AOS and IV fees, are there any other fees need to be paid at the day of inerview beside medical exam fees ? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
4 minutes ago, kazero17 said:

Guys i have 2 questions : 

1-knowing to i sent copy of my Citizinship certificate  to NVC, does my wife needs original one at the day of interview or just copy again ? 

2- after i paid AOS and IV fees, are there any other fees need to be paid at the day of inerview beside medical exam fees ? 

To be on the safe side, I would send her the original Naturalization certificate along with a copy of it.  If you have a valid US passport, I would also send her a copy of the biographic page. I don't believe there are any other fees to be paid, but you can also send her the receipt pages for both AOS and IV fees, which you can get from the NVC website.  The status of both fees should say "PAID" 

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

12 hours ago, faviles said:

Thanks!  I was wondering what I was doing wrong.  Did you already do your appointment to do your Medical exam?

Hey! Yes I did. I was given an appointment for February 24. When did you get yours?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
21 hours ago, Enceladus said:

Please, can you check for me whether it is required for Tunisia or not? I couldn't find the link. 

From the looks of it doesnt look like you have to register for a courier. Here is the link for Tunisia.

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/TNS - Tunis.pdf

USCIS TIMELINE

1-26-16: Married, Cameroon Buea West Africa

4-11-16: Sent I-130

4-21-16: NOA1

8-31-16: I-130 APPROVED

NVC TIMELINE

10-3-16: NVC receives case from USCIS

10-13-16: NVC creates case and case number given

10-14-16: Received DS261 and AOS Bill

10-14-16: DS261 completed

10-18-16: AOS bill PAID

10-19-16: Received IV bill

10-21-16: Sent AOS PACKAGE AND IV PACKAGE TO NVC

10-24-16: DS260 COMPLETED IV Bill PAID

10-26-16: "SCAN DATE"

12-8-16: SUPERVISOR REVIEW

12-28-16: CC

12-29-16: Interview date By Email

1-6-17: Ready for Interview

2-7-17:INTERVIEW:

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, chel0524 said:

I checked yesterday, mine says in transit and the 3N/A S turned into 2N/As plus Paid... 3 daus after the P4 email

Edited by Qabtawi

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, N & S said:

Just checked CEAC website and it changed from "in transit" to "ready".

Awesome!!! When did you receive your P4 letter?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.